Smogon Premier League VIII - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

one more,

Reminders:

On Sportsmanship
Note the sportsmanship infraction may be used liberally this SPL, and any unsportsmanlike conduct on the forums, in #spl / #pokemon / any of the semiofficial tier channels, or in opposing SPL team channels (I won't infract for you being a dick in your own SPL team channel unless the situation is so extreme I feel I absolutely have to make an exception (consider basically any masterclass interaction ever)), will be grounds for an infraction. We encourage you to play semi-aggressively, but don't be a Masterclass.

~ Aldaron

On Scheduling Matches
I'm sure plenty of you have come across activity drama while scheduling matches. I'm here to reduce the arbitrary element associated with some of these decisions. It is entirely your decision to adhere to these STRONG RECOMMENDATIONS, but note that if you choose not to, I'll most likely ignore any pleading from your end.

YOU MUST ACTIVATE YOUR VM WALL IF YOU WISH TO PLAY IN THIS TOURNAMENT. THIS IS HOW ALL OFFICIAL SCHEDULING WILL BE HANDLED.

Once that week's thread is posted, you have up to 48 hours to contact your opponent ON HIS VM WALL and mention your timezone and exactly what dates, what time ranges you are available, and where you will battle. Note that the default accepted sim and server is the official server on Showdown/Smogon Tournament Server. You must provide at least 3 different time ranges at least 48 hours from the timestamp of your message, with at least 2 that are 24-hours apart from each other. The minimum and maximum length for 1 time range is 30 minutes, and the minimum difference between the 3 required time ranges is 3 hours. If you give 3 time ranges that stick with this policy, you can give any additional time ranges at any time you please.

NOTE THAT THIS SCENARIO INVOLVES RESPONSE DYNAMICS; THERE IS SOMEONE WHO WILL CONTACT FIRST AND SOMEONE WHO RESPOND...THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT FOR BOTH OF YOU TO ASSUME TO YOU CAN BE FIRST CONTACTS...WHOEVER CONTACTS FIRST IS THE FIRST, AND THE OTHER DEFAULTS TO THE RESPONDER. THIS SHOULD BE OBVIOUS BUT SOME OF YOU ARE DUMB.

Once your opponent has contacted you, you now have up until 72 hours after the week's thread has been posted (NOT after your opponent's message) to respond with times that are good for you. What this means is that if both of you spend the maximum time contacting and responding, you should have back and forth collaboration at a maximum of 72 hours after the round has been posted, with both parties given an additional 24 hours to prepare for the battle should it be scheduled as soon as required. If none of the opponent's proposed time ranges are good for you, you must respond with alternative time ranges.

The first opponent now has X hours to prepare for the battle (if the second opponent agreed to some time) or 24 hours to contact a TD if, for whatever reason, this second set of time ranges does not suit the first opponent. Note this should be an absolute last measure.

Once a time is agreed upon, please make a message on your opponent's VM wall between 10 minutes and 1 second before the agreed upon time and say you are ready to battle and then get to agreed upon location (regardless of whether or not your opponent sends you a response VM). Please protect yourself by making this message, as it makes decisions much easier. You will be required to wait for your opponent for the duration of the time range.

If neither of you contact each other before 48 hours after the thread has been posted, you're both opening yourself up to a potential no contest or substitution. If I look at the situation, I might just determine I'm going to no contest, or whatever based on however I'm feeling at that moment. Don't leave yourself and your team vulnerable to this.

Just because at anytime one of the responders does not respond within the given range does not give you automatic activity win credentials. If they don't contact at all on your VM wall up until 48 hours before the end of the round (note, I'm not going to take irc or sim messages as evidence due to how easily they can be doctored...so if you want to protect yourself, stick to the VM messages), then you obviously have activity win justification. You WILL contact your opponent in a timely manner. However, if they do contact you at all after the suggested response time and before 48 hours before the end of the round, you are required to respond before 24 hours before the end of the round with 2 1-hour time ranges at least 1 hour apart before the end of the round. The opponent, since he did not stick to the proposed response schedule, WILL BE REQUIRED TO PLAY AT ONE OF YOUR NEWLY SUGGESTED TIMES, so you have the advantage here. This obviously puts a bit of an emphasis on the last 48 hours of each round (as is standard operating procedure for most of our official team tournaments anyway), so I will try my best to keep the last 48 hours of the round as close to the majority of the weekend for as much of the world as I can.

