Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

I apologize for the lack of advance notice, but, due to more pressing obligations, I will be unable to post until Saturday. I will probably check in on ASB about once per day, but I can't guarantee that I will be able to do anything while I am online, so I would appreciate it if I am not dq'd during this period.

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
Will be absent from play from Thursday to Saturday Night (with unlikely chance of activity then). For the battle I have signed up to ref, the combatants can look for another ref if they choose to do so.

Dropping from council and RP committee, any reffings I might have still, and I'll try to finish off the monotype tour. I'll keep normal gym and day care because they're the only things I find fun here.

I've been really busy with college, work, and counselling. Along with that, I've lost my drive to continue trying to contribute to ASB because my free time has become much more valuable. I've started playing more games I want to play (and others for studying design) as well as finding an actual roleplay community to scratch the itch I had hoped ASB could fulfill.

If you wanna keep in touch, add my new discord account (Tori#6312) and pm me sometime. I've migrated to a different account to kinda start over, since I didn't like how salty and argumentative I had progressively become. I'll still drop by ASB discord every now and then when I want to catch up on you guys.

Due to various seasonal duties and obligations, my activity will be much lower during the upcoming 2-3 weeks. I will continue to post when possible, but it is not likely that I will be able to do so in a timely manner. I appreciate any patience given in this period, and will return to my normal activity in January.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, holidays are a huge pain. I will order to the best of my abilities between now and January 3rd. Ping me if you need me in something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)