The Ubers Open V - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Activity Calls

fatty vs Hack (took a very long time to respond to initial vm and did not respond further despite having logged in)
dEnIsSsS vs TSR (opponent appears to have missed time)
The Trap God vs papai noel (given win)
SKC44 vs SunnyORAS (opp never responded to contact)
Stax vs zben (given win)
Updated Kanto vs Bughouse (opp missed time and did not challenge act claim)
trilogy vs Mentalist Swag (opp is a ban evader)
RedMaxx vs Snowy. (opp missed first time, did not schedule another)
Exiline vs MikeDecIsHere (opp missed time)

Also a TD ruling:

re: BKC

BKC was defeated in Round 1 of Ubers Open by SparksBlade, who shortly after decided to quit Smogon and let BKC advance. While I had initially allowed this to happen since it was in R1 (and so I didn't think it would have negatively impacted the tournament's integrity as it was too soon to affect results), I was recently informed by the TD team that this was, in fact, not supposed to happen, as SparksBlade's action has essentially given BKC a second life in the tournament which was unfair to everyone else, and the outcome of any set shouldn't change regardless of whether or not any parties choose not to continue in the tournament.

Therefore I am forced to disqualify BKC. A bye will be given out to one random player instead for the next round. My apologies to everyone, I should have checked with the TDs first before going ahead with the initial ruling (this sort of thing would normally be ok in unofficial tours).

If any of the affected parties disagree with the ruling, take it up with the TDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)