Smogon Premier League VIII - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaori

Fully Automated Gay Space Communism
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
gg stax, i wanna motion that we turn off timer for doubles games though. theres far more to consider turn to turn than in a singles game and almost no turn in any game is going to have quick auto pilot decisions that let you build it back up. both me and stax had ridiculously low timers by the end and i was forced into not playing to my highest capabilities because of it.

GOAO

Banned deucer.
gg stax, i wanna motion that we turn off timer for doubles games though. theres far more to consider turn to turn than in a singles game and almost no turn in any game is going to have quick auto pilot decisions that let you build it back up. both me and stax had ridiculously low timers by the end and i was forced into not playing to my highest capabilities because of it.
Iirc there was a discussion in PR to make Doubles timer bigger but they didnt implement It :(

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You literally have "VGC" in your name, aren't you used to very little time in doubles?

Sken

feet of clay
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
lost to madoka with an unfortunate miss but not really your fault, gg! thanks to all the people who tested with me http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7pokebanklc-237992

for people wondering why I superpower'ed aa didn't kill so I took the 80% chance to win which ended up not really paying off, I suppose I could've bulked up a couple of times more against grimer but I think I needed the roost pps to sweep later on, thanks for the fun anyways smogtours chat n_n

sorry for the loss anyways, go wolfpack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)