If you follow all of these guidelines, you will a.) most likely get your match done with minimal issue or b.) protect yourself and your team from an undue no contest or activity decision. Yes, I hate activity decisions in official tournaments. Yes, I will do my best to prevent activity decisions in the playoffs (the qualifying round is fair game however and I will have no problem issuing an activity call here), but don't push your luck.

Here is an example of how following this would work:

Week 1 thread is posted June 7, 2013 at 12:00 AM. Its deadline is June 14, 2013 at 11:59PM. User A and User B are matched up. User A contacts User B on his VM wall on June 7, at 9:00 PM (47 hours after the thread was posted, so ok), and gives 4 time ranges: June 10, from 7:00-7:30 PM (22 hours after the timestamp of his message, which is only ok so long as at minimum 3 of the other proposed time ranges adhere to the requirements), June 11, from 9:00-9:30 PM (48 hours after the timestamp of his message, which is ok), June 12, from 6:00-6:30 PM (69 hours after timestamp of his message, so ok, but only 21 hours after the earliest time range that is 48 hours after the timestamp), and June 12, from 9:00-9:30 PM (72 hours after the timestamp, so ok, and 24 hours after a legal time range and 3 hours after another legal time range). The June 11 and both June 12 time ranges satisfy the requirements, so User A can propose his first June 10 time range as well. User B responds on June 10, at 8:00 PM (23 hours after User A contacted him, so ok), and picks June 11, at 9:00 PM to battle, which is ok because it is 24 hours after his own response.

You'll note I made most of my response ranges multiples of 24 hours, but also included 24 hours. This means I expect you to be able to check Smogon at least once a day. If that is not feasible, you put yourself at risk.

~ Aldaron

On Disconnecting and timing out drama
Ah, the big beefcake. I'm going to go ahead and put this out there: we reserve the right to judge any individual match on a case by case basis, regardless of assumed precedence set. If you don't like that, you are welcome to not play. Be aware of this.

Also, to protect yourself as much as possible from DCs and timer issues, play on Showdown (because it has an at least semi reliable system of rejoining after a DC) and make a gentleman's agreement to not hit timer and not be hour-a-move dicks.

That said, here is the main way we will probably handle DCs / timing out:

To handle all DC cases...you're gonna submit your teams before the match. Prague Kick and Esteemed SPL Host Ginku, who are not playing nor affiliated with any team, will manage this team submission form. You don't have to submit, but if you do, you protect yourself from the opponent taking a win. If you do DC (and you can't rejoin the battle) and you haven't submitted your team, your opponent will have the right to take the win. Yes, I'll most likely make a judgment call if he is on his last turn with 1 Pokemon at 5% and paralyzed and with you at 6 100% health Pokemon, because the only way to lose this is to misclick multiple times. However, if you're at 6 100% Pokemon and your opponent is at last Pokemon 10% needing to crit flinch you 6 - 12 times for the win, I'll give him the win if you DC and haven't submitted your team.

I know people like Philip7086 will beg me "to use common sense for a judgment call" for all cases and I would normally agree, but I am giving you all a 100% out by allowing you to submit your team. Basically, submit your team, and protect yourself and your team from any and all DCs. It's a simple procedure that removes almost all subjectivity from a decision regarding a DC. Unlike with the scheduling restrictions, all you have to do is submit the team your are using at anytime before the match takes place, and you'll have 100% protected yourself. Read this rule and understand this now before you join the tournament. Since I'm stating this now, I'm basically going to ignore you if you DC, didn't submit a team, and "had a guaranteed win." Expect it. Also note that I'm going to let the PLAYER (not the team), decide whether he is going to take the win or go another route (replay same moves, replay different teams, etc.).

