Survivor SURVIVOR II - Won by OP

Alright everyone, take a look at the new Gold tribe. Josh was voted out at the last tribal council. Many of you have been thinking that the merge will be hitting soon... and you're absolutely correct! Congratulations to everyone remaining on making the merge!
The game will now shift from a tribal game to an individual one. This means that tribal immunity is no more, and you will each be playing for individual immunity. Winning individual immunity will mean that you and only you will be completely safe at the following tribal council. I will be posting the new immunity challenge soon after I make the tribe's conversation and invite everyone to the new discord.
Good luck to you all, and congrats once again on making it to the merge!

For your first immunity challenge, you will all be participating in a (gen 6) Battle Factory round robin. Similar to the last version of survivor, you will be split into two groups of five and will battle everyone else in your group. Afterwards, the two people with the best records in both groups will battle each other for immunity. I randomized the groups, and here they are:

Group A:
Painter Oshawott
Flyhn
Mikaav
Steven Snype
TUO

Group B:
superstarsrock
Sam-testings
OP
Texas Cloverleaf
adiass

You guys have 72 hours to battle everyone in your group, after which Jalmont and I will make activity calls. Remember to schedule via smogon walls! As always, feel free to contact Jalmont and me if you have any questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)