Tatertot's Bizarre Bazaar

cmt for amaura , or if you let me borrow a male/female i can breed you a Quiet Nature 31/x/31/31/31/0 ( i hate starting from scratch lol ) .

Oh i have modest chlorophyll oddish in a love ball not listed ( haven't sv) with ems , and a friend ball taillow with ems . or cmt for anything you like

btw you haven't change the smoochum ( i'm assume it's the one i gave you that one time) ability . Its ability is hydration ( ha)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
It can be and yes, Nest Ball.
Then sure, that sounds great :) I only have Male Chimchar in stock, is that ok?
cmt for amaura , or if you let me borrow a male/female i can breed you a Quiet Nature 31/x/31/31/31/0 ( i hate starting from scratch lol ) .

Oh i have modest chlorophyll oddish in a love ball not listed ( haven't sv) with ems , and a friend ball taillow with ems . or cmt for anything you like

btw you haven't change the smoochum ( i'm assume it's the one i gave you that one time) ability . Its ability is hydration ( ha)
I can breed you an Amaura for a female Oddish :)

Also actually the Smoochum you gave me was Oblivious, not HA :P

Then sure, that sounds great :) I only have Male Chimchar in stock, is that ok?

I can breed you an Amaura for a female Oddish :)

Also actually the Smoochum you gave me was Oblivious, not HA :P
should have tell me!!!! Do you want HA smoochum then ?

Egg form on the amaura .

ems on oddish are synthesis teeter dance and tickle

Tatertot

should have tell me!!!! Do you want HA smoochum then ?

Egg form on the amaura .

ems on oddish are synthesis teeter dance and tickle
Haha, I thought about it, but then it just slipped my mind. If you've got a spitback or something laying around, I wouldn't say no :)
Do you mind if I give you Amaura in Pokemon form? I've got a bunch of orders backed up, and I've already got a bunch of eggs to hatch from leftovers from that Froakie breed. :P
Oddish sounds great!

Haha, I thought about it, but then it just slipped my mind. If you've got a spitback or something laying around, I wouldn't say no :)
Do you mind if I give you Amaura in Pokemon form? I've got a bunch of orders backed up, and I've already got a bunch of eggs to hatch from leftovers from that Froakie breed. :P
Oddish sounds great!
yeah that's fine :) . I will give you my shiny smoochum to breed if you don't actually mind....
( free of charge)
Thanks for that cow though ;)

Tatertot

yeah that's fine :) . I will give you my shiny smoochum to breed if you don't actually mind....
( free of charge)
Thanks for that cow though ;)
Sure, she will be used only for breeding purposes, only for myself :)
Not a problem, she sure is a beaut ;) I'll let you know when Amaura is ready (I'll do it after the Clauncher project).

Sure, she will be used only for breeding purposes, only for myself :)
Not a problem, she sure is a beaut ;) I'll let you know when Amaura is ready (I'll do it after the Clauncher project).
take your time. I won't be starting to breed anything until thursday ;) ( have to get 30 eggs oddish now hehe)

Interested in:
#174 Igglybuff female
Nature:
Calm
Ability: Friend Guard (HA)
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Gravity, Heal Pulse, Misty Terrain, Wish

#175 Togepi female
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Serene Grace
Egg Moves: Stored Power, Nasty Plot, Extrasensory

offer:

Moonball Minun
31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Minus
EM: Wish,Sing

Premier ball bagon
31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Adamant

Tatertot

Interested in:
#174 Igglybuff female
Nature:
Calm
Ability: Friend Guard (HA)
Egg Moves: Gravity, Heal Pulse, Misty Terrain, Wish

#175 Togepi female
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Serene Grace
Egg Moves: Stored Power, Nasty Plot, Extrasensory

offer:

Moonball Minun
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Minus
EM: Wish,Sing

Premier ball bagon
31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Sorry, not interested. Thanks anyways!

I'm looking for an HP fighting timid Flash Fire Litwick in a pokeball. I can provide a 31/XX/31/31/31/31 timid male Litwick. Would you be interested in this Cacnea for it?

