The NU Open VI - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

poh

<?>
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hate to do this but calling activity. We scheduled 3 times and i was late the first time (like an hour) and the other 2 times my opponent didnt show up.

edit: we played anyway and i won ggs

Last edited:

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Haven't heard from opponent yet, if I don't hear from them by deadline I'd like the W. If I do hear from them an extension since I was still playing from the round before.

requesting extension, shadestep and i have had troubling schedules this week and bad time zones in general, so we werent able to play

Scheduled with fatty for this afternoon his time but ive seen no sign of him at all and i'm going to sleep now. Will try to play tomorrow instead ig

Cdumas

cd le 100 ⚠
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
MiyoKa and I had trouble playing : him not having access to his computer and 2 chaotic schedules made communication hard between us, we were only able to play one game (that I won) but he had to leave after.
We will try to get it done tomorrow but a short extension would be really appreciated if we dont succeed in doing so

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
idiotfrommars missed the scheduled time, we couldn't get it done for the rest of the weekend but we might be able to get it done tuesday, can we get an extension?

Calling activity. My opp consistently ignored vms, missed an entire day in which I was online this week then tried to pretend it was my fault, and has now missed another almost full day of availability without even replying to my vm

calling activity. planned to play today and have been on all day waiting for him to come on. i think its very late his time by now so i guess he isnt coming on. its a little bit of my fault for not knowing he was in a diferent time zone. but waited for him all day

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
I'd like an extension for me and Bongi . We've missed each other twice today and I have to go to bed, so we'll try to get it done in one of the upcoming days(prob wednesday).

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Calling activity. My opp consistently ignored vms, missed an entire day in which I was online this week then tried to pretend it was my fault, and has now missed another almost full day of availability without even replying to my vm
how proof that the first part is completely false, i had family emergency pop up last night/today but should be around for awhile

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
im getting on a plane in the morning so i'll be doing all the activity calls and coinflips tonight, if you need an extension and havent let me know already please post (anyone who is scheduled for tomorrow need not post as long as its in ur vm convo).

Dlanyer

Elle est crème comme Nivea, facile comme niveau 1.
is a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Need an extension since I didnt have been tagged (prolly the same for my oppo) and I VMed him pretty late in the week. Still waiting for an answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)