Resource The RU Replay Thread

Approved by Spirit
credits to Arhops for the great art
credits to FireMage for the original thread, and Evan. for the NU version of the thread which this op is heavily copied from.

*In need of new banner!*
Hey guys, welcome the the new and improved RU Replay Thread! The purpose of this thread is to serve as a place where a user can find replays of high-level RU matches throughout all walks of RU. These include:
  • Official Tournaments (RU Open, SPL, RUPL)
  • Forum Tournaments (RU Seasonal, Minitours, RU Ladder Tour)
  • Room Tournaments
  • Quality High-Ladder Matches
  • Particularly humorous matches are also allowed, for example, a battle where an extremely unique set sweeps or there is an unbelievable amount of luck may qualify under this category.
Feel free to post any replays that qualify under the above categories, and give a short explanation why!

Quality high-ladder doesn't mean that you can post about how your Skiploom managed to Subseed down and entire team of Little Cup pokemon, just because you're above 1300 on the ladder. This thread is to be used as a resource for players who aspire to become better, and want to watch high-level RU replays in order to notice tendencies in teambuilding, playing-style, etc. If you are unsure about whether or not you should post your replay, Ask me through VM (and dont forget to provide the replay in the VM as well) and i'll determine whether or not you should post it. In addition, the finals of all official tournaments (and some awesome seasonal matches as well) will be edited into the OP by myself automatically, but feel free to post them in the thread as well.

Rodriblutr vs Feliburn - RU Open - Work Up / Rest Exploud flexes. Link

Yabo vs. FlamingVictini - RU Ladder Tour Finals (no replays available, but enjoy my man 49's beautiful YT commentary
Omfuga vs. FlamingVictini - RU Seasonal Loser's Bracket Round 13 g1
FlamingVictini vs. Nails - LTPL W1 - Link
Star vs. DTC - LTPL W1 - Link

SolidSweeps vs. Sir Isaac Mewton - SS Loses to a rather "unique" build. Link

Last edited:
i've began editing in some solid replays, feel free to begin posting your own! @_@

e: Looking for a new banner that better represents the RU metagame (aka, no replace sharpedo). Would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)