• verbatim

Votes: 28 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

scene

Banned deucer.

Four issues and I still haven't run out of things to say in my Editor's Notes - I'd have taken it back in July, I assure you. Anyway, we've got lots of content this time around, including Briyella's interview, a look at staff communication and a nice piece about new tier PU and its room. Our contributors were enviably good as always, and this issue's quality is a reflection of the hours they've put in to making it great. Meanwhile, Quarkz and his HTML skills have taken us to the next level in style. While he might not be able to match that as a user, his work is absolutely fantastic and you'll appreciate it as you browse. Rounding everything off, MiniArchitect pulled a very cool cover out of the bag for us. I don't want this turning into 'Scene's Compliments Thread' any more than you do, but awesome contributions deserve special mentions. Remember to vote for who you'd like to be interviewed next above!

Enjoy the issue, folks.

~ Scene (Editor) and the rest of the team - Vacate (Editor), shaymin (Mod) and Antemortem (Mod)

contribute and learn: can you write? | do you draw, HMTL or check grammar? | any questions?

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Nice work guys! Part of 4 articles in this issue n_n Didn't know who to vote for but I'm probably going to go with Blitzamirin since Vacate and barton suck ( love them both)

Last edited:

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ahhh what another wonderfully made issue~
thank you again you amazing contributors for making this issue possible, i swear each one gets better each issue!
also badass cover art MiniArchitect nice work ;00

scalarmotion

sit, fetch, micro
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Meanwhile, Quarkz and his HTML skills have taken us to the next level in style. While he might not be able to match that as a user, his work is absolutely fantastic and you'll appreciate it as your browse.
While he might not be able to match that as a user, his work is absolutely fantastic
he might not be able to match that as a user
rof

The fact that Vacate hasn't had an interview yet is surprising. He better win.

And great job with this issue guys! Got a ton of high quality work out this time, and I look forward to future issues!

Also hey I really liked that PSPL article I wonder who wrote it.

Vote for Crestfall! #Roleplaying! lmao.
♥ ☁ ♥ Great job on Issue 4, it was a whole lot of fun to read. :))))

Last edited:
Reactions: Jho
Vacate is my nigga, sorry the rest of the people on the poll D:

For real though, great issue and keep up the work!

Quarkz

dGltZSBmb3IgbWUgdG8gbW92ZSBvbg==
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
While he might not be able to match that as a user
Scene I appreciate the compliment.

Good job to everyone involved, I really like this issue and I think we had some really good quality articles!

--------------

Just a reminder that recently on PS does exist, however it was not correctly linked up in the previous article. You can access it here or from the issue home page for now. This should be fixed soon.

EDit: This is fixed. Also what the hell was up with that alignment?​

Last edited:

Transmuter

Banned deucer.
Amazing Issue this month guys! Great job to everyone who contributed, but above all I'd like to thank Quarkz for his outstanding work with revamping the look of the webzine with his great HTML skills (I know he worked hard for that). Out of all the articles, I'd have to say I enjoyed reading "The Perilous Pundit's Guide to Getting to the Top of the Ladder" the most, man SteelEdges gave me a lot of laughs lol. I also enjoyed reading this Issue's Staff interview, most of them are fun and seeing Briyella interviewed is no exception! Can't wait for next issue n_n

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
I LOVE Quarkz

Good job everyone on completing yet another great edition of the webzine. It's always worth the hard work to look back on what you've done as a finished product and be able to smile on it knowing it's something you can be proud of. I hope everyone involved can do that, and anyone reading is astonished at the effort.

Darnell

Layell is not known by many users on the site
lol, please tell me this is a joke

While I haven't read through this entire issue yet, I recently caught up on the previous three in one sitting. o__0 (I was too busy to read them when released) It looks pretty promising! What I like is the fact that this makes it easy for nebulous aspects of Showdown to be cleared up for newer users. I'll be keeping up with future issues. ♥

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Darnell

lol, please tell me this is a joke

While I haven't read through this entire issue yet, I recently caught up on the previous three in one sitting. o__0 (I was too busy to read them when released) It looks pretty promising! What I like is the fact that this makes it easy for nebulous aspects of Showdown to be cleared up for newer users. I'll be keeping up with future issues. ♥
I meant PS! Not Smogon!

Winry

Super Graduate-Level Napper
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I voted for Blitz :)

I liked reading this issue's articles on other metagames I'm not too familiar with! Also, there is a paragraph about me in Darnell's article, that was pretty unexpected lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)