The LC Open VI - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
KingPiloswine vs Shaneghoul
Shaneghoul had requested an extension early because his activity during the week would be slim to none because of a vacation. During the granted extension period he made contact with KingPiloswine and attempted quick scheduling but KingPiloswine did not respond, instead posting in the thread saying shaneghoul wasn't making any contact, which was blatantly false. After this situation was rectified KingPiloswine still did not make any attempt to schedule or even respond. Shaneghoul wins.

My apologies for the late call.

gonna need an extension as i was not free during the week and opp was unavailable during the weekend

May need an extension. Timezones made it very hard as he only had about 2 hours everyday that he was avaiable that were all unworkable for me. I'll be on all day today though and I've told him this so I'll edit/update if we play.

Last edited:
After I supplied my availability Tahu told me at the start of the week he has 0 hours availability this week and that we would need an extension for next week. Make of that however you want.

Lost 2 - 0 to Pohjis, GGs! Best of luck in the 5th round on

Since this was my last open I was still in, a big thank you to all of those that made this tourney and the matchups happen. Played against some awesome opponents and learned a lot about time zones

Due to Ram Rahim incident here in India the Internet service was closed due to which I couldn't play so requesting an extension.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
No activity calls this week. Good job, dudes.

Extensions:

Rodriblutar vs Nails
Fiend vs ict
parivard vs Plas
fitzy72 vs tahu
Real FV13 vs Void

Will have R5 up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)