SM OU The Band Boy & His Gang ( peaked #3 with 2018 Elo)

Hey Guys, i am back with my first serious RMT, this is a team i putted together real quicky, and i got surprised it actually got were it did, i started laddering with it after i felt from top 4 to 1800, and it did not only get me up again but higher, so yeah lets see how it goes :

first of all i wanted to build around hoopa unbound, specially the band

Then i realised how great could gengar+hoopa get, as specs gengar and band hoopa hit so hard, and break most teams alone and/or complement themselves, with hoopa breaking things such as chansey, toxapex, steela and other special walls, while gengar breaks fairies and lures dark types for a focus blast hit, so i decided to go with it

i looked at the core and noticed some weaknesses, such as greninja / Landot and dark types in general, As well apu lele and koko. They are also somewhat of frail pokemon by themselves, so they needed fat pokemons to take some common hits for them and to bring them in safely. magearna+M scizor looked to be like a perfect pair to this, as dual steel is real hard to take down, and they both lure in pokemons that are fodder for our ofensive core to get in and punch hole on oposing teams

i noticed as well the team needed a revenge killer, as well as a good rocks setter vs stall and other bad Matchups, i decided to go with Scarf Gren and Z rock Landot, as Scarf Gren Helps vs Rain, Ofense, Zard Y and etc with rock slide, as well as providing momentum and more free swaps with Uturn. Landot with Rockium was chosen as he has power to break through many complicated walls with SD, and gets up rocks on literally every matchup, which grants that hoopa+gengar will have an easier time trying to break through stall

So after all the building process, we are finally gonna take a look in depth on all sets :

####The Band Boy####
unnamed (5).gif

Hoopa-Unbound @ Choice Band
Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Fire Punch

This looks at first look to be a nothing special hoopa unbound set, besides nature and a move, knock off. Well, let me explain, adamant nature scores the 2HKO on Aluk, but that isnt really the point, most impressive is the 67.5% chance to 2HKO bulu ( which aways runs adamant too) after terrain recovery, which cant be achieved with jolly. Knock is mainly there for stall, as it with rocks up 2HKOs everything on standard stall bar clef, which can be blown back by gunk shot if you predict it correctly. Fire Punch is Mainly there for Mega Scizor / Ferro / Skarmory, Gunk is obvious. Hyperspace Fury is your most powerfull stab, just spam it and it will most likely get a kill for you.

The Gang :
unnamed (7).gif

Gengar @ Choice Specs
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Trick
- Focus Blast

This is the super standard gengar set, my absolute favorite wallbreaker rn, shadow ball is so spammable and has almost no resists, sludge wave murks fairies and complements gengar's excelent dual stab. Trick is there to prevent things such as chansey to come in for free, scaring them out with the possibility of gettin choiced. Focus Blast hits ttar upon switchin, preventing him from just coming in for free abd trapping you, as well as hiting ferro for a chunk of damage

unnamed (2).png

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 200 HP / 56 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Fleur Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon

Another super standard set, AV magearna eats up everything, given EVs allow it to come in 3 times on specs gengar, as well as avoid the 3HKO from untransformed greninja hydro 98% of the time. Volt switch is a key to this, allowing you to bring in our two beasts in safely on mons such as steela, chansey, heatran etc... hp fire is there to catch ferro and scizor upon switch in, making gengar and hoopa's job easier, as spamming stabs is much safer with those weakened. Fleur Cannon and flash cannon are your dual stab.

212-mega.gif

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Def / 64 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Defog

Another somewhat of standard mon, Mega Zor, the defogger, someowhat of revenge killer with BP, momentum grabber and universal wall to shit, this mon is amazing, the given EVs on speed allow it to outpace any AV magnezone that invests on speed only to outpace venu. Rest is dumped on HP and Def to make it the bulkiest. Bullet punch for priority, U turn for momentum, roost for recovery and defog to remove hazards, pretty self explanatory.

unnamed (8).gif

Greninja (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
- Grass Knot
- Ice Beam

Scarf Greninja, oh scarf greninja, another set i love using. Its intended to revenge kill volca and other powerfull sweepers. Uturn for momentum, rock slide for volca/zard y/ zard X, Ice Beam for Zygarde, Landot And Stuff, but the better part of this is grass knot, that actually makes this team to have a shot against mega pert, which otherwise murks this. Max atack for maximum uturn damage, as most time you will be only hitting that button. Max speed to tie with other grens. Shoutouts Sayuze for making me to change gren to male, to potentially bluff ash , confusing opp sometimes and being helpfull not revealing protean early

unnamed (6).gif

Landorus-Therian @ Rockium Z
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance

Another not at all common set, theres no reason to not to use landot, gets up rocks vs stall, vs ofense, breaks walls. Just fantastic. Z rock is used to smack those skarms and other landots after an SD, Quake is your mandatory STAB, SD allows you to become a treat and keep rocks vs stall, and ofc rocks, because rocks are important vs most matchups. Adamant nature for max power, as well as max atack, max speed to tie with other landots.

