Resource SV Short Questions and Short Answers

Who are the viable hazard removers in RU? I only know one (:maushold-four:) but I don't know the others
Assault Vest Cyclizar has been basically the only Rapid Spinner since December and Cincinno/Maushold can Tidy Up now. Defog is fairly limited and those are basically the only forms of removal worth running on a majority of teams - Forretress and Tsareena and such are too niche for most teams.

What are good mons to lead into/ways to deal with Kleavor? I find myself struggling against them a lot; sharpness boosted stone axe and x scissor are mad strong

Hi, Do u have any advices to learn the RU and (in the future) improve in Team building knowledge ?
Start with what you would like your team to look like and play like, then go on ladder and play a few games. When you lose check if you could of played better or if there was a different path you could of took. When going through replays if you’re noticing a specific Pokémon is stopping quite often then that might be where you could adjust something on your team! Hope this helps

TL;DR: build a team, lose and then learn…

Is there a good countelead to klevor?
It feels like nothing handles both the band and sash sets
Edit- nvm lol i just scrolled up
In addition, although its unpopular, :tauros-paldea-aqua: Tauros-Paldea-Aqua is my favorite anti-kleavor mon. Intimidate + Typing + Speed makes it a premier predator. Scarf sets do ~24 with Stone Axe and die to Raging Bull, and Sash may get 1 hit in but they gotta choose between damage (and revealing scarf/locked into coverage move) or Stone Axe Rocks.

Are there any armarouge sets that are viable with flash fire or is weak armour simply the superior ability for the mon?
Any armarouge set can viably run either flash fire or weak armour, its just that weak armour is usually preffered because it can turn armarouge into a late game cleaner that is hard to outspeed. Flash fire does give you a great power boost and an immunity. It most likely determines which team you are on if you want to use flash fire. If your team is decently weak to fire, flash fire can be considered. I'd say the calm mind variants or any choice variants could consider flash fire, but the weakness policy set should always run weak armour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)