The Ubers Open V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent and I are communicating and looking to play this weekend. Worst case scenario, we'll get the match done early this week. We're both looking forward to a good match! :)

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I am requesting a win here because my new opportunities has been missing since Wednesday and I can't play the next few days.

Requesting activity since I haven't heard back from my opponent unless they happen to get back to me tomorrow or the day after at a reasonable time.

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
My opponent has not responded to my VMs, I contacted less than a day after he was subbed in

Nat

is a Top Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
My opponent took a week to respond to my VMs, asked to play at a rushed time out of the blue when I could not and has not responded to further VMs.

tentatively scheduled for 11 a.m gmt-8 the day of deadline, this'll be the 3rd scheduled time, if he misses it activity

LOL ''ggs'' with that luck you're going to win the whole thing.
Haxed like a shit really sad to know you can't provide you're good when you face this kind of lucky players. The worst series I've played in my life.

Edit- Sorryyyyy I am too salty and I know it's just the game-_- but yeah I'm tired seasonal and now open.
Good luck to all my friends!

Last edited:
Scheduled a time and date with my opponent, but, as I post this, they are currently an hour late.
gorex
Tagging just so they can see this post etc.

EDIT: Never mind, just as I posted this they commented on wall post

EDIT 2: We played just now, won 2-0. Sorry about all the hax dude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)