spice up your life

Status
Not open for further replies.
approved by spice girl The Eevee General
also taken some ideas from UU thread but a lot is mine and also concept by someone idk who

Paprika & Basil
Sometimes, Other Metagame ladders can be quite the drag to play with the inactivity of some; but what if we could spice it up and keep it interesting for you? That's what these 'spices' will be, different things you can accomplish on the ladder. Each group is worth a certain amount of points, and at the end of the month these points will be counted up and a winner will be selected. This winner will be put onto a leaderboard and will receive a [prize here idk it yet]! So, let's get into it.​

Rules:
  • When you are making posts to say you've achieved something, do not edit in more than four achievements. This means put up to five in one post, this makes it easier for me to keep track.
  • You do not have to go in order; be warned though, these go from easiest to hardest!
  • You may make alts, but once you've earned the points for a goal you can not do it repeatedly. [Ex: Achieve 1 point on main account, achieve same goal on an alt. This is not allowed.]
  • Provide Replays and / or Screenshots! If you do not, I will not count the point.
  • If you have already achieved a goal before signing up, you must achieve it again or provide necessary information!
Signing Up:
  • Simply post the username you're using (or any alts) and that you will be joining!
The Spices:

One Point Each

The Missing Link - Win a battle with only five Pokemon [Balanced Hackmons]
aesf, alnon98, Attyaz, AWailOfATail, insanelegend, Faded, Filia, Flying Types Rule!, ggggd, Mulan15262, Piccolo Daimao, Pikachuun, The Reptile, the someone, Uselesscrab, Zewwok

Sophie's Choice - All Pokemon must carry a choice item [Tier of your choice]
aesf, alnon98, Anttyaz, AWailOfATail, Filia, Flying Types Rule!, Fossil_Maniac_27, insanelegend, jackm, Mulan15262, The Reptile, the someone, Uselesscrab, w0rd, Zewwok

TABmons - Win a battle without using any S Tier Pokemon [STABmons]
aesf, Anttyaz, ellipse, Elvemons, ggggd, insanelegend, Mulan15262, Uselesscrab, w0rd, Zewwok

Achievement Get - Win 20 battles in a tier of your choice [Tier of your choice]
aesf, Anttyaz, AWailOfATail, FearRattata, Filia, Flying Types Rule!, ggggd, insanelegend, Fossil_Maniac_27, Mulan15262, Piccolo Daimao, Pikachuun, Uselesscrab, w0rd, Zewwok

Ho-oh - Win 3 battles in a row, no losses [Tier of your choice]
aesf, alnon98, Anttyaz, AWailOfATail, Croven, Fossil_Maniac_27, Flying Types Rule!, insanelegend, ggggd, Mulan15262, Kit Kasai, Piccolo Daimao, Pikachuun, The Reptile, Uselesscrab, w0rd, Zewwok

Getting Warmer, Patrick - Get to 1300 ELO [Tier of your choice]
aesf, Anttyaz, AWailOfATail, ellipse, FearRattata, Filia, Flying Types Rule!, Fossil_Maniac_27, ggggd, insanelegend, Kingslayer2779, Kit Kasai, Mulan15262, Piccolo Daimao, Pikachuun, Uselesscrab, w0rd

Clean - Win a battle 6-0 [Tier of your choice]
aesf, Anttyaz, AWailOfATail, FearRattata, Filia, Fossil_Maniac_27, ggggd, insanelegend, Kit Kasai, Mulan15262, Pikachuun, the someone, Uselesscrab, w0rd, Zewwok

Second Place is the First Loser - Lose a battle 0-6 unintentionally, no forfeiting [Tier of your choice]
aesf, Anttyaz, insanelegend, Mulan15262, Uselesscrab

Basil Novice - Achieve all Basil Tier awards!
aesf, insanelegend, Mulan15262, Uselesscrab

Three Points Each

Eww... You stink... - Win a PU battle with all FU Pokemon [PU]
insanelegend, Mulan15262, Pikachuun, Uselesscrab

Clear for take off - Reach 1400 ELO [Tier of your choice]
aesf, Anttyaz, AWailOfATail, ellipse, FearRattata, Filia, Flying Types Rule!, Fossil_Maniac_27, ggggd, insanelegend, Kingslayer2779 Kit Kasai, Mulan1562, Pikachuun, Uselesscrab, w0rd, Zewwok

