Smogon Snake Draft I - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion
TIEBREAKER

#2 Berry Forest Bushmasters vs. #3 Shinto Ruin Serpents
SM OU: ABR vs. M Dragon the Magnanimous One
SM OU: Cdumas vs. Leftiez
SM LC: Omfuga vs. Heysup

Deadline: Wednesday the 1st at 11:59 PM EDT

lol kg makes a post with legitimate points regarding the issue at hand and all anyone sees is an opportunity to score some likes off insults from completely nonrelated shit

christ

can't wait for the ou games btw. abr-md will be one for the ages. french battle will be tight, I hope leftiez uses the stakes to ascend to his complete forme

lost vs sken sorry team he needed a lot to go his way but it did so let's just drop them at OU

If this is my last game in a major tour ever, then TDs can literally fuck their own faces for the decisions they (and whatever related parties) have made in the past week.

If not, please disregard that statement.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Leftiez was not available to play today for the scheduled time and the Serpents asked for an extension, which the hosts granted. Following the extension being granted, ABR and M Dragon decided to reschedule their game to Thursday as well. johns

New deadline: Thursday November 2 at 11:59 PM EDT

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i mean im hella sure that abr's "emergency" of "i want to play last" is as urgent as what leftiez has going on and worth pushing the deadline even further back for... and that he absolutely could not play today.

not to mention the fact that the man who has been on an anti cheating crusade since the start of this tour is now getting 24 more hours to prep because hes scared of facing david the firegoatman lol.... most definitely not abusable in any way either, to game extra prep time or some shit. nice decision though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)