To further ensure no funny business, if, in the case of a DC replay, there is any concern from either party about funny business, both parties have the right to request a screenshot of the current Pokemon's stats in battle. This is irrelevant for Showdown as you can simply rejoin a battle there, but PO allows you to see the currently out Pokemon's stats if you scroll over it with your mouse. Just hit PrntScrn (windows) while scrolling over it if requested by your opponent, preferably with proof that it is a screenshot of that actual battle (consider including the opponent's request in the battle screen in the screenshot).

Regarding time outs, they are a bit more complex, specifically because some timeouts are due to DCs. The best we can do for this scenario is say that there is some number between 1 minute and 2 minutes (which we will not publicize) that we will set as a limit for timing out, and if you timeout with more than that limit time remaining, we'll assume it is a DC, whereas the opposite is a true timeout. A true timeout defaults to a loss, while the DC timeout is prone to the DC rules (did you submit or not).

~ Aldaron
(Use https://cryptobin.co/ to secure your team with a password if you don't trust us)

This should be a smooth ride if everyone follows the instructions above (schedule via VM, submit teams, don't start drama for no reason), but it won't be.

---

Congregation of the Classiest (6) vs Stark Sharks (6)

SM OU: GOAO vs PDC
SM OU: z0mOG vs -Snow
SM OU: Advantage vs xtra$hine
SM Ubers: FAJI vs Lord Outrage
SM LC: Heysup vs Corporal Levi
SM DOU: Braverius vs I am a Rookie
ORAS OU: JohnYiu vs reiku
BW OU: Eo Ut Mortus vs dice
DPP OU: Reymedy vs ToF
ADV OU: Danilo vs undisputed
GSC OU: Earthworm vs Veteran In Love
RBY OU: Lusch vs Bomber

Team Raiders (6) vs Alpha Ruiners (6)

SM OU: KratosMana vs ABR
SM OU: reyscarface vs Enki
SM OU: Nedor vs frania
SM Ubers: BKC vs Pohjis
SM LC: mad0ka vs Hogg
SM DOU: Croven vs Memoric
ORAS OU: TDK vs Sugarhigh
BW OU: Jayde vs Golden Sun
DPP OU: roscoe vs Christo
ADV OU: UD vs Blunder
GSC OU: Jimmy Turtwig vs idiotfrommars
RBY OU: Tobes vs MetalGro$$

Ever Grande BIGS (7) vs Firebot Falcons (5)

SM OU: Obliviate vs xray
SM OU: Posho vs Leftiez
SM OU: Finchinator vs ben gay
SM Ubers: Level 56 vs Lacus Clyne
SM LC: ZoroDark vs zf
SM DOU: DaAwesomeDude1 vs finally
ORAS OU: Genesis7 vs Get This Money
BW OU: Ciele vs Shoka
DPP OU: Mael vs Sauga
ADV OU: dekzeh vs Triangles
GSC OU: d0nut vs Mr.E
RBY OU: Alexander. vs Bedschibaer

Indie Scooters (9) vs Wifi Wolfpack (3)

SM OU: Welli0u vs aim
SM OU: TheThorn vs Gingy
SM OU: Tricking vs FlamingVictini
SM Ubers: Gunner Rohan vs The Trap God
SM LC: Star vs Sken
SM DOU: Biosci vs SamVGC
ORAS OU: Axel10 vs Chill Shadow
BW OU: Jirachee vs LuckOverSkill
DPP OU: Philip7086 vs Bad Ass
ADV OU: Ojama vs Astamatitos
GSC OU: Mr.378 vs Fear
RBY OU: Crystal_ vs Nails

Circus Maximus Tigers (7) vs Cryonicles (4)

SM OU: p2 vs Poek
SM OU: Steve Angello vs Zamrock
SM OU: Eternal Spirit vs psychicmewtwo
SM Ubers: Mazar vs Fireburn
SM LC: OP vs Ice Tea
SM DOU: MajorBowman vs njnp
ORAS OU: Nintendi vs Atticus
BW OU: Tokyo Tom vs SoulWind
DPP OU: Tamahome vs Colchonero
ADV OU: JabbaTheGriffin vs New Breed
GSC OU: McMeghan vs Fakes
RBY OU: Zebraiken vs Peasounay

---

Deadline is Sunday, March 19th, at 11:59 PM EST.

