Smogon Premier League IX - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
shoutout to cbb!! shoutout to ctc btb ict 123!! shoutout to metalgross zorodark chop blunder pokeaim poek bouff marcoasd!!! who loves jsaok and gets excited when jsaok makes rare art posts? who thinks that despite not seeing jsaok just by looking at his posts can tell that he has a mysterious warm aura akin to a sweet embarace or perhaps a long lost friend? jsaok just recieved a microphone and will be covering spl 9 very soon!!! make sure to collect his art videos as they will be extremely rare and based. who wants to be the fst battlers jsaok covers? jsaok only wants to cover battlers that really love their pokemon and are kind at heart, truth.

also i want to say if anything is bothering you or you need to vent to someone and feel like you have noone to talk to you can always feel free to pm jsaok and tell him about what is bothering you. jsaok will not judge you and will always try to do his best to help u. jsaok reads a lot and is a paychologist so you can feel comfortable talking to him -Jsaok

Braverius

snowls
is a Past SPL Champion
SM OU: John vs Gondra
SM OU: Eo Ut Mortus vs TDK
SM UU: Manipulative vs Pak
SM RU: Windsong vs -Tsunami-
SM NU: Kushalos vs Zukushiku
SM DOU: Jhon vs Braverius
ORAS OU: xray vs Gingy
BW OU: Posho vs Jirachee
DPP OU: Honor vs roscoe
ADV OU: Triangles vs BKC
GSC OU: d0nut vs choolio
RBY OU: marcoasd vs MetalGro$$

does anyone else find it weird that the BIGs have FIVE players with some form of "on" in their name while not a single other team's starting player this week has it? does it mean anything? why are there two johns? is john's name really john? i think there is reason for concern here. i do not want us raiders to have an "off" week and if we do i am going to do some investigating because something is amok.

Axcel

Banned deucer.
SM OU: John vs Gondra
SM OU: Eo Ut Mortus vs TDK
SM UU: Manipulative vs Pak
SM RU: Windsong vs -Tsunami-
SM NU: Kushalos vs Zukushiku
SM DOU: Jhon vs Braverius
ORAS OU: xray vs Gingy
BW OU: Posho vs Jirachee
DPP OU: Honor vs roscoe
ADV OU: Triangles vs BKC
GSC OU: d0nut vs choolio
RBY OU: marcoasd vs MetalGro$$

does anyone else find it weird that the BIGs have FIVE players with some form of "on" in their name while not a single other team's starting player this week has it? does it mean anything? why are there two johns? is john's name really john? i think there is reason for concern here. i do not want us raiders to have an "off" week and if we do i am going to do some investigating because something is amok.
You could be on to something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)