Finals Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament II - Finals [Won by Alexander.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The better player won for once. Bravo.

Vedi che non ti ho gufato ma ti ho portato bene <3
Ti farei i complimenti sul canale ma quel ducetto di Haund mi ha bannato quindi w/e

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
No that team won OST and now OLT. Keldeo only swept that team of it's wielded by weak users. Let's not troll this thread though. If you wanna discuss more and want me to enlighten you, bring this up again in the Commencement thread.

Alexander deserves all the spotlight here, not your clueless nonsense.

FlamingVictini

FV - msg on discord FlamingVictini#3784
is a Top Tiering Contributorwon the 16th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Congrats to Alexander, and ABR also had a great run and it was good to work with him for a few rounds.

Unfortunately the BKC recording was lost but I was able to record the series live!

Also if you missed it I uploaded commentary for all of my own games, which you can find here

I know im late, but that youtube clip Alexander linked at the end of gm.3 was probably the most ruthless, cold-blooded ending to a Pokemon game of all time.

Congrats on your victory bud, you've come a long way.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Congrats Alexander. :) You've come such a long way from when you first joined! Keep up the good work!

Tele

a quality human being
Boosting their ladder ratings during the cycle phase and teamworking massively during the playoff phase wasnt enough for them to win the whole thing. One man topped'em all

Alexander > Vod tryhards

grats bud and thanks for succeeding where i miserably failed: not letting any of those impure, undeserving scrubs get even close to conquer the holiest trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)