Not open for further replies.

Laxpras

One small yeet for man, one giant yeet for mankind
I've wrote on his profile and tried to contact on PS, no response

edit: we just played and lol @ that game. He won

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Excuse me for one of those list posts but please don't be the person who johns the other dude for over a week, doesnt communicate at all despite being active, doesnt have a team when the other dude finally works his ass off to contact you has has to build one, finally makes something at it has fucking no guard Dpunch, then plays like a drunk monkey and crits/rolls his way through the game anyway. Not taking the rematch because that's dumb and the universe has pretty clearly decided that, despite all the odds, you should be the one winning here

I'm sorry for being unresponsive I clean forgot about the tourney. You were the better player, so give Megazard the win.

Mixed No Guard Dragonite is actually a solid set though, lures in Pokémon like Doublade and Skarmory and KOs them with Fire Blast or Thunder in Flash Fire Skarmory's case.

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It doesn't work like that, I already lost and am out. And it's not about nite, it's about machoke D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)