Stuff [Closed] - Reconstruction

I've got it from a friend of mine, so I don't know much about it. I didn't asked for more information because I had non to ask (seriously happy about it).
Sorry I'm only interested in things you obtained by yourself.

I've searched for the redis rights (sorry, new to this) and I saw something online, so I'm hoping you can look more into this. This because you understand more than I do. Hopefully you can tell me more with your research!
The darkrai is fully redis I think. Meaning anyone can trade it to anyone.

I read allot of bad things about this Mat person, so this slowly is getting us nowhere so let me know what you think! I can still to other things for you XD!
Mat is not a bad person lol. It's Bond697's. But that darkrai is considered hacked if it has a premier ribbon or else it should be fine.

Anyway, sorry but I'm not sure what you could get for the mewtwo.

Edit: Well, I got ninja'd

Ah, okay! Now I know! It was dumb to even suggest it, because your number one rule is that everything has to be made by myself! I don't want to waste your time, but I still am interested in a couple of Pokemon you have.

Ah, okay! Now I know! It was dumb to even suggest it, because your number one rule is that everything has to be made by myself! I don't want to waste your time, but I still am interested in a couple of Pokemon you have.
What are you interested in, and what can you offer? Just make a list so that this phase of the trading process doesn't span another 8 posts. xD

I'm sorry for spamming! I really can't give you a list, because I'm only starting to collect the way you all are doing here on Smogon. That's why I asked if you needed anything, so I could breed it for you. I was interested in these Pokémon: Altaria, Snorlax, Gardevoir, Groudon, Deoxys (and really many more).

I will leave you alone for now, because I don't think ANY Pokémon I have will come close to those Pokémon XD! I will make a page someday, so I can help people here! Good luck with your page!

Last edited:
Update: 5/25/2015

[#690 - #691]
[Skrelp - Dragalge]

OT: Ash | ID: 39404 | ♂
Ability: Adaptability | Nature: Modest
IVs: 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 (Fire)
BR: Sludge Wave | Hidden Power [Fire] | Draco Meteor | Toxic Spikes
Re-learnable Egg Moves: Acid Armour | Haze | Venom Drench | Toxic Spikes
Lv. 100 [228/x/x/252/x/28]
______________________________________________________________________________________

I liked that Jolly Jirashi. Here's a list of my pokes. I could offer more than one. They're all legit and born in 6th gen. No hacks.

6IV Kabuto, adamant with rapid spin egg move
5IV bold Friillish, both water absorb and cursed body
5IV spritzee, calm nature + wish egg move
6IV emolga with air slash, timid nature + motor drive ha
3IV emolga with HP ice (speed, sp def and sp att), timid nature + motor drive ha
Adamant Rough Skin/Sheer Force Druddigon with 5 or 4 IVs (not the right 5)
Adamant Karrablast (Escavaier) with Pursuit and Megahorn +5 IVs (not the right 5)
Bold Cresselia with Hp, Sp. Att and Speed IVs

Shiny Noibat, timid nature + max speed IV with infiltrator.
Shiny Venomoth, Xatu, Whismur with not much competitive potential

shiny Gyarados with attack, hp, def and speed IVs. Moxie ability and Jolly nature.

HP ice manectric, timid nature and IVs in Sp. att, Sp Def and speed.

Adamant Kangaskhan, scrappy, 5 IVs and no Sp. Attack.

Relaxed Ferroseed with Spikes, Stealth Rock and Leech Seed, 5 IVs (-sp. att), Iron Barbs ability.

Impish Trevenant I use in doubles with Will-o-wisp, protect, leech seed and horn leech + Harvest ability with a sitrus.

I bred it myself and requested a reddit member to hatch it. OD is Kaushal and ID is 27249
I'll get back to you.
I liked that Jolly Jirashi. Here's a list of my pokes. I could offer more than one. They're all legit and born in 6th gen. No hacks.

