PU The BW PU Cup - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BW PU CUP I

standings

Welcome to the BW PU Cup! This tournament is one of three individual tournaments that will be part of the PU Classic. Doing well in this tournament will help guarantee your spot in the playoffs.

Tournament rules:
  • Standard BW PU | Information about BW PU can be found here
  • Single elimination
  • Best of three
  • REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED
  • No replays = no points
  • Partial replays will not count; all replays must be posted
  • Matches are to be played on PS unless both players agree otherwise
  • It is recommended to play on smogtours so one doesn't "forget" to save replays
  • Timeouts will equal a loss unless both players agree to replay
  • More information on the tournament can he found here

R4

amber lamps vs Bro Kappa
Arifeen
vs Lord Sample Team
Chill Shadow
vs Melle2402
pancake vs Level 56
Solgaleo
vs EviGaro
KoldKappuccino vs Rennyjesus

one week deadline
5/6

Last edited:
to whoever is updating the standings, u gave me 4 pts for winning, according to the intro thread of pu classic, the point system is the same as smogon tour, which means winners of this round get 5 points, not 4. here's an example of a smogon tour with the same number of players as this tour, and here's a player who won r4 and lost r5 (semis) and here's the link to the standings if u wanna check for urself. I know the point system is written down somewhere but just in case u dont feel like checking

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Had that written down and still managed to forget, fixed and if I mess up with this going forward someone let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)