Turboblaze Ho-oh - Win 8 battles in a row, no losses [Tier of your choice]
aesf, AWailOfATail, Flying Types Rule!, Kit Kasai, Piccolo Daimao, Pikachuun, Uselesscrab, Zewwok

This doesn't look like 350 Cup... - Win a battle with all middle stage Pokemon [Balanced Hackmons]
alnon98, Anttyaz, Mulan15262, Uselesscrab, Zewwok

Almost word tier - Win three tours in the Other Metagames room [Dependent on tour]
aesf, FearRattata, Flying Types Rule!, Pikachuun, Uselesscrab, w0rd

Swagger + Baton Pass - Win a battle in which one Pokemon knows Swagger / Thunder Wave / Psych Up / Baton Pass, the Pokemon choice is up to you [Balanced Hackmons]
aesf, Anttyaz, Faded, Mulan15262, Uselesscrab, Zewwok

Gettin' Greedy - Get to +6 in one stat and sweep, Belly Drum does not count [ORAS OU]
Anttyaz, Faded, insanelegend, Mulan15262, Piccolo Daimao, Uselesscrab, w0rd, Zewwok

Haxmons - Win a battle in which 5 critical hits have occurred on your Pokemon [Tier of your choice]
Mulan15262, Uselesscrab

Salty - Win a battle in which your opponent is cocky leading up to losing, extra point for if they proceed to be salty after the battle [Tier of your choice]
aesf, alnon98, insanelegend, Mulan15262, Uselesscrab, w0rd

Haxmons? - Flinch the opponent five times in a row [Any tier BUT Haxmons]
ggggd, Mulan15262, Uselesscrab, w0rd

Vivillon - Win three battles in a row with a 6-0 every time [Tier of your choice]
Anttyaz, Uselesscrab, Zewwok

The Bees Knees - Win the finals of a tournament in the Other Metagames room with a Beedrill on your team (NO Beedrilite) [Dependant on tour]
w0rd

u tried ur best - Play a battle in which every single one of your moves miss [Tier of your choice]
aesf, FearRattata, Mulan15262, Pikachuun, Uselesscrab

Devilled Eggs - Achieve all Paprika Tier awards!

Five Points Each

5 Attack is just enough - Win a battle with Belly Drum Chansey sweeping [STABmons]
Anttyaz, Mulan15262, Yozora

Huge Power Ho-oh - Win 16 battles in a row, no losses [Tier of your choice]
aesf, Piccolo Daimao, Pikachuun, Uselesscrab, Zewwok

1234 - Achieve an ELO of 1234 exactly [Tier of your choice]
Mulan15262, Uselesscrab

Gettin' There - Reach top 100 on the ladder [Tier of your choice]
aesf, Anttyaz, AWailOfATail, ellipse, FearRattata, Filia, insanelegend, Kit Kasai, Uselesscrab

Ohey it's a Gengar, no wait it's a Heatran, is that a Yveltal? - Win a battle in which all Pokemon have Illusion [Almost Any Ability]
Fossil_Maniac_27, ggggd, Mulan15262, Pikachuun, Uselesscrab, w0rd

Can't touch this - All Pokemon must have the ability Rough Skin or Iron Barbs, throw on a Rocky Helmet as well! [Almost Any Ability]
Anttyaz, Mulan15262, the someone, Uselesscrab, w0rd, Yozora

cacnea :> - Get Cacnea in CC or CC 1v1 and win OR win a 1v1 battle with Cacnea! [1v1, CC, CC 1v1]
Anttyaz, apateonas, AWailOfATail, Elveman, Flying Types Rule!, ggggd, insanelegend, jackm, Level 51, Mulan15262, Pikachuun, solana, unfixable, Uselesscrab, Yozora, Zewwok

ban defog - Set every entry hazard possible and manage to keep Rapid Spin or Taunt from occurring, if either of these moves are used entry hazards may not be set and this challenge must be redone [Tier of your choice]
Kit Kasai, Mulan15262, Pikachuun

FINISH HIM - Knock out an opponent's final Pokemon with Giga Impact or Hyper Beam [Tier of your choice]
Anttyaz, Elveman, FearRattata, Mulan15262, the someone, Uselesscrab, w0rd

monotype shall RISE - Win with a Monotype team in four different tiers, twice [Must pick from STABmons, Balanced Hackmons, Inverse, Almost Any Ability, and ORAS OU]
Anttyaz, w0rd

final gambit, GO! - All Pokemon must carry Final Gambit and the match must end in a 0-0 where you win [STABmons]
Anttyaz, apateonas, Mulan15262

achoo - Achieve all Pepper Tier awards!

Ten Points Each

he was #1 - Achieve #1 on the ladder [Tier of your choice]
aesf, Anttyaz, ellipse, ggggd, Kingslayer2779, Kit Kasai, w0rd, Zewwok

word level - Win 20 tournaments in the Other Metagames room, BE SURE TO PROVIDE REPLAYS TO ALL OF THEM! [Dependant on tour]
w0rd

Huge Power +6 Helping Hand in the Sun V-Create Fire Gem Ho-Oh vs. Paras - Win 40 battles in a row, no losses [Tier of your choice]

Adrian Marin - Win a battle in which it is longer than 100 turns, oh yeah, and none of your Pokemon can faint until Turn 101! [Tier of your choice]
AWailOfATail, Mulan15262, Uselesscrab

Final Destination - Win three battles in the format XxFinal DestinationxX, can be through challenge or on ladder of your choice [XxFinal DestinationxX]
Anttyaz, Uselesscrab, w0rd, Zewwok

Immortality, living in Hollywood, with the General - Achieve every single accomplishment of every single tier! Worth 30 points.

This is for fun, so have fun! Good luck all!

Last edited:
This is really great! Nice idea. I have a question, though.
  • If you have already achieved a goal before signing up, you must achieve it again or provide necessary information!
What is the necessary information, exactly? For instance, I'm sure I've accomplished the "Adrian Marin" one before. If I find a replay, does it count?

This is really great! Nice idea. I have a question, though.

What is the necessary information, exactly? For instance, I'm sure I've accomplished the "Adrian Marin" one before. If I find a replay, does it count?
I mean relevant screen shots / replays and such, so yes

Okay.

So, in, I guess. Alts: you see, UC bad team, deadly sandpaper, 1v1 death test, aofs, Uses, 5 pokemon, Uselesscrab (more to come).

Here is my past battle for the Adrian Marin achievement: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-150252554

EDIT:

User: ucbadteam
FormatEloGXEGlicko-1COILWLT
balancedhackmons1450821789 ± 74--35-8-0

This should give me Achievement Get, Getting Warmer, Patrick, and Clear for take off.

Last edited:
in (alts incoming tomorrow)

Question: when its written [The tier of your choice], has it to be an OM or every tier playable on Pokémon Showdown ?

in, Piccolo Daimao, Piccolo alt [number], HASTAG GET REKT, 1v1v1v1v1v1, Piccolo ladder, piccolo is testing more to come
basil tier:

missing link (hard mode) [BH]
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-178177945

achievement get [BH, 1v1, Hackmons]
/rank piccolo daimao

Clean [BH]
[19:57:12] HASTAG GET REKT: unfixable ♥
[19:57:20] HASTAG GET REKT: i have a replay of using 3 mons and none of them dying
[19:57:23] HASTAG GET REKT: does that count as 6/0
[19:57:30] %unfixable ♥: i'll take it

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-178177945

Ho-Oh [Hackmons]
/rank Piccolo ladder

Getting Warmer, Patrick [1v1, Hackmons]
/rank Piccolo is testing (hackmons, 1v1)

Paprika tier:

Turboblaze Ho-Oh [Hackmons]
/rank Piccolo ladder

Almost Word Tier [Various]
check the spreadsheet

Pepper Tier:

Huge Power Ho-Oh [Hackmons]
/rank Piccolo ladder

getting there
darn i've decayed out of the top 100 on all accounts and i don't have screenshots

I'll edit this with more, just wanted to get these out there

Edit: All I can remember atm

Last edited:
Yuuuuup this looks like fun

Alts: JackmTest, JackMoM

The Missing Link (Oh, low ladder...how I love you)
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/balancedhackmons-178185670

[EDIT]: Do I get clean for this one too, as I won 5-0 with a 5-mon team?

Sophie's Choice: (I'm assuming this means you need to win with a team of choiced, although it's not specified in the OP)
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/1v1-178190324 (My team is Scarfed Kyube, Banded Terrakion, and Specs Zoroark)

The Illusion one for BH is impossible due to Ability Clause.

Cacnea :>
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/1v1-178199176

Last edited:
In.
Alts: Goodfellow, Day J. (more to come later)

Haxmons - Win a battle in which 5 critical hits have occurred on your Pokemon [Tier of your choice]
Or, in other words, win a Haxmons battle.
The Bees Knees - Win the finals of a tournament in the Other Metagames room with a Beedrill on your team (NO Beedrilite) [Dependant on tour]
I dare someone to get The Bees Knees and The Missing Link at the same time in a BH Tourney.
u tried ur best - Play a battle in which every single one of your moves miss [Tier of your choice]
Or, in other words, use sub 100 accuracy moves in Haxmons.
ban defog - Set every entry hazard possible and manage to keep Rapid Spin or Taunt from occurring, if either of these moves are used entry hazards may not be set and this challenge must be redone [Tier of your choice]
Does this require 3 layers of Spikes and 2 layers of Toxic Spikes, or are 1 of each enough?
FINISH HIM - Knock out an opponent's final Pokemon with Giga Impact or Hyper Beam [Tier of your choice]
Probably shouldn't count 1v1 matches for this one. Also, are Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon, and Rock Wrecker allowed for use in this as well?

In as: ellipse, OML ellipse, bak2cali, 1sttry, and imakealts

Tabmons and Clean

Clear for takeoff, getting warmer patrick, getting there, he was #1, and I think that allows for us to infer achievement get (Do I really have to take a second photo?) attached

Attachments

Last edited:

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
In as Kit Kasai for now I guess unless I need more alts

well if that's the case...

he was #1
unnamed.png

throwback to march lel

Let's count how many chievs I clear from this one screencap
Basil:

Getting Warmer, Patrick - Get to 1300 ELO [Tier of your choice]

Paprika:

Clear for take off - Reach 1400 ELO [Tier of your choice]

Pepper:

Gettin' There - Reach top 100 on the ladder [Tier of your choice]

Ohey it's a Gengar, no wait it's a Heatran, is that a Yveltal? - Win a battle in which all two Pokemon have Illusion [Balanced Hackmons]
I don't have any have any replays of this but I think this goes without saying ;)

Saltier: (hue)

he was #1 - Achieve #1 on the ladder [Tier of your choice]

close enough

Also you can't have a team with all pokemon having illusion in Balanced Hackmons because of ability clause

Last edited:
Last edited:
In as Anttya, Baria Anttya etc i guess. Anything with an Anttya

Basil:

Tabmons: www.replay.pokemonshowdown.com/stabmons-169678095

Sophie's Choice: replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-178249294

Ho-oh: /rank Anttya's Spam. (Monotype)

Getting Warmer, Patrick: /rank Barian Anttya (Monotype)

Achievement Get: /rank Barian Anttya (Monotype)

Pepper:

Cacnea :) : www.replay.pokemonshowdown.com/1v1-178289709

Salt:

Final Destination: www.replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-178241636
www.replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-178244575
ww.replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-178242711

This was the most intense game I've played. Gg Zewwy

Last edited:

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
In.

Ohey it's a Gengar, no wait it's a Heatran, is that a Yveltal? - Win a battle in which all Pokemon have Illusion [Balanced Hackmons]
This isn't possible with ability clause btw.

The Missing Link: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-178254874
TABmons: /rank Oh My Lordylord
Achievement Get: /rank Pikachuun
Getting Warmer Patrick: See above
Clean: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-177373490
Clear for take-off: /rank Pikachuun (BASED HACKMONS)
Almost word tier: Duh

to be continued.

IN like a melted popsicle

Wait that didn't make any sense

The illusion achievement can be changed to AAA, although then the title wouldn't make sense. Too bad Hackmons lost its ladder, that woulda been a fine choice too.

EDIT: oh right my alts

tegrof19 and OML tegrof19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)