The NU Open V - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
ggggd missed a scheduled time (hour ago). Will try to work something out for tomorrow but just to be on the safe side.

ok we finally played our games. i won due to some unfortunate hax in the second game but ggs nevertheless

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
SilentVerse vs Eyan I never recieved clarification on the state of this game so I ended up coinflipping it
Hec vs Bongi both players claim to have contacted each other but I don't see any of it via vm, coinflipped
Terraquaza vs Orphic I had hoped they'd try to play before the extension deadline today, but it seems they thought they only had the one day to play. regardless terraquaza got timezones mixed up and missed the scheduled time by an hour.
rob. vs Mazz rob missed scheduled time to play, haven't seen much contact since the extension
JabbaTheGriffin vs Aberforth Jabba missed a scheduled time early in the round and it seems they've failed to play during their extension. I see they were supposed to play around 6 hours ago but I don't see a report of a win or someone missing the time, so if they have a score to report I can reverse this decision.

Please contact your new opponents ASAP I don't want to be handing out extensions anymore.

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
won 2-0 vs axeltm. got kinda lucky g2, sorry about that and gg. thanks for being a good sport

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)