1-Zard Y : be careful around this thing, play agro with hoopa and gren, but it will aways give you headaches

2- Mega Pert Rain : bluff you are a non grass knot variant and at some point try to hit the pert with it, if they predict... well X

3- Tech Rage Dug stall : Play like a god around the core with landot, and you should be actually able to pull trought it, just dont swap it on toxics and etc...

Screenshot_20170625-204738.png

Adamant Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Fire Punch

Gengar @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Trick
- Focus Blast

Landorus-Therian @ Rockium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Def / 64 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Defog

Magearna @ Assault Vest
EVs: 200 HP / 56 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Fleur Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon

Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
- Grass Knot
- Ice Beam

Hope you all enjoy this team, its real easy and fun to use ;]

Attachments

Last edited:

Searing Victory

Banned deucer.
Nice team man, gotta say a few sets here I wouldn't run but that's me. Landy this gen really doesn't do much except rocks n damage. What about the chance of another land coming out. Might wanna run a better set for gren? Scizor really setup bait, but I then again it's a nice Mon to use. Is it me or if they get rid of gen gar your sorta weak to chansey. Maybe try using these instead?

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 60 HP / 252 Def / 188 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

Greninja @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 30 Atk
- Dark Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump

Gratz on your peak man hope this helped.

Nice team man, gotta say a few sets here I wouldn't run but that's me. Landy this gen really doesn't do much except rocks n damage. What about the chance of another land coming out. Might wanna run a better set for gren? Scizor really setup bait, but I then again it's a nice Mon to use. Is it me or if they get rid of gen gar your sorta weak to chansey. Maybe try using these instead?

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 60 HP / 252 Def / 188 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

Greninja @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 30 Atk
- Dark Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump

Gratz on your peak man hope this helped.
Uhh Lando-T definitely shines as an offensive threat with either Rockium or Flyinium Z. Also, defensive Lando typically runs U-turn to pivot out more effectively.

I can't see much of anything to change with this squad bc losing offensive Lando removes a wincon. Obviously Scarf Greninja can be tweaked to rkill any threat to the team, but the current set works well. My only concern would be dealing with double dance Magearna (could potentially give Lando Rock Polish to outspeed but would need another rocker), but otherwise good looking team man!

Uhh Lando-T definitely shines as an offensive threat with either Rockium or Flyinium Z. Also, defensive Lando typically runs U-turn to pivot out more effectively.

I can't see much of anything to change with this squad bc losing offensive Lando removes a wincon. Obviously Scarf Greninja can be tweaked to rkill any threat to the team, but the current set works well. My only concern would be dealing with double dance Magearna (could potentially give Lando Rock Polish to outspeed but would need another rocker), but otherwise good looking team man!
Tnx, dual dance mageaena actually gets checked by hoopa and scizor, biggest treat as sweeping mon is mawile tho, thats a pokemon u gotta watch out for, altho tnx god ot has little setup fodder, tnx god. Tnx on the rate tho man :]

Hey wheitron, you have a pretty solid team. I have some ideas to improve it but let's first start with an analysis of the team and what it's weak to:

The structure of the team and its concept are both pretty solid. The idea of using a Waalbreaking core in CB Hoopa-U + Specs Gengar combined with pivots is a very good idea. However, even with your pivots, you can quickly lose your Offensive momentum if you don't play very well. This happens against teams with powerful wallbreakers such as M-Medi and M-Zard Y since the majority of your team is weak to them and they can easily come in through a double switch since you'll often have to switch-in Zor/Gearna to get the momentum and your opponent can abuse of that to overwhelm your team; and since most teams have multiple Greninja checks, getting back your momentum with Greninja won't be an easy task. Generally, against those teams, you'll have to gain the momentum early on by leading Greninja and then, afford to pressure his team early; but, you can lose your momentum if you don't play well.

Another bad matchup for your team is the matchup against set-up sweepers such as M-Tyranitar and, as OrangeGuru said, Dual Dance Magearna. Like in the case above, they are able to abuse of Scizor and Magearna in DD Magearna's case and of a choice locked Gengar/Hoopa-U in M-Tyranitar's case. Dual Dance Magearna is particularly scary because once boosted, you really have a way to kill it. M-Tyranitar can be RKed by U-Turning twice with Scarf Greninja but during the time it's not done, it can do a lot of damages to your team.

