Super Mario Run Friend Code and Mushroom Kingdom Sharing Thread

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So some of you may of heard of Super Mario Run: the first Mario game on mobile. It's pretty damn good, and it doesn't have mcirotransactions: its just 10 bucks! It isn't your usual Mario game: this is much more of a score attack game where you have to get as many coins as possible to beat your friends. Also, getting the special coins is the real challenge of the game, with some level's black coins being some evil, Lost Levels styled challenges!

The game has some community features, mainly focused around beating each other's high scores. With many of us having bought the game, I think we need to have a thread for sharing these now! I will make a list of these right here in the OP. Feel free to discuss the game in general as well!

Theorymon 's Friend Code: 7086-4070-5645

Arhops 's Friend Code: 0248-4174-0608

Also, be sure to share screenshots (you take iPhone screenshots by pushing the home button and the sleep button at the same time). For example, here's my Mushroom Kingdom:

And here is a shocking secret that will shake the Mario fandom FOREVER!

BenTheDemon

Banned deucer.
I actually find Super Mario Run to be really fun. My FC is 6970-8879-7852
I'll upload my kingdom once it's finished. Gotta grind Toad Rallies until I can get all the toys I want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)