If I made a mistake with any matchups or names, please contact Prague Kick or me.
59/60 matches completed

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever Grande BIGS (5) vs Firebot Falcons (7)

Indie Scooters (8) vs Wifi Wolfpack (4)

Circus Maximus Tigers (7) vs Cryonicles (5)

SM LC: OP vs ice tea

this should b interesting
oh and ofc GO FAJI!!!

Foggi

Banned deucer.
DPP OU: roscoe 55-45 August - roscoe has been really solid for whole season and only legit lost to malfoy and i don't see him losing 2 weeks in row
DPP OU: Reymedy 35-65 ToF - rey teams look not that bad but he ran pretty standard ho last week and won by getting lucky, i think tof will prepare well and won't let this one slide
DPP OU: Mael 30-70 Sauga - osgoode is doing better than anyone would expect and i simply don't see him losing this one because hes better than mael at anything that includes dpp in it.
DPP OU: Philip7086 45-55 Bad Ass - after his poor 1-9 record last spl culomalo decided to train hard in mountains for a whole year, good that wolfpacks decided to finally unleash the beast because the training clearly paid off.
DPP OU: Tamahome 60-40 Colchonero - so far i saw random and not overall solid stuff from colch and i think if colcho goes for random things like specs slowbro then it won't do end well for him especially vs someone like malfoy
ADV OU: JabbaTheGriffin 55-45 New Breed - jabba played really poorly last week with that bellypass team but he is still better player than newbreed so im giving the edge to him
ADV OU: Danilo 40-60 undisputed - undi is doing really well this season and he finally changes things up with his team choices so i expect him to prepare and win this week.
ADV OU: UD 75-25 Blunder - if ud loses that then i will laugh at him till the end of his life.
ADV OU: dekzeh 50-50 Triangles - two friends playing in a match of the week, i expect great things from both
ADV OU: Ojama 35-65 Astamatitos - its time for asta to repeat what he did in wcop

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Ok wolfs..
It seems this will decide our destiny, but just let me tell you something
First, i'm honored to be picked for wolfpack team, that's my second time im here.
I found an amazing group, amazing friends and this is the best thing we could ever have.
It does not matter what will happen guys, be free
Really, when I look back on it, I wouldn’t change a thing. I mean, it was so important for me to lose everything because I found out what the most important thing is to be true to yourself. Ultimately, that’s what’s gotten me to this place. I don’t live in fear. I’m free. I have no secrets and I know I’ll always be OK, because no matter what, I know who I am.
Either we heal as a team or we’re gonna crumble, inch by inch, play by play, till we’re finished. We’re in hell right now, wolfs, believe me. And we can stay here and get the kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb out of hell, one inch at a time.

" you could beat the world
You could beat the war
You could talk to God, go banging on his door
You can throw your hands up
You can beat the clock
You can move a mountain
You can break rocks
You can be a master
Don't wait for luck
Dedicate yourself and you gon' find yourself
Standing in the hall of fame
And the world's gonna know your name
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And the world's gonna know your name
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame!!!!!!!"​

AWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Congregation of the Classiest (5) vs Stark Sharks (7)

SM OU: Adam vs PDC
SM OU: z0mOG vs Snow
SM OU: Advantage vs xtra$hine
SM Ubers: FAJI vs Minority
SM LC: Heysup vs Corporal Levi
SM DOU: Braverius vs I am a Rookie
ORAS OU: JohnYiu vs reiku - rooting for john tho
BW OU: Eo vs dice
RBY OU: Lusch vs Bomber

Ever Grande BIGS (8) vs Firebot Falcons (4)

SM OU: Finchinator vs ben gay - either way this match won't compare to finch vs henry

SM OU: Welli0u vs aim - i don't wanna invoke the wrath of weshbien

SM OU: p2 vs Poek - could change depending on whether p2 decides to wield the pex
SM LC: OP vs ice tea

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Sometimes in SPL we focus to much on competitiveness and forget about the important virtue of charitability. This week we've seen a great example of the charitable soul in the Alpha Ruiners, who have decided to make a sizeable donation to the Ugly Duckling Fund for Struggling ADVers. What a kind and good-hearted act!