Those issues are due to the fact that you rely too much on Magearna and M-Scizor, and, you'll often have to switch them in and your opponent can abuse of that overwhelm your team. Having 3 Choice Locked mons isn't a problem but the issue is that your opponent can also abuse of that to pressure your team. To improve your team, you should make it more Offensive, allowing you pressure the opponent even more reliably, and that also makes you less reliant to Scizor and Magearna.

:
->
Dual Dance

Dual Dance Magearna fits very well on your team since it can punish a lot mons by setting up and, by this way, is able to heavily pressure the opponent's team. It is able to set-up on a lot of common pokemons right now, allowing you to face most matchups and generally abuses of your team's weaknesses. Here, it fits better than the SG + Boltbeam + Z-Focus Blast set because it is also able to pressure more defensive stuffs such as Celesteela, completing well your Hoopa-U + Gengar core since it checks their checks and counters and reciprocally. Of course, the loss of a pivot and of a special sponge can be detrimental for your team but we'll fix that with the next changes.

:
->
/
Defensive Pivot

Defensive Landorus-T over SD Rockium-Z is here to cover the lack of a pivot and gives you a physical sponge. Another reason why I replaced it is that Magearna already has the Z-Crystal, so, a second one would be useless. It does punish a lot of physical attackers such as M-Heracross and Zygarde which are threats to your team. For the item, I'd advise you to use the Yache Berry because it allows you to switch-in on Ice attacks; particularly M-Medicham or M-Tyranitar's's Ice Punch. The Rocky Helmet is still an option for the cheap damages. I'd also advise you the 248 HP / 204 Def / 28 SpD / 28 Spe with an Impish nature which isn't 2HKOed by M-Medicham's Ice Punch with Yache Berry and thus, not OHKOed by it without the yache berry.

->

Replacing M-Scizor by AV Tangrowth gives you a special sponge; being able to take on threats such as Magearna, Greninja and Tapu Koko, as well as helping against defensive Celesteela since it takes Flamethrowers and is immuned to Leech Seed. Also, with Landorus-T being on your team, Scizor doesn't have much utility aside from Defogging. The loss of a defogger can be detrimental can be detrimental but, I guess that with SG Magearna, you're able to pressure even more the opponent, generally preventing him from setting up with Hazards and can sweep, regardless of the hazards. Not much else to say aside from that you should run Earthquake on it to hit Magearna, Heatran and Steel and Fire Types in general. Alternatively, you can use Rock Slide to hit M-Charizard Y and M-Pinsir on the switch.

: Grass Knot -> Low Kick

With Tangrowth on the team, you now have a really good Swampert check. So, I'd replace it by Low Kick which helps you to RK M-Tyranitar more easily and helps vs Steel Types such as Heatran and also does decent damages to Magearna.

Of course, those changes don't really help the team against M-Charizard Y since nothing really switches. However, if you manage to set-up with Magearna, you can sweep the opponent's team and eliminate Zard. Those changes also make the team a bit weaker to Dark Types such as Weavile but between Yache Landorus-T and Z-Move Magearna (which can't be knocked off) you can deal with it.

Summary:
  • :
    ->
    Dual Dance
  • :
    ->
    /
    Defensive Pivot
  • ->
  • : Grass Knot -> Low Kick

Importable:

Adamant Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Fire Punch

Gengar @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Trick
- Focus Blast

Landorus-Therian @ Yache Berry / Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 28 SpD / 28 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake / Rock Slide

Magearna @ Electrium Z
Timid Nature
- Shift Gear
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Calm Mind

Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
- Low Kick
- Ice Beam

That's all for the rate. I hope it'll help you. Good luck n_n

Last edited:
Hey wheitron, you have a pretty solid team. I have some ideas to improve it but let's first start with an analysis of the team and what it's weak to:

The structure of the team and its concept are both pretty solid. The idea of using a Waalbreaking core in CB Hoopa-U + Specs Gengar combined with pivots is a very good idea. However, even with your pivots, you can quickly lose your Offensive momentum if you don't play very well. This happens against teams with powerful wallbreakers such as M-Medi and M-Zard Y since the majority of your team is weak to them and they can easily come in through a double switch since you'll often have to switch-in Zor/Gearna to get the momentum and your opponent can abuse of that to overwhelm your team; and since most teams have multiple Greninja checks, getting back your momentum with Greninja won't be an easy task. Generally, against those teams, you'll have to gain the momentum early on by leading Greninja and then, afford to pressure his team early; but, you can lose your momentum if you don't play well.

