Playoffs Smogon Tour 23 Play-offs - Finals [Won by Posho]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what an unbelievably tight final game with benny vs sw. Super painful to see sw get eliminated when he arguably deserves this trophy more than anyone else. It's also hard to root against benny, since he's been so strong for the last year with a unique play style. Great series.

Great finals; rooting for my friend posho because he's had an impressive run and is the favourite in BW. Ben could definitely take the other 2, but Posho's looked really strong so far and I doubt he'll stop doing so here.

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
won vs kickasser, ggs man.

This has been an amazing run so far, never expected myself to be in the finals twice in a row, thanks to all the people who have helped and supported me so far, I will address you properly once this is over. And as for kickasser, quite a pleasure to play with you, you brought some crazy stuff that got me sweating bullets, not gonna lie, I congratulate you for reaching this far even when you were considered the underdog, keep it going man, you're gonna reach far :).

And this time, I will not miss the trophy, looking forward to playing you ben gay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)