The Legendary Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

could you please CMT for your shiny Arceus? We can do a 2 or 3 vs. 1 trade. Thanks for your time!
Going to bed now so I'll have a proper look in the morning. I will tellyou now though, I'm really only interested in UT Pokemon (I noticed you had a lot of Pokemon at 100).

Going to bed now so I'll have a proper look in the morning. I will tellyou now though, I'm really only interested in UT Pokemon (I noticed you had a lot of Pokemon at 100).
So, nothing that I could do to get your beautiful Arceus? :)
I can reset EVs, but as for the level, it's true that I can't do much and don't always keep UT copies... Let me know!

So, nothing that I could do to get your beautiful Arceus? :)
I can reset EVs, but as for the level, it's true that I can't do much and don't always keep UT copies... Let me know!
What are the redis rights on your SUM2013 Pokemon? Did you RNG the yourself? Are they legit wondercards? I might be interested in them (because they are always level 100), assuming I can retutor the event moves back on them.

What are the redis rights on your SUM2013 Pokemon? Did you RNG the yourself? Are they legit wondercards? I might be interested in them (because they are always level 100), assuming I can retutor the event moves back on them.
- These pokemon are non-redis; would it help if I made them semi-redis for you?
- Yes, I did the RNG abuse myself
- Yes, they were legit wondercards
- They don't have pokerus
- The original missing moves can indeed be re-tutored (I can do that for you too, as for the EVs).

- These pokemon are non-redis; would it help if I made them semi-redis for you?
- Yes, I did the RNG abuse myself
- Yes, they were legit wondercards
- They don't have pokerus
- The original missing moves can indeed be re-tutored (I can do that for you too, as for the EVs).
Awesome! If I got some of them off of you I would want them to be semi-redis if that's alright? Though you wouldn't have to worry about me trading them easily.

I'm also curious about the Plasma Deoxys? I assume that is RNG'd by yourself? Legit wondercard? No pokerus? Retutored moves? Trade rights?

Just let me know then I'll decide from there. :)

Awesome! If I got some of them off of you I would want them to be semi-redis if that's alright? Though you wouldn't have to worry about me trading them easily.

I'm also curious about the Plasma Deoxys? I assume that is RNG'd by yourself? Legit wondercard? No pokerus? Retutored moves? Trade rights?

Just let me know then I'll decide from there. :)
The plasma Deoxys is not RNG abused, it is poorly SR (like all SR on gen 5), because I didn't know how to RNG at the time. But yeah, it is a legit wondercard, no pokerus, and the 2 special distribution moves were nasty plot and dark pulse, which I didn't forget, so it is possible to have all original moves.
The trade rights are the same for all my pokemon, but yeah I agree to give you semi-redis rights (I would add that on my page).

The plasma Deoxys is not RNG abused, it is poorly SR (like all SR on gen 5), because I didn't know how to RNG at the time. But yeah, it is a legit wondercard, no pokerus, and the 2 special distribution moves were nasty plot and dark pulse, which I didn't forget, so it is possible to have all original moves.
The trade rights are the same for all my pokemon, but yeah I agree to give you semi-redis rights (I would add that on my page).
Oh crap, my bad! I thought it was RNG'd abused for some reason, must be going blind, lol.

Okay, how many of the SUM2013 Pokemon would you trade with semi-redis rights? I'm interested in the Timid Dialga, Modest Palkia (the one with 19 Atk), and the Modest Giratina; as long as you can retutor the Event moves.

Don't need to worry about the EVs, I can reset them myself easy enough. :)

Oh crap, my bad! I thought it was RNG'd abused for some reason, must be going blind, lol.

Okay, how many of the SUM2013 Pokemon would you trade with semi-redis rights? I'm interested in the Timid Dialga, Modest Palkia (the one with 19 Atk), and the Modest Giratina; as long as you can retutor the Event moves.

Don't need to worry about the EVs, I can reset them myself easy enough. :)
Would two of them do the deal? (They're really the most valuable pokes I have in my thread...)

Would two of them do the deal? (They're really the most valuable pokes I have in my thread...)
Yeah, that's fine! Will have to get the third off you some other time, haha.:D

Now I just need to decide which two I want... mmm... Could I get the Timid Dialga and Modest Palkia (w/ 19 Atk)? With the event moves? That would be amazing!