6IV Kabuto, adamant with rapid spin egg move
5IV bold Friillish, both water absorb and cursed body
5IV spritzee, calm nature + wish egg move
6IV emolga with air slash, timid nature + motor drive ha
3IV emolga with HP ice (speed, sp def and sp att), timid nature + motor drive ha
Adamant Rough Skin/Sheer Force Druddigon with 5 or 4 IVs (not the right 5)
Adamant Karrablast (Escavaier) with Pursuit and Megahorn +5 IVs (not the right 5)
Bold Cresselia with Hp, Sp. Att and Speed IVs

Shiny Noibat, timid nature + max speed IV with infiltrator.
Shiny Venomoth, Xatu, Whismur with not much competitive potential

shiny Gyarados with attack, hp, def and speed IVs. Moxie ability and Jolly nature.

HP ice manectric, timid nature and IVs in Sp. att, Sp Def and speed.

Adamant Kangaskhan, scrappy, 5 IVs and no Sp. Attack.

Relaxed Ferroseed with Spikes, Stealth Rock and Leech Seed, 5 IVs (-sp. att), Iron Barbs ability.

Impish Trevenant I use in doubles with Will-o-wisp, protect, leech seed and horn leech + Harvest ability with a sitrus.
What balls are kabuto, spritzee, emolga (both), druddigon, trevenant, and karrablast in?

Update: 5/29/2015

[#374 - #375 - #376]
[Beldum - Metang - Metagross]

OT: Kaushal | ID: 27249 |
Ability: Clear Body - Tough Claws | Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (Dark)
UT: Take Down

BR: Meteor Mash | Zen Headbutt | Bullet Punch/Grass Knot | Hammer Arm/Earthquake
Lv. 100 [x/252/6/x/x/252] |
Non-Redis
lucarioisawesome 's Beldum | Leveled and EV'ed by me.
______________________________________________________________________________________
[#564 - #565]
[Tirtouga - Carracosta]

OT: Ash | ID: 39404 | ♂
Ability: Sturdy | Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (Dark)
BR: Shell Smash | Aqua Jet | Waterfall | Stone Edge
Re-learnable Egg Moves:
Lv. 40 [6/252/x/x/x/252] |
Non-Redis

Last edited:
Update: 5/31/2015
Note: Can and will eventually RNG other natures/balls of these since I backed up the save with me in front of them.

[#488]
[Cresselia]

OT: Ash | ID: 00000 | Ø
Ability: Pressure | Nature: Bold
IVs: 31 | 09 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (Dark)
UT: Future Sight | Slash | Moonlight | Psycho Cut
Lv. 68 | Non-Redis

Ability: Pressure | Nature: Timid
UT: Future Sight | Slash | Moonlight | Psycho Cut
Lv. 68 | Non-Redis

[#646]
[Kyurem]

Ability: Pressure | Nature: Modest
UT: Scary Face | Glaciate | Dragon Pulse | Imprison
Lv. 70 | Non-Redis

Ability: Pressure | Nature: Timid
UT: Scary Face | Glaciate | Dragon Pulse | Imprison
Lv. 70 | Non-Redis

Last edited:
Can you CMT for female spitbacks of your Heal Ball Aerodactyl (HA) and Great Ball Cyndaquil? Also willing to breed a Polar Vivillon for you or use my two credits. Thanks a bunch!

Can you CMT for female spitbacks of your Heal Ball Aerodactyl (HA) and Great Ball Cyndaquil? Also willing to breed a Polar Vivillon for you or use my two credits. Thanks a bunch!
Sure, either is fine, your choice :)

I'll have them ready tomorrow.

Last edited:
How about vivillon and one credit?
Sounds good, I'll let you know when it's done. Also, do you know what happened to Arhan? I was hatching some stuff for him on Reddit and he hasn't really gotten back to me.

Edit: Do you have a gender preference?

Last edited:
Sounds good, I'll let you know when it's done. Also, do you know what happened to Arhan? I was hatching some stuff for him on Reddit and he hasn't really gotten back to me.

Edit: Do you have a gender preference? And do you want it hatched or unhatched?
I have no idea what happened to Arhan. He is probably busy with stuff but hell probably get back soon. Just guessing.

Either gender is fine. I prefer it unhatched since I'd like to get a copy TSV hatched ;P.
If it has a match xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)