Gen 6 The "Are my Pokémon IVs and Nature good?" Thread

Is there any viability for a relaxed celebi
31/31/31/31/31/0

I realize I can't use it in VGC or anything but maybe a trick room team?

I just got this while soft reseting.

Celebi (Timid)

30/31/31/31/31/31

I don't know if it's usable because most of the sets are running bold or impish natures.

Jirachi: 31/(14)/31/31/31/31, Timid.

Is this thing useful? I know in past gens you'd make some kind of Superachi out of it... I've not really kept up with the times.
I thinking you would want a higher attack to make use out of its ability. Iron head. Hits hard and has a high chance to flinch just my opinion

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
If it weren't for being Modest then it'd probably be alright, even with those relatively low defenses. But since one of the perfect IVs is in your dump stat, you can do better in my opinion.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
And this would be why we reset.

That's close enough to perfect that as long as you're not going for a MMX then you'd better keep it.

Is this Darkrai worth keeping?

Timid: 31/1/31/21/29/31

(I really hope that we will be able to synchronize gift Pokémon in Gen. 7, soft-resetting for nature + IVs on a gift Pokémon is almost torture.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)