The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
mfw the spot of a run out of bounds is where the ball crosses the boundary and not the spot of the ball when the player is officially down

unless it's the goalline in which case it extends infinitely but that doesn't make sense if the ball is already downed by virtue of passing the sideline boundary

What a week.

Eagles
Chiefs
Patriots
Redskins
Panthers

Nothing but losers at the top. Everybody near the the top lost this week except Philidelphia, who obviously take #1. They did beat Carolina though, stopping Cam's potential hot streak. Chiefs drop a spot, despite looking bad on offense. At least the Steelers defense looked good. I have feeling Harrison's gonna throw the Patriots up there. Not like there's much resistance though, so no disagreement. Packers lost Rodgers and the Falcons blew another lead. Redskins beat the winless 49ers lol, so giving them #4. Time for Seattle to get back in the fray.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Wishful thinking?

Personally I believe Brady will still be playing when his son enters the NFL, making them the first father/son combo to play professional football simultaneously.
Is there anyone in any sport to do that outside of the Griffey's?

Well, I was thinking here, people did say Trevor Siemian was the new Tom Brady and all. Well, the part of losing embarrassingly to Eli Manning, he did alright.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If we count NASCAR there have been several more there. Probably a few in golf as well. But those are sports you can do well into your 50s and 60s so it's not as impressive.

can someone explain to me why the Nawleans Saints are only 4 point favorites over the Rodgers-less Packers? Packers minus Rodgers are a contender for worst team in the league, and Hundley looked awful last week

can someone explain to me why the Nawleans Saints are only 4 point favorites over the Rodgers-less Packers? Packers minus Rodgers are a contender for worst team in the league, and Hundley looked awful last week
Saints are gahbage on the road/open roof stadiums, or so the narrative goes, and Vegas might not be entirely sold on their recent performances, since they've proven inconsistent over the past few years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)