The Genius / Society Game

RODAN

Banned deucer.
Society game ep 1 was really interesting, i think that the losing team made the wrong choice wrt elimination. Excited to see where this goes for sure

That was some gooooooooooooood shit right there.

What twin didn't mention that really grabbed me was that unlike most Survivor alikes each team had a different governing system. One one team, a new leader is elected each day, but on the other a transfer of power requires one of two keyholders to start a rebellion and quickly gain majority support. On both teams, the leader chooses a distribution of the week's prize money and controls eliminations.

I also like that each society is trimming down to a final 3 for the Final Clash. Very much looking forward to future episodes.

this show is worth watching purely for the cute girls, though the fact that it's really fucking good doesn't hurt either

RODAN

Banned deucer.
everybody freaking out at chickens was the definite highlight. MJ is still my wife and macho is a retard

Yeah i wonder how many times she has to demonstrate her strength before the "they sent a gurl for the physical challenges lol" comments go away, it's really getting annoying.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can someone please tell me how to get dailymotion to play without serious lag. Honestly my computers pretty good and even if i set the video to 144p its sooo laggy. Any tips? I've made sure there's nothing getting blocked.

Also ep1 was awesome, MJs move was so slick xD

EDIT: Also now whenever I try and watch ep2 before the show even starts dailymotion goes to some other website and tries to download malware..

Last edited:
pretty bland episode, but fun stuff is coming up i think based on what happened this episode.

what are your guys dream teams for the final day (3 from each team)?
MJ, Pharaoh, Donghwan and Seolwha, Byungkwan, Kyungrul for me. Mostly just based on personality and how much I like them, not really based on how well they would do.

ep5 spoilers.
FUCK HAESUNG. Couldn't even keep his promise at the end how fucking greedy.

MJ still owns kick me in the balls desu

uipdated top3 for each team for me:
Nopdong: MJ, Sahyuk, Pharoah/Hanbyul
Madong: Seohyun, Kyungrul, Asol/Byungkwan

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
There's barely anyone likable remaining on orange team rip

ep7
got rid of my donghwan :(
hopeful top3 madong: kyungrul asol seohyun/injik
hopeful top3 nopdong: MJ, Sahyuk, Hanbyul though mj seems stout on taking macho for whatever reason

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
does anyone really like haesung anymore, not just among the contestants but in the audience? he has made himself look like a complete douche to me. i liked him initially but now im just repelled

e9:
sad to see most of favorites go.
at this point im rooting for: mj / hanbyul / asol and injik / insun / kyungrul
Although insun is a bit of a stretch because she can be useless, she comes from a dancing background so may have a decent shot at some dexeterity games. shes also been shown to be able to learn pretty quickly (also an attribute of dancing). also asolxseohyun too cute.

e9:
sad to see most of favorites go.
at this point im rooting for: mj / hanbyul / asol and injik / insun / kyungrul
Although insun is a bit of a stretch because she can be useless, she comes from a dancing background so may have a decent shot at some dexeterity games. shes also been shown to be able to learn pretty quickly (also an attribute of dancing). also asolxseohyun too cute.
Honestly there's no way they are keeping Insun. I think it's pretty likely that Madong is gonna go with the 3 of Injik/Haesung/Byungkwan at the end, as much as I don't like Haesung. Everyone seems way too attached to him to give him up even though he did a terrible job at being a leader. Fuck it woudl have been so easy to send Haesung to the other side and do Kyungrul / Injik / Byungkwan/Asol but idk

Mediocre end to an all around average show. Was still enjoyable to watch while I wasn't doing anything. Games need more thought into them, seemed way too basic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)