ORAS OU: JohnYiu 40-60 reiku more like john YOUUUUUUUU
BW OU: Eo 49.9-50.1 dice quintin johnson tell em
DPP OU: Reymedy 48-52 ToF could be a very good game if both bring something strong (4 example reymedy has this real cool zap/dug team and a million french offenses with gyara ape the works)
ADV OU: Danilo 49-51 undisputed shame danilo unchained wont be appearing in playoffs. regardless hes been beastin p hard but so has undis so we'll deadass see my guy
GSC OU: Earthworm 55-45 Veteran In Love holy shitsnacks! ew will want to finish positive and vil wants to beat the best so hype and such

SM OU: Finchinator 49-51 ben gay try a new landorus this week. pheromosa will get walled unless some wacky shit comes out
SM Ubers: Level 56 58-42 Lacus Clyne see how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly... i'm clyyyyin
ORAS OU: Genesis7 59-41 Get This Money should be a great battle, genesis is super fun to watch
BW OU: Ciele 56-44 Shoka shokas v good but cl + scarfchomp = gg, lol
DPP OU: Mael 50-50 Sauga this will be a great battle with wild teaminators. gl my guys
ADV OU: dekzeh 48-52 Triangles YOU'RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR
GSC OU: d0nut 54-46 Mr.E kinda disappointed mre isnt in sm ou for ohkos galore but should be a nice one with fun stuff regardless
RBY OU: Alexander. 47-53 Bedschibaer Mind/Body/Light/Sound

SM Ubers: Gunner Rohan 39-61 The Trap G.O.D.
ORAS OU: Axel10 61-39 Chill Shadow that breloom was brutal
BW OU: Jirachee 70-30 LuckOverSkill jirachee more like my dominatrix lol xoxo he will come out of the gates with a brutalizing performance and change roscoes jirachi nickname to 2-5
DPP OU: Philip7086 52-48 Bad Ass ba is red hot but phil is phil. that said this could go awry if we see some Gimmicks however i trust that will not be the case in such a pivotal situation
ADV OU: Ojama 44-56 Astamatitos You want breakfast, try the diner, you're obviously into Greek! ...get it? Thank you, Abelard.
GSC OU: Mr.378 41-59 Fear rough 2nd half vs going strong, 378s still a great contender though
RBY OU: Crystal_ 40-60 Nails HERES THE NAILS HE NEVER FAILS HE MAKES ME WANT TO WAG MY NINETALES

SM OU: p2 55-45 Poek I'm suddenly reminded of the friends scene where rachel and paulo, the weenie from torrini, are playing poke-a-nose. anyway p2s gonna upset with the power of pheromosa. what am I supposed to do, call immigration? ...I could call immigration!
SM OU: Steve Angello 40-60 Zamrock I'm typing this from a starbucks so I didn't even have to think about it tbh
ORAS OU: Nintendi 45-55 Atticus negres seems to have settled into oras p decently, nintendi is a massive threat though
BW OU: Tokyo Tom 42.5-57.5 SoulWind the rematch!!!!!!!!!! could be mad close should tt not bring virizion and other such stupid shit
DPP OU: Tamahome 56-44 Colchonero both have been kinda weird
ADV OU: JabbaTheGriffin vs New Breed nb seems to have settled back in to the mf groove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
GSC OU: McMeghan 54-46 Fakes normally I'd say 2 fish out of water here but last week they were both pretty beastgod so should be Nice. jayde might soil himself tbh
RBY OU: Zebraiken 100-0 Peasounay the 7-1 stops here at the fierce hands of Esteemed SPL Host Jake. I wonder what the rby equivalent of hood is

