The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brutal dude.

This week was weird for scores imo.

Fantasy is so funny tho, and fun if you don’t kill yourself over it. Just looking at picks you did or didn’t make. And who does what.. it’s a crapshoot and it’s just amusing to me. Half the time there’s no rhyme or reason.

Cutler hates throwing to Stills... Cutler does shit, gets benched, then Stills has a career day. While Parker, Cutler’s fav...does nothing as, of course, Cutler goes bye bye.

I benched Parker, so it’s all good.

But stuff like that. You can’t write that shit.

Just pick and play.

It's the first time in 4 years that I've missed the playoffs in a fantasy league, so I've had some pretty good fortune up to this point despite going through the usual crap of draft busts and lots of injuries. And while it does suck, I'm not too torn about it considering I do have two other fantasy teams that are in decent playoff position. Plus I have some high picks and Dalvin Cook coming back next year, so if Cam can be more consistent, I think my team will be fine for next year. But yeah it's pretty much a crapshoot for the most part so I don't get too hung over it.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Brutal dude.

This week was weird for scores imo.

Fantasy is so funny tho, and fun if you don’t kill yourself over it. Just looking at picks you did or didn’t make. And who does what.. it’s a crapshoot and it’s just amusing to me. Half the time there’s no rhyme or reason.

Cutler hates throwing to Stills... Cutler does shit, gets benched, then Stills has a career day. While Parker, Cutler’s fav...does nothing as, of course, Cutler goes bye bye.

I benched Parker, so it’s all good.

But stuff like that. You can’t write that shit.

Just pick and play.
HAH! Told you to bench Parker!

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh my god

I'm getting luckfucked out of playoffs in league C

BY 0.08 POINTS

fucking brutal i 100% deserve to by in them too

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have officially clinched a playoff spot in all four of my leagues. Hopefully this doesn't turn out like 3 years ago where I went to 4 championship games and lost all 4 :(

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh my god

I'm getting luckfucked out of playoffs in league C

BY 0.08 POINTS

fucking brutal i 100% deserve to by in them too
Somehow I'm still in 4th place at 6-5* *

League C is ridiculous teams 1 through 10 are literally all within 2 wins of each other

*by virtue of most points among four teams

I’m 8-3, three others are 7-4, with 2 games remaining.. I need 1 more win and 1 of them to lose once to claim a bye spot. Playoffs are a sure thing, but god damn..I need that bye.

Especially now that Woods fucked up his shoulder. Man I am limping..and I mean limping to the playoffs.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
If PatriotsAreCheaters had played every team in the league each week, they would be 61-60.
Dak's What She Said would be 60-61 if they played every team every week.

fun stats

also League A: #6-11 are all 5-6, one game out of the playoffs.

I get so focused on making sure my WRs and RBs are set.. I neglect the QB assuming Stafford is always the play.

Keenum has been killing it. Should have used him this week. Oops.

Stafford garbage time points is what I pray for now.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
thank goodness I've already clinched because I'm against Marvin Jones in two leagues this week lol

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Thankfully I'm only up against Keenan Allen... oh. :mad:

It's a strange feeling, still starting playoffs early as per usual but for once starting strong and spectacularly flopping as opposed to starting 1-4 and surging. Bound to happen, I suppose, with the esteemed Brett Favre Hundley forgetting Jordy Nelson is a WR that exists on his team and the league's witch hunt against Zeke fucking crippling my once-great roster. :pirate:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Jordy Nelson scored more points in the first three individual weeks of the season than he has since Brett Hundley has been under center for the Packers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)