SPL VIII - Official Trade, Retention, and Sellback Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
>> SPL 8 Players<<
thanks to ciele ^_^

If teams wish to conduct a trade, both managers (or assistant managers if the manager is not present) MUST PM Isa on the FORUMS to have the trade be official. Be very specific, especially when trading retainer rights.

When trading retainer rights, the players of the rights being traded must also confirm their intent to play for their team-to-be at the time of trade.

A retainer becomes official once a manager and the player PM to confirm retention. Retainer official means neither the team nor the player can refuse retention; this means a team loses the cost it is to retain the player and the player is tied to the team with the same sportsmanship expectations as expected from a draft addition.

The following trades have become official:

The Cryonicles trade retention rights of Star to the Indie Scooters for 4k
The Congregation of the Classiest trade retention rights of blunder to the Alpha Ruiners for 4.5k
The Congregation of the Classiest trade retention rights of Ojama to the Indie Scooters for 3k

The following retentions have become official:

The Ever Grande BIGs has retained the following players:
Finchinator for 13k
d0nut for 10k
ZoroDark for 10.5k

The Circus Maximus Tigers has retained the following players:
JabbaTheGriffin for 13k
OP for 11.5k
MajorBowman for 10k

The Congregation of the Classiest has retained the following players:
Heysup for 10.5k

The Cryonicles have retained the following player:
Fakes for 11k

The Firebot Falcons has retained the following players:
Mr.E for 15.5k
ZoroarkForever for 10k
Leftiez for 16k

Team Raiders has retained the following players:
TDK for 13k
Hack for 11k

Alpha Ruiners has retained the following players:
ABR for 16k
idiotfrommars for 13k
blunder for 10k

The Stark Sharks has retained the following player:
reiku for 10k

The Indie Scooters has retained the following players:
Jirachee for 13k
Star for 10k
Ojama for 25.5k

The Wifi Wolfpack has retained the following players:
aim for 16k
FlamingVictini for 10k
Current auction credits for each team (updated as of latest retain):

TEAM: auction credits (without retains)​

BIGS: 106.5k (140k)
CLASSIEST: 137k (147.5k)
CRYONICLES: 133k (144k)
FALCONS: 98.5k (140k)
RAIDERS: 116k (140k)
RUINERS: 96.5k (135.5k)
SCOOTERS: 84.5k (133k)
SHARKS: 130k (140k)
TIGERS: 105.5k (140k)
WOLFPACK: 114k (140k)

Let me know if any of the above totals are inaccurate. Thanks!​

Last edited:

Isa

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alpha Ruiners has retained the following players:
ABR for 16k
idiotfrommars for 13k
Their total is now 140-16-13=111k.

The Wifi Wolfpack has retained the following players:
aim for 16k
FlamingVictini for 10k
Their total is now 140-16-10=114k.

The Indie Scooters has retained the following player:
Jirachee for 13k
Their total is now 140-13=127k.

The Congregation of the Classiest has retained the following players:
Ojama for 25.5k
Heysup for 10.5k
blunder for 10k
Their total is now 140-25.5-10.5-10=94k.

Isa

The Congregation of the Classiest has cancelled the retain of the following players:
Ojama for 25.5k
blunder for 10k

Their total is now 94+25.5+10=129.5k.

Note that cancelling retains is not something the TD team approves automatically and has to have a deeper reasoning beyond "we just felt like it". We do not want any team to confirm and unconfirm their retains willy-nilly to gain possible advantages in the auction, and the TD team has spoken to involved parties to make sure this is not the case.

Isa

The Cryonicles trade retention rights of Star to the Indie Scooters for 4k.

Cryonicles total is now 129+4=133k.
Indie Scooters total is now 127-4=123k.

Star for 10k.

Their total is now 123-10=113k.

Last edited:

Isa

The Congregation of the Classiest trade retention rights of blunder to the Alpha Ruiners for 4.5k.

The Classiest's total is now 129.5+4.5=134k.
The Alpha Ruiners total is now 111-4.5=106.5k.

The Alpha Ruiners has retained the following player:
blunder for 10k

Their total is now 106.5-10=96.5k.

Isa

The Congregation of the Classiest trade retention rights of Ojama to the Indie Scooters for 3k.

The Classiest's total is now 134+3=137k.
The Indie Scooters total is now 113-3=110k.

Ojama for 25.5k

Their total is now 110-25.5=84.5k.

Isa

Auction results:
  • The Stark Sharks Credits: 25000 | Players: reiku, Veteran In Love, undisputed, PDC, dragonuser, Trosko, -Snow, Kevin Garrett, Corporal Levi, dice, ToF, The_Chaser, Lord Outrage, I Am a Rookie, Vubon, Minority, We Three Kings
  • The Congregation of the Classiest Credits: 19000 | Players: Heysup, Earthworm, Adam, Braverius, FAJI, High Impulse, Reymedy, Lysergic, Eo Ut Mortus, 6A9 Ace Matador, Danilo, Lcans, Lusch, sin and victimization
  • The WiFi Wolfpack Credits: 7500 | Players: aim, FlamingVictini, Astamatitos, Tokyo Tom, Fear, PROBLEMS, Sken, Void, Tony, SamVGC, Aneel Blading, Nails, choolio, IAmGingy, Snowy., Bad Ass, hellpowna, qsns, Chill Shadow, LuckOverSkill
  • The Alpha Ruiners Credits: 9000 + 0.5k sellback credits | Players: ABR, idiotfrommars, blunder, MetalGro$$, Golden Sun, Vinc2612, Astounded, Memoric, fatty, GeeMick, sugarhigh, Christo., Smurf., Isza, frania, Enki, Pohjis, Rodriblutar
  • The Cryonicles Credits: 0 | Players: Fakes, SoulWind, Poek97, KyleCole, mencemeat, njnp, Peasounay, Zamrock, Atticus, Colchonero, Ice Tea, SUPER MARSHALL, New Breed, psychicmewtwo, R!cardo
  • The Indie Scooters Credits: 1500 | Players: Jirachee, Ojama, Star, Philip7086, Crystal_, Axel10, Gunner Rohan, Sabella, Biosci, Hector Hard Mode, Mr.378, TheThorn, Tricking, obii, Welli0u
  • The Circus Maximus Tigers Credits: 3000 | Players: OP, JabbaTheGriffin, MajorBowman, McMeghan, Tamahome, Eternal Spirit, giara, p2, Golden Gyarados, Edgar, Nintendi, Steve Angello, Seeme, Zebraiken, Mazar, DeepBlueC, miltankmilk
  • The Team Raiders Credits: 5000 | Players: Hack, TDK, BKC, reyscarface, Jayde, Stax, KratosMana, mad0ka, Jimmy Turtwig, UD, Nedor, roscoe, Blightbringer, Kingler12345, Tobes
  • The Ever Grande BIGs Credits: 4500 | Players: Finchinator, ZoroDark, d0nut, Ciele, Posho, dekzeh, Level 56, Alexander., Laga, Porengan, Mael, Destiny Device, Obliviate, Genesis7, Coconut, BLINGAS
  • The Firebot Falcons Credits: 31000 | Players: zf, Mr.E, Leftiez, kamikaze, xray, Sweepage, Bedschibaer, Shoka, Sauga, dEnIsSsS, Cicada, Triangles, Lacus Clyne, Get this Money, fitzy72
Price log: http://pastebin.com/YwNf3NZ6
Full log: http://pastebin.com/5bKrB3jR

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)