Sondero's Sombreros [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
CMT for Niave Diance Please!

*Edit*
Oh and that cute lil level ball pidgey also thank you!
OK, so does my Diancie for your Latias and one of my Pidgeys for a female 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly of Your Skorupi sound OK? But first, I have some questions about the Latias; is it KB/HB, and does the red text imply that it's KB/HB?

Edit: I looked through your thread messages, and found out that the Latias is RNG'd from White 2. So I'm not interested in it, because the IVs are a bit too low, for my taste, when it comes to RNG'd Pokemon

Last edited:
OK, so does my Diancie for your Latias and one of my Pidgeys for a female 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly of Your Skorupi sound OK? But first, I have some questions about the Latias; is it KB/HB, and does the red text imply that it's KB/HB?

Edit: I looked through your thread messages, and found out that the Latias is RNG'd from White 2. So I'm not interested in it, because the IVs are a bit too low, for my taste, when it comes to RNG'd Pokemon
Sure. I apologise I'm still schooling and its project week. I would really like to make this trade happen but it will probably have to wait until sometime later this week, like friday hahah.

If youre cool with that do let me know, and Ill note down the agreement. Also, please do reconsider for the Diancie!
cheers m8

Sondero

Sure. I apologise I'm still schooling and its project week. I would really like to make this trade happen but it will probably have to wait until sometime later this week, like friday hahah.

If youre cool with that do let me know, and Ill note down the agreement. Also, please do reconsider for the Diancie!
cheers m8
It's OK, I can wait.

About the Diancie: A lot of your self SR'd/RNG'd Legendaries are Pokemon that I plan to do, whenever I get time. So there's nothing that interest me, among them. But if it's not too much to ask for, I'm interested in the Altaria on your list

♀
Natural Cure
Modest
31/31/31/31/24/31
QuanO 47288
and I'd be willing to trade the Diancie for it.

It's OK, I can wait.

About the Diancie: A lot of your self SR'd/RNG'd Legendaries are Pokemon that I plan to do, whenever I get time. So there's nothing that interest me, among them. But if it's not too much to ask for, I'm interested in the Altaria on your list

and I'd be willing to trade the Diancie for it.
Not too much at all! But I must warn you it is trained already. And I do not have the ability to clone. If you help me clone we can do a 2 for 1 trade (on top of the skorupi for pidgey of course)

Sondero

Not too much at all! But I must warn you it is trained already. And I do not have the ability to clone. If you help me clone we can do a 2 for 1 trade (on top of the skorupi for pidgey of course)
I use the trading glitch to clone, so if you don't mind waiting a bit after that trade, I can clone it for you, but there's no need to make it a 2:1.

Sondero

alright then! thank you so much. So skorupi for pidgey, altaria for diance. I can nickname both if you wish.
OK, I'd prefer if you named the Altaria "Gullfuglen", Skorupi doesn't need a nickname. Do you want me to nickname the Pidgey?

Sondero

I'm proud to announce 2 new additions to my list. First off is a TSV hatch, second is my first ever self bred flawless shiny, which will be added to the trophy case.

Shiny Roselia
Nature: Timid
Ability: Leaf Guard
IVs: 31/22/31/30/31/30
OT: Pokéguy TID: 11246
Notes: Bred by me, hatched by Smogon user Pokéguy , which has full Re-Distribution rights. Cloned via the trading glitch method.
Ask me, before you re-distribute!

Shiny Deerling-Summer
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Sondre TID: 12179
Egg Count: 2497
Notes: My First ever Flawless Shiny Selfbred, let alone 6IV. Cloned via the trading glitch method.
No Redistribution rights! Any Re-Distribution of this will lead to an instant addition on my personal blacklist!

Sondero

New addition to my list of Selfbred shinies, really lucky hatch, especially considering it was right after I got my 6IV Shiny Deerling.
[Image of the hatch]

Nature: Careful
Ability: Sturdy
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Sondre | TID: 12179
Egg Moves: Counter, Wide Guard, Curse, Stealth Rock
Egg Count: 1313
On Stock: 0
Notes: Cloned via multiple methods.
NOT re-distributional.