[11:32 AM] Kingler12345: ADV OU: UD vs Blunder
[11:32 AM] Kingler12345: It's lit.
[12:05 PM] Beautiful Swan: o_o
[12:05 PM] Beautiful Swan: Who!?

we're just regular little raids of sunshine aren't we

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Playoffs?! Don't talk about playoffs! You kidding me? Playoffs?

tl;dr version DON'T LOSE

Raiders
fuck these guys

BIGS
Win: In.
Tie: In with ONE of Cryos/Tigers tie, Wolfpack/Scooters tie, Sharks lose/tie (vs Classy). Tiebreak with Tigers and/or Scooters if either win 7-5. Else, out.
Lose: Out.

Wolfpack
Tie: In with ONE of Falcons win (vs BIGS), Classy win (vs Sharks), Cryos/Tigers tie. Else, out.

Sharks
Tie: In with Cryos/Tigers tie. If either win, tiebreak with Falcons winning 7-5 (vs BIGS), else out.

Cryonicles
Win: In with ONE of BIGS lose/tie (vs Falcons), Wolfpack/Scoots tie, Sharks/Classy tie. Tiebreak with Scoots if Scoots win one more game, tiebreak with Sharks if Sharks win two fewer games. Else, out.
Tie: In with Classy win (vs Sharks), else out.

Tigers
Win: In with ONE of Falcons win (vs BIGS), Wolfpack/Scoots tie, Classy win (vs Sharks). If BIGS tie, in with eight-plus wins and tiebreak with seven. If Scoots win, tiebreak on same record. If Sharks tie, in with 10+ wins and tiebreak with nine. Else, out.
Tie or Lose: Out.

Scooters
Win: In with ONE of Falcons win (vs BIGS) at least 8-4, Sharks lose/tie (vs Classy), Cryos/Tigers tie. Tiebreak with BIGS if Falcons win 7-5, tiebreak with Sharks if Sharks win three fewer games, tiebreak with Cryos if Cryos win one fewer game, tiebreak with Tigers on same record. Else, out.

Falcons
Win: In with ONE of Sharks lose/tie (vs Classy), Cryos/Tigers tie. Tiebreak with Sharks if Sharks/Classy tie and Falcons win 7-5. Else, out.

Ruiners
~ALPHA RUINED~

Classiest
lol

Classiest playing spoiler, Raiders/Ruiners is irrelevant, the rest is a giant clusterfuck as expected.

d0nut

Last edited:

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Luck and I will be battling on Lord's day... Ride or die time Scooters!

BW OU: Eo vs dice - Eo uses Tyranitar and Jirachi every week and dice likes to counterstyle a lot. I think dice should take this one on matchup although Eo is not to be taken lightly obviously
DPP OU: Reymedy vs ToF - Both coming off a win although I think DPP is ToF's turf. ????? de Nice is a multigen threat though and I could see him bring it home if he uses one of those balls out offenses he has a lot of success with

SM OU: KratosMana vs ABR - Too bad this game won't count because this is one of the best SM games of the year. Anti is just so creative though it's really hard to predict against him
SM Ubers: BKC vs Pohjis - I don't think BKC actually knows how to win in a tier without Scarfchomp or broken ass Snorlax but he's lucky
ORAS OU: TDK vs Sugarhigh - sugarhigh passes a Nasty Plot to Scarf Magneton and sweeps Carson Kek's carefully prepared balance, Exiline style
BW OU: Jayde vs Golden Sun - I can totally see GS loading up some Smurf goodies and cleaning Jayde's team with Volcarona
DPP OU: roscoe vs august - aug hasn't been too hot lately. libertie on the other hand is firing on all cylinders. Maybe we'll see some cool stuff because that game doesn't matter much though
ADV OU: UD vs Blunder - blunder is a beautiful swan :D

BW OU: Ciele vs Shoka - Nice to see Shoka back. Hoping to see him make a cool team to take on Ciele's standard sand balance. It's just hard to predict against Ciele though!
DPP OU: Mael vs Sauga - Osgoode is a top 3 DPP player this tournament. I expect him to take advantage of Mael's playstyle.

