NU The NeverUsed League IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Requesting an extension because my opponent can't play till Monday for whatever reason.
granted.
Activity post, opp unresponsive
Laurens vs Abk1997
I don't see any activity of you besides your contact posting on your wall and you ignoring their post, so if you're going to call activity, at least have some evidence. Right now I'd me more inclined to give you an activity loss for not showing any public contact with your opponent nor posting private messages with them here. I will grant you an extension until Wednesday night.
Neither of you attempted to (at least publicly) schedule a match after you told him to pick a time on Saturday, so I'll grant you an extension until Wednesday night.
Requiring extension
granted.
activity, opp failed to show twice
King Wynaut vs Watchog

Round 3 (Loser's Bracket only) soon

Reactions: kay

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
as I said, I'm not giving extensions to people who haven't asked for it in the thread and I'm not going to give activity wins to people who haven't claimed it in the thread. All matches not done after the deadline will be coinflipped.

coinflips:
Luispeikou vs Rapture
allstarapology
vs Contact
Yoshizilla315 vs HANTSUKI
Tangelo
vs Many
dodmen vs A Hero's Destiny
SaDiSTiCNarwhal vs bdov
Eternal Spirit
vs mael
Harpp vs London Beats
p2 vs Huston
luthier vs cielbakasan
Hipparion vs S poi re
Heika vs double switches
Fleurer vs Kiyo
Abnxrmal vs Senpai D.M
Inferno Monferno vs Hamhamhamham
Melle2402 vs MegaAccelgor123
wmartinez101 vs Escoffier
Centinela vs Hyogafodex
Hot N Cold vs drud
in-fighter
vs Chill Shadow
fssong vs coolhandpat
Slick Willy vs Superior91
King Billu vs Za Meowdo

if I missed a win/loss post somewhere or messed up anywhere else, please let me know. Also, if you scheduled with your opponent for today or tomorrow and I coinflipped your match, please post it here and try to play it. It is obviously easy for the person that won the coinflip to attempt to dodge actually playing the match, so I will take a close look at sportsmanship here.

Reactions: asa
Ah rip, I think I missed the time limit by 2 hours, anyways me and my opponent have not played. Tried to schedule w/ him but he showed up late, tried to reschedule w/ him but he never responded. Activity claim.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)