Cacnea (Female)

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Water Absorb (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Grasswhistle, Seed Bomb, Counter, Dynamic Punch

Tatertot

The request I got was adamant but I'm happy to do whatever nature you want. IV's would be 31's across the board minus an attacking stat. Egg moves are whatever you like.
Hmm...I'd be interested if it looked something like this:
Emolga
Ability: Motor Drive
-Baton Pass
-Air Slash
-Roost
-Ion Deluge

What would you like for it?
I'm looking for an HP fighting timid Flash Fire Litwick in a pokeball. I can provide a 31/XX/31/31/31/31 timid male Litwick. Would you be interested in this Cacnea for it?

Cacnea (Female)

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Water Absorb (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Grasswhistle, Seed Bomb, Counter, Dynamic Punch
I could do that, sure. Your Male Litwick will be a lot of help, since the only ones I have are in Luxury Balls. I'll contact you once I've caught up on orders, I've got a few more to complete before I'm ready to start yours.

I could do that, sure. Your Male Litwick will be a lot of help, since the only ones I have are in Luxury Balls. I'll contact you once I've caught up on orders, I've got a few more to complete before I'm ready to start yours.
Awesome. There's no rush, I have a lot stuff I should be doing outside of playing Pokemon at the moment.

Hmm...I'd be interested if it looked something like this:
Emolga
Ability: Motor Drive
-Baton Pass
-Air Slash
-Roost
-Ion Deluge

What would you like for it?

I'll add it to my list. If I could get this

#238 Smoochum
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Oblivious
Egg Moves: Miracle Eye, Captivate, Nasty Plot

I can also upgrade your hippopotas to have slackoff and whirlwind if you're interested in that

Tatertot

I'll add it to my list. If I could get this

#238 Smoochum
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Oblivious
Egg Moves: Miracle Eye, Captivate, Nasty Plot

I can also upgrade your hippopotas to have slackoff and whirlwind if you're interested in that
Hmm, I seem to have lost the parent able to add Nasty Plot on, do you mind if it just comes with the first two egg moves? Or would you like to choose something else?

No thanks on the Hippopotas. Also, when are you able to do our other trade? I should be around for a good part of the weekend.

Hmm, I seem to have lost the parent able to add Nasty Plot on, do you mind if it just comes with the first two egg moves? Or would you like to choose something else?

No thanks on the Hippopotas. Also, when are you able to do our other trade? I should be around for a good part of the weekend.
I'm studying for finals and breaking by breeding you pokemon. Just locking down a 5IV spread for you. I shall also be around most of the weekend. Seeing as I would like a jynx with nasty plot can I get a ryhorn instead? It doesn't need curse. I'll like the comment I've quoted when everything is ready to go.

Tatertot

I'm studying for finals and breaking by breeding you pokemon. Just locking down a 5IV spread for you. I shall also be around most of the weekend. Seeing as I would like a jynx with nasty plot can I get a ryhorn instead? It doesn't need curse. I'll like the comment I've quoted when everything is ready to go.
Ok, sounds good

Tatertot

***UPDATE***

All my Kalos Born Shiny Pokémon are now on display! I also have multiple copies of all of them in stock, so I am able to trade instantly. Remember, I usually value my shinies fairly low, unless I had some part in their creation. Feel free to offer bred Pokémon for them if you don't have any shinies of your own to trade.

Also, I have bred 3 5 IV special ball females for my giveaway Sunday! Be sure to check back then for details on which Pokémon will be given away and how to win.​

Hey Tatertot, Can you CMT for this pokemon, please?

#692 Clauncher (DIVE BALL)
Nature:
Modest
Ability: Mega Launcher

Hello! I was wondering if your woobat was male and a tag outside of the USA :D
I am currently looking one to try to masuda method. Let me know and we can work out a deal :)

Tatertot

Hey Tatertot, Can you CMT for this pokemon, please?
#692 Clauncher (DIVE BALL)
Nature:
Modest
Ability: Mega Launcher
Hi! Unfortunately I'm really only looking for bred Pokémon from Hoenn, Sinnoh, or Unova now, so I didn't see anything of interest to me. Thanks for stopping by!
Hello! I was wondering if your woobat was male and a tag outside of the USA :D
I am currently looking one to try to masuda method. Let me know and we can work out a deal :)
Hi! All of the Pokémon here are bred by me, so all come with my OT number, which is a USA one. Sorry!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)