Smogon Premier League VII - Week 9 (read post #313)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ORAS OU: ABR vs GeeMick - cool fight between 2 great teambuilders. ABR has been a beast all season, but the teams will make an impact for sure and GeeMick is a really creative builder.
DPP OU: SoulWind vs Sweepage - SoulWind's better.
RBY OU: Tiba vs Lutra - ballsy move of Ruiners picking RBY, but it makes perfect sense cuz Tiba is unbelievably consistent while Cryonicles have been putting Alexander (imo their