Tatertot's Bizarre Bazaar

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have hatched the green turtle and it has its own superpower. I am now ready to trade for the super pig that breathes fire and cook it to make bacon (jk, but I got your turtle :))
Great! What's your FC and IGN? I'll be on once I add you :)
Thanks :D, but I am on my way to work xd. Will be okay to pick it up when be back in the office... Which is prob 90 mins later, will that be fine with you?
Sounds great :)

Will you be interested in mons that you have but in different balls? Such as Dream Ball Zubat, Venonat, Pachirisu, Heavy Ball Munchlax, Safari Ball Electrike; or male mons that have EMs that you can use? Such as Espurr with all 4 EMs.

Tatertot

CMT for female tentacool?
Unfortunately, the only thing I'm interested in is your female Wynaut, but I doubt you'd trade it for the Tentacool :/
Will you be interested in mons that you have but in different balls? Such as Dream Ball Zubat, Venonat, Pachirisu, Heavy Ball Munchlax, Safari Ball Electrike; or male mons that have EMs that you can use? Such as Espurr with all 4 EMs.
Hmmm, possibly, can I have some more details on the Male Espurr?
Can I get a igglypuff?
Sorry, someone claimed all of them already :( check back next sunday though, I'll be doing a new giveaway every week :)

Last edited:
Hmmm, possibly, can I have some more details on the Male Espurr?
The Male Espurr will have the following 4 EMs: Assist, Barrier, Yawn, and Trick. Its nature will be Bold, its IV spread will be 31/x/31/31/31/31, I can give you a flawless one if you want, though it won't be LV1.

How about the dream ball mons :p? Do they interest you :p?

Hey tate, you have been working hard since I last saw your thread. I am in need of some mom pokemon for a few breeding projects . Could you let me know what you would like for the following females in their respective balls?

#001 Bulbasaur
Nature: Modest / Bold
Ability: Chlorophyll (HA)
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, etc

#019 Rattata
Nature:
Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Guts
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Reversal, Flame Wheel

#361 Snorunt
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Moody (HA)
Egg Moves: Spikes, Switcheroo

Tatertot

then i'll take the machop and meowth
Sounds good, I'll get working on that Meowth soon. I'll let you know when they're both ready :)
The Male Espurr will have the following 4 EMs: Assist, Barrier, Yawn, and Trick. Its nature will be Bold, its IV spread will be 31/x/31/31/31/31, I can give you a flawless one if you want, though it won't be LV1.

How about the dream ball mons :p? Do they interest you :p?
Sorry, I'm a little too inundated with orders to accept right now, but I'll let you know later if I change my mind :)
Hey tate, you have been working hard since I last saw your thread. I am in need of some mom pokemon for a few breeding projects . Could you let me know what you would like for the following females in their respective balls?

#001 Bulbasaur
Nature:
Modest / Bold
Ability: Chlorophyll (HA)
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, etc

#019 Rattata
Nature:
Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Guts
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Reversal, Flame Wheel

#361 Snorunt
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Moody (HA)
Egg Moves: Spikes, Switcheroo
Thanks, I try :) Unfortunately, I don't see anything that interests me, sorry!
Oh, that's fine! I'll get on it. We can trade this weekend! :o
Sounds great!
Hey there. I'm interested in trading for a female Sentret. CMT to see if there's anything you like. :)
I'm really only interested in breedable pokes in matching balls, are any of your Pokemon in nonstandard balls (especially your Hoenn pokemon)?

I'm really only interested in breedable pokes in matching balls, are any of your Pokemon in nonstandard balls (especially your Hoenn pokemon)?
Hey, i'll list the ones that are in non-standard pokeballs:
Whismur - Premier Ball
Shuppet - Dusk Ball
Mawile - Heal Ball
Skitty - Heal Ball
Volbeat - Heal Ball
Illumise - Heal Ball
Corphish - Quick Ball
Roselia - Nest Ball
Numel - Repeat Ball

Tatertot

Hey could you cmt for your quiet 0 speed litwick and your sassy solosis?
I'm only interested in Pokemon in matching balls, so I didn't see anything there of interest. Sorry!
Hey, i'll list the ones that are in non-standard pokeballs:
Whismur - Premier Ball
Shuppet - Dusk Ball
Mawile - Heal Ball
Skitty - Heal Ball
Volbeat - Heal Ball
Illumise - Heal Ball
Corphish - Quick Ball
Roselia - Nest Ball
Numel - Repeat Ball
Sorry, no thanks

Hey Tate. I'm interested in a Chimchar (HA) with Thunderpunch, and was wondering if you would be interested in a Modest Lotad (Swift Swim) with Giga Drain 31/x/31/31/31/31.

Tatertot

Hey Tate. I'm interested in a Chimchar (HA) with Thunderpunch, and was wondering if you would be interested in a Modest Lotad (Swift Swim) with Giga Drain 31/x/31/31/31/31.
Hi! Is the Lotad female and/or in a special ball?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)