Another bad matchup for your team is the matchup against set-up sweepers such as M-Tyranitar and, as OrangeGuru said, Dual Dance Magearna. Like in the case above, they are able to abuse of Scizor and Magearna in DD Magearna's case and of a choice locked Gengar/Hoopa-U in M-Tyranitar's case. Dual Dance Magearna is particularly scary because once boosted, you really have a way to kill it. M-Tyranitar can be RKed by U-Turning twice with Scarf Greninja but during the time it's not done, it can do a lot of damages to your team.

Those issues are due to the fact that you rely too much on Magearna and M-Scizor, and, you'll often have to swswitch them in and your opponent can abuse of that overwhelm your team. Having 3 Choice Locked mons isn't a problem but the issue is that your opponent can also abuse of that to pressure your team. To improve your team, you should make it more Offensive, allowing you pressure the opponent even more reliably, and that also makes you less reliant to Scizor and Magearna.

:
->
Dual Dance

Dual Dance Magearna fits very well on your team since it can punish a lot mons by setting up and, by this way, is able to heavily pressure the opponent's team. It is able to set-up on a lot of common pokemons right now, allowing you to face most matchups and generally abuses of your team's weaknesses. Here, it fits better than the SG + Boltbeam + Z-Focus Blast set because it is also able to pressure more defensive stuffs such as Celesteela, completing well your Hoopa-U + Gengar core since it checks their checks and counters and reciprocally. Of course, the loss of a pivot and of a special sponge can be detrimental for your team but we'll fix that with the next changes.

:
->
/
Defensive Pivot

Defensive Landorus-T over SD Rockium-Z is here to cover the lack of a pivot and gives you a physical sponge. Another reason why I replaced it is that Magearna already has the Z-Crystal, so, a second one would be useless. It does punish a lot of physical attackers such as M-Heracross and Zygarde which are threats to your team. For the item, I'd advise you to use the Yache Berry because it allows you to switch-in on Ice attacks; particularly M-Medicham or M-Tyranitar's's Ice Punch. The Rocky Helmet is still an option for the cheap damages. I'd also advise you the 248 HP / 204 Def / 28 SpD / 28 Spe with an Impish nature which isn't 2HKOed by M-Medicham's Ice Punch with Yache Berry and thus, not OHKOed by it without the yache berry.

->

Replacing M-Scizor by AV Tangrowth gives you a special sponge; being able to take on threats such as Magearna, Greninja and Tapu Koko, as well as helping against defensive Celesteela since it takes Flamethrowers and is immuned to Leech Seed. Also, with Landorus-T being on your team, Scizor doesn't have much utility aside from Defogging. The loss of a defogger can be detrimental can be detrimental but, I guess that with SG Magearna, you're able to pressure even more the opponent, generally preventing him from setting up with Hazards and can sweep, regardless of the hazards. Not much else to say aside from that you should run Earthquake on it to hit Magearna, Heatran and Steel and Fire Types in general. Alternatively, you can use Rock Slide to hit M-Charizard Y and M-Pinsiron the switch.

: Grass Knot -> Low Kick

With Tangrowth on the team, you now have a really good Swampert check. So, I'd replace it by Low Kick which helps you to RK M-Tyranitar more easily and helps vs Steel Types such as Heatran and also does decent damages to Magearna.

Of course, those changes don't really help the team against M-Charizard Y since nothing really switches. However, if you manage to set-up with Magearna, you can sweep the opponent's team and eliminate Zard. Those changes also make the team a bit weaker to Dark Types such as Weavile but between Yache Landorus-T and Z-Move Magearna (which can't be knocked off) you can deal with it.

Summary:
  • :
    ->
    Dual Dance
  • :
    ->
    /
    Defensive Pivot
  • ->
  • : Grass Knot -> Low Kick
Importable:

Adamant Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Fire Punch

Gengar @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Trick
- Focus Blast

Landorus-Therian @ Yache Berry / Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 28 SpD / 28 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake / Rock Slide

Magearna @ Electrium Z
Timid Nature
- Shift Gear
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Calm Mind

Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
- Low Kick
- Ice Beam

That's all for the rate. I hope it'll help you. Good luck n_n
Hey bruh, tnx for the rate first of all, p solid overall, and yh, i felt like i was relying too much on magearna scizor, thing is, the team u built has no stall matchup, as stall simply finds 6 fodders and completly walls everything with landot beying def, second of all, dual dance magearna aint really a treat, CB hoopa can just blow it to the sky while taking 0, as well as steela and shit like that, but i will take this in count and see if i can think of something, but it will take a while as OU will be crazy with all those new mons in and in marshadow's case prob out.