Yeah, that's fine! Will have to get the third off you some other time, haha.:D

Now I just need to decide which two I want... mmm... Could I get the Timid Dialga and Modest Palkia (w/ 19 Atk)? With the event moves? That would be amazing!
Ok, that works!
Actually, I did reset Palkia EVs because it needed to like me so that I could learn him Draco Meteor, so I used adequate berries.

I will leave soon, not sure if we'll have the time to trade before, otherwise we'll plan this with PM/VM!

Ok, that works!
Actually, I did reset Palkia EVs because it needed to like me so that I could learn him Draco Meteor, so I used adequate berries.

I will leave soon, not sure if we'll have the time to trade before, otherwise we'll plan this with PM/VM!
Yeah, no problem. This will be my last message about it here, PM me when you're ready to trade (though I'm about to go to bed so not sure when we can meet up).

Hello Keroblade; CMT for this: if you give redistribution rights, I can pay more

--

#493 - Arceus

OT: デセルシティ ID: 03075 Lv. 100 UT
Ability: Multitype Nature: Timid
IVs: 31-27-31-31-30-31 HP Steel
Judgment - Blast Burn - Hydro Cannon - Earth Power

Notes: [JPN] Désert City Arceus. Original code belonged to Rodo, soft-reset by me on Pokemon X. Only he and I can distribute.
Non-Redistributable

Hello Keroblade; CMT for this: if you give redistribution rights, I can pay more

--

#493 - Arceus

OT: デセルシティ ID: 03075 Lv. 100 UT
Ability: Multitype Nature: Timid
IVs: 31-27-31-31-30-31 HP Steel
Judgment - Blast Burn - Hydro Cannon - Earth Power

Notes: [JPN] Désert City Arceus. Original code belonged to Rodo, soft-reset by me on Pokemon X. Only he and I can distribute.
Non-Redistributable
I currently have no plans to ever give the rights away for my Arceus, sorry. I also didn't really see anything I'd be interested in. :/

I currently have no plans to ever give the rights away for my Arceus, sorry. I also didn't really see anything I'd be interested in. :/
ok, I understand. If you change idea, post in my trade thread, because I'm very interested to that Arceus (and even to some other pokemon, but Arceus come first). I hope to see you soon. bye

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hi Keroblade,

I am in the process of doing XD RNG, and I see that you are after Lugia. It is actually my first target Pokemon to RNG, are you happy to work out a deal for it?

Hello, can you CMT for your Shiny Arceus? Thanks!
Hi! I haven't really been active recently but I saw a few Pokemon of yours I'd be interested in:

#151 - Mew/ミュウ
ID: 26774 | OT: V i n i
Ability: Synchronize | Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Seismic Toss | Softboiled | Defog | Vacuum Wave
Mew Level 30 UT | Non-Redis
Emulator abuse (Japanese Emerald).
Warp code and buy Dive balls code used.

#492 - Shaymin
ID: 32413 | OT: Vini
Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Timid
Moves: Growth | Magical Leaf | Leech Seed | Synthesis
Shaymin Level 30 UT | Non-redis
Legit Shaymin event (Oak's Letter), retail abuse (Platinum).
Rebattle code used.
#251 - Celebi
ID: 02211 | OT: WIN2011
Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Timid
Moves: Leaf Storm | Recover | Nasty Plot | Healing Wish
Celebi Level 50 UT | Non-Redis
Legit Celebi event, retail abuse (Platinum).
Obtained at Livraria Saraiva, SP - Brazil, in February 2011.
Took me a lot of tries (100+) to get the correct nature.
Nasty Plot is unique to Gen IV Event Celebi.
I'm not really sure how many of those you'd be willing to trade for my Arceus but just let me know and we can work something out! :D

I prefer the Dive Ball MEW and Premier Ball SHAYMIN. :P

Hi Keroblade,

I am in the process of doing XD RNG, and I see that you are after Lugia. It is actually my first target Pokemon to RNG, are you happy to work out a deal for it?
That would be awesome! Which of my Pokemon were you interested in? I'd love it if we could work out a deal so I could get redis rights (just let me know if you'd be willing to do that or not). Also, what ball were you planning on catching it in? :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)