BW OU: Tokyo Tom vs SoulWind - Rematch from week 1. My main guy Tom is on a win streak but he's also been recycling teams. I predict this to be a close one though
DPP OU: Tamahome vs Colchonero - Colch is 2-0 in the tier he wants to play, wouldn't it be a feel good story to have him go 3-0? Against the evil Tamahome and his unhealthy obsession for immobilizing moves no less

:toast:

Last edited by a moderator:

z0mOG

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 26 Championis a defending SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
DPL Champion
SM OU: Nedor vs Rodriblutar

ORAS OU: Genesis7 vs Get This Money - epic keck showdown -O:

SM OU: Tricking vs FlamingVictini - i didnt know tricking played ou, but i could see an upset

ORAS OU: Nintendi vs Atticus - no timeoutz plz

i play -snow on friday at 7 EST :~D

Last edited:
BW OU: Eo vs dice

DPP OU: roscoe vs august

Team Raiders (8) vs Alpha Ruiners (4)

SM OU: Nedor vs Rodriblutar
SM Ubers: BKC vs Pohjis
SM LC: mad0ka vs Hogg
SM DOU: Croven vs Memoric
DPP OU: roscoe vs august
RBY OU: Tobes vs MetalGro$$

Ever Grande BIGS (6) vs Firebot Falcons (6)

SM LC: OP vs Ice Tea

Empo

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 30 Championis the Smogon Tour Season 33 Championwon the 17th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
SM OU: Adam vs PDC - i'm not sure about this. adam can pick some gimmicks and pull through
SM OU: z0mOG vs -Snow - snowcristallino is a good gimmick builder and I like his style. I'll definitely give him the edge.
SM OU: Advantage vs xtra$hine - my fren cannot loseeee kek
ORAS OU: JohnYiu vs reiku - wow this match is cool. both are very good!
BW OU: Eo vs dice - close af but rooting for Eo!

SM OU: KratosMana vs ABR - this is close as well and I hope I'll see this match live, i'm not sure about the winner
SM OU: reyscarface vs Enki - better player I think (?)
SM OU: Nedor vs Rodriblutar - shoutouts oh, nedor is cool and I like his style
SM Ubers: BKC vs Pohjis - ok bkc is so damn good idk how he knows every fucking metagame and tier. goo kev :pimp:
ORAS OU: TDK vs Sugarhigh - not sure about this one, sugarhigh might win but i'll root for tdk
BW OU: Jayde vs Golden Sun - jayde is SO good. I really doubt he will lose.

SM OU: Obliviate vs xray - xray is very talented in sm and oras in my opinion, I think he will win although Obliviate can pull through
SM OU: Posho vs Leftiez - huehuehue both good friends this is close as fuck
SM OU: Finchinator vs ben gay - I'm not sure about this too. Pig might win but who knows what craing will bring
ORAS OU: Genesis7 vs Get This Money - gtm is very good in oras and I'll give him the edge, I didn't see genesis playing very often so idk :v
BW OU: Ciele vs Shoka - close match but rooting for shokino :v

SM OU: Welli0u vs aim - close one too; they both are good but I don't know welliou very well, so i'll give the edge to aim
SM OU: TheThorn vs Gingy - gingy is so good
SM OU: Tricking vs FlamingVictini - SICK LUKE TRIPLO SETTE IN CUCINA MASSIMO TRICKING GHEMO GRINTA
ORAS OU: Axel10 vs Chill Shadow - this guy is so good and I love the way he plays o_o
BW OU: Jirachee vs LuckOverSkill - Walterino is good and definitely can win this matchup

SM OU: p2 vs Poek - close one but I think Poek is slightly better
SM OU: Steve Angello vs Zamrock - idk prob zam is better but not sure. they are both good
SM OU: Eternal Spirit vs psychicmewtwo - =w= this guy's unpredictable and damn good
ORAS OU: Nintendi vs Atticus - this guy is good as well. rooting for him
BW OU: Tokyo Tom vs SoulWind - close one but rooting for Tokyo Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)