The NU Open VI - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent did not want to play due to a busy schedule, so he let me take the W. Contacting opponent for r4 now.

Dlanyer

Elle est crème comme Nivea, facile comme niveau 1.
is a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Dunno where i'm supposed tout post it, but i'm requesting AW for R3, oppo doesnt show himself except the time I wasn't available to play ("conversation" on his profile). Won't be able to play until the extension's deadline (will be at work)

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
I VMd my r3 opponent when I came back and I got no answer.
He hasnt logged in since last Saturday

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
extension calls

nails vs naian dach - neither player attempted to set a time to play, settling for things like oh we'll get it done tomorrow, i'll be on all day, etc. looks like both players were online yesterday but the match didn't get done?
mael vs Elyna - looks like this game didnt get done, flipped
Laroxyl vs Dlayner - looks like laroxyl may have missed a scheduled time? regardless laroxyl stopped replying 2 days ago
pesky skitty vs rob. - this was coinflipped as neither player attemtped to schedule after receiving an extension, pesky skitty if your opponent misses a scheduled time you dont get to refuse to try and schedule with them when theres 24 hours left until the deadline. likewise if your last message doesnt attempt to schedule its not counted as being the last person to contact imo, so im not sure why you called activity here
hank tornado vs Asim12 - hank showed me proof asim and he didnt show
M Dragon vs br0kep0ke - brokepoke hasnt been online since last friday and m dragon contacted him after retelynaurning, albeit 24 hours before deadline
tko vs Shadestep - both players actively contacting from what i can tell, game just didnt get played.

still waiting on a td to get back to me about my extension match vs bsu, will post that when i have the decision.

new matchups, contact immediately please
Nails vs M&M suspect test
Elyna vs Pablo Kruspe
Dlanyer vs Mazinger
hank tornado vs Kushalos
M Dragon vs Heysup
tko vs 6ti

Reactions: Ark
I never asked for an extension he didn't answer my message on his page? I asked him when he would be available on the first day and he never answered me

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I never asked for an extension he didn't answer my message on his page? I asked him when he would be available on the first day and he never answered me
you had on ongoing conversation on your vm wall, it doesnt matter if he didnt reply directly to your original message (on his wall) if you two were in contact. i dont care that you didnt ask for the extension, you were granted one and neither of you attempted to get the game done after it was granted. you also refused to play a day you were available because he missed a scheduled time the day before sorry i was thinking of another match, you refused because there wasn't much time left in the round and you had already made an activity post, which is fishing for an activity win in my book.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)