Hey bruh, tnx for the rate first of all, p solid overall, and yh, i felt like i was relying too much on magearna scizor, thing is, the team u built has no stall matchup, as stall simply finds 6 fodders and completly walls everything with landot beying def, second of all, dual dance magearna aint really a treat, CB hoopa can just blow it to the sky while taking 0, as well as steela and shit like that, but i will take this in count and see if i can think of something, but it will take a while as OU will be crazy with all those new mons in and in marshadow's case prob out.
I mean, you can actually take on stall between Gengar tricking its specs to Chansey (I'll admit that it's not easy) Hoopa-U literally just spamming Hyperspace Fury and Knock Off, Magearna just winning once Chansey weakened and Duggy's sash boped, Tangrowth which can do well vs Stall with Knock Off and Giga Drain and Low Kick on Gren which can weaken gren on the switch and then you can switch out into Gengar/Hoopa-U on the Sableye switch, you still have counterplays. It's not as easy as with the first one but it's still manageable. Something you could try is Gravity over U-Turn on Landorus-T helping for Skarmory. And yeah, with Marshadow being out it's gonna be hard to use this team.

Last edited:
Hey man, your team seems really innovative indeed gengar specs is really common but it's like the first time I see a Gengar specs with an Hoopa band.
So congrats for that core :). However in my opinion you're weak to stall let me explain it, if dugtrio achieves to trap hoopa , your team is walled by skarmory and chansey though trick a chansey can help you it's not enough. So you can play Z Fly smack down landorus therian because it can sr in almost 100% of games, its ability to threat both skarmory and celesteela is amazing and he can probably assure 1 kill at least. Grass knot is a great option against M swampert and gastrodon because as you said your team is weak to rain with M pert. I can understand the choice of a M scizor indeed your team needs a good hazard control for wallbreakers but that mon is ridiculously passive so many mons can setup on it. There are few cons with your team dude it's a good one but personally I don't like teams weak to stall.

I hope my rate will help you. See ya.

Hey man, your team seems really innovative indeed gengar specs is really common but it's like the first time I see a Gengar specs with an Hoopa band.
So congrats for that core :). However in my opinion you're weak to stall let me explain it, if dugtrio achieves to trap hoopa , your team is walled by skarmory and chansey though trick a chansey can help you it's not enough. So you can play Z Fly smack down landorus therian because it can sr in almost 100% of games, its ability to threat both skarmory and celesteela is amazing and he can probably assure 1 kill at least. Grass knot is a great option against M swampert and gastrodon because as you said your team is weak to rain with M pert. I can understand the choice of a M scizor indeed your team needs a good hazard control for wallbreakers but that mon is ridiculously passive so many mons can setup on it. There are few cons with your team dude it's a good one but personally I don't like teams weak to stall.

I swaped it up for Z fly smack and will try n test if it still works, tnx for suggestion and rate bro :]

My guy team works a lot better rn, tnx buddy, i will att the team in a while with the change

I discovered some really cool tech while playing with this team. If you are threatened by a Smeargle lead with Spore, lead Greninja and use Grass Knot, so you turn into a Grass type and they cannot Spore you and you break their Sash.
Guy thats real cool, i hav done that after you showed it to me lmao, works for real.

Btw, team won rmt of the week, big shoutouts to everyone who encouraged and helped me with this and competitive pokemon by itself, wont shout them all out but you ppl know who you are :] tnx everyone

Hey man, cool team u got here, and I really enjoy using it. However, I find it hard to deal with mega-mawile, cause both m-scizor and magearna cant take its fire moves. So I am wondering ur tricks when facing with mega-mawile?

Hey man, cool team u got here, and I really enjoy using it. However, I find it hard to deal with mega-mawile, cause both m-scizor and magearna cant take its fire moves. So I am wondering ur tricks when facing with mega-mawile?
Hey bro, just keep landot healthy and scout for fire fang, normally mawile teams dont have great pivots into landot, the way wenever it comes in you grab a kill

Hey man nice team.
After using it though I realised it is Very weak to Bisharp and sucker punch in general.
How would you deal with this problem?

Hey man nice team.
After using it though I realised it is Very weak to Bisharp and sucker punch in general.
How would you deal with this problem?
Yh its weak to bisharp indeed, but bisharp is ass anyways ( only wish killer to use an ass pokemon like that), but the dark weakness is a problem in general to this team, but magearna checks bisharp p shure it eats the head

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)