NU The NeverUsed League IV - Round 1 (subs at post #105)

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
sorry for the late notifications everyone, I've been really busy with work. All substitute match-ups will have their deadline extended to Wednesday, January 17, Midnight EST.
I contacted my oppo (a bit late I have to admit it) and he didn’t gave me any sign of life :(
new matchup:
Heika vs Many
act. opp is currently over an hour late and ive said i work in the mornings so i have to go
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/lolbro.237248/#profile-post-2087391
new matchup:
false. vs Feliburn
I contacted with my opponent but he didn't answer my vms
new matchup:
Lednah vs TheJFrenzy1
Opponent failed to meet at scheduled time
new matchup:
Ampharo vs Altaria236_SM
Opp told me to take the win
new matchup:
Spl4sh vs Ervli
Activity. rural missed our appointed in the last hour.
He can contact me for a reschedule. If that doesn't happen give me another opponent
new matchup:
Superior91 vs Frania
rozes take the win, sorry bro
new matchup:
rozes vs Go0d
Was told to take the win
new matchup:
Rapture vs leo05051998
Request activity won, I tried in every way to be available with my oppo, I tried to propose towards the weekend he has not confirmed but I continued to look for him on ps but he never showed up.
new matchup:
Santu vs Djokra
Dropping out cuz lack of interest in the tier, my opp can take the win
new matchup:
Evan. vs Lord Sylex
I was busy and I forgot to say that I cannot play against my opponent bc is banned
new matchup:
Oibaf vs Altaria236_SM

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
calling activity as opp wasn't there at his chosen time (made me get up at 11am on a sunday morning ffs)
new matchup:
Inferno Monferno vs Luispeikou
I contacted my opp when r1 was posted and have not received a response. Act call
new matchup:
Sam I Yam vs Count Riario
new matchup:
Rodriblutar vs Caasi - Rodriblutar's opponent gave him the win, but since the substitute list is so high, I'm giving as many people as possible a chance to play
you guys have until Thursday, January 18th, Midnight EST to complete your battle.

coinflips:
Void vs Cloud9 NxtLvl
Haund vs Hot N Cold

extensions:
MiyoKa vs Melle2402 - scheduled for 'after the weekend'
Contact vs Snowy - 'contact missed the scheduled time, but there's plenty time to figure out a different time to battle, especially seeing Contact's availability
double switches vs Adaire - minimal contact from both sides, please pick a time to battle ASAP
Kiyo vs zugubu royale - same as above, please schedule your match ASAP

activity:
Drud vs Karppi - Drud contacted Karppi and then never replied to Karppi's attempts at scheduling after that.
blazedbyblaziken vs WhiteLion - same reason as above, blazedbyblaziken contacted WhiteLion, but never responded after that, even while being online on Smogon multiple times

extension deadline: Wednesday, January 17th, Midnight EST.

Round 2 coming any minute now!

PS: if you do not agree with these decisions, please post in this thread with any objections. I will read them without any subjectivity or bias. I'm also just a human being and can't get everything right the first time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)