Sondero

Not sure if this is even worth updating, because the only thing I have to update is Not For Trade.

Aldora Moltres
Ability: Flame Body
IVs: 31/30/31/31/31/31
OT: Aldora TID: 03116
SR count: 3611
Notes: Code obtained from Smogon user Victini. Can't complain about all 31's in relevant stats. The 30 in attack means that it gets a bit more Confusion and Foul Play damage, but it also means that Fly U-Turn gets optimal damage output.
NOT FOR TRADE!
But the fact that I'm done with that SR makes me able to SR for whatever I want to. So that means I'm open to do custom SR's, as long as the Pokemon is on the list below, or if you can provide a code for the Pokemon, if it's an event (has to be PAL).
Stationary Legendaries I can SR:
Articuno, Mewtwo, Zygarde, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ho-oh, Regirock, Regice, Groudon, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Palkia, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Landorus, Kyurem

Events I can SR: GF Celebi, GF Manaphy, Descartes Shiny Xerneas

Edit: Decided for now.​

Last edited:

Sondero

Update: Got a really nice Timid Shiny Xerneas in only 706 SR's, hopefully there are people that care about OT and such who wants the PAL Xerneas more than the one that was distributed everywhere else.

Descartes shiny Xerneas
Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/11/31/31/30/31
SR count: 706
OT: Descartes | TID: 05026
Notes: Code obtained and redeemed by my self with legitimacy proof. really happy I got this so quick, after my other SR's being 3000+. I got this one after tossing a 29/20/31/31/30/31 Timid one, turns out that having really strict standards pay off some times.
No Re-Distribution rights!
Also put up a gif on the first page of the thread to make it look more interesting (Source)

Last edited:

Sondero

What's that? An update where I add more than one Pokemon? What madness is this?!

Cobalion
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/31/31/5/31/31
SR count: 289
OT: Sonderp | TID: 07395
Notes: Really happy about this lucky SR, got it really nice and quick. I was really lucky around the time of SR'ing this. RNGesus seems to love me.
Free-Distributional
Really happy about this Cobalion, stay tuned for potential giveaways of it!

GF Celebi
Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/31/27/31/31/31
OT: GF | TID: 03016
Notes: Meh IVs, but I figured I'd might as well keep, because I had another Celebi to SR, if I wanted a better one.
Fully Re-Distributional (Credits is appreciated)
I know the Celebi is bad, with the massive Foul Play damage and such. But I have another Celebi I can SR if I find myself unsatisfied with this one.
Got both of these on the same day, right after each other.

Last edited:

Sondero

CMT for Shiny Xerneas please ^^
Thanks for the CMT, I'd be willing to part with it for your Love Ball HP Grass Moltres (shown in the Quote below). If you want to see WC proof of redeeming the Xerneas you can send me a PM and I'll show it to you there.

#146. Moltres (★)
OT: CHRIS | ID No.: 19427 | Gender: N/A
Nature: Timid | Ability: Pressure | Type: Fire-Flying
Hidden Power Grass
IV: 30/
x/31/30/31/31
EV:
UT | Level: 50
Moves: AncientPower | Flamethrower | Safeguard | Air Slash
Also, I just realized I never showed the proof to Vaporeon . if you want to see the WC redeeming proof of the Xerneas you're welcome to send me a PM as well and I'll show it to you there.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for the CMT, I'd be willing to part with it for your Love Ball HP Grass Moltres (shown in the Quote below). If you want to see WC proof of redeeming the Xerneas you can send me a PM and I'll show it to you there.

Also, I just realized I never showed the proof to Vaporeon . if you want to see the WC redeeming proof of the Xerneas you're welcome to send me a PM as well and I'll show it to you there.
Great, I will transfer the Moltres now :)

btw, no need about the video! :)

Sondero

Great, I will transfer the Moltres now :)

btw, no need about the video! :)
OK I registered your Friend code and I'll be online for a bit. My Friend code is in my Signature.
(By the way, the proof is not a video, it's just a series of screenshots)

I trust you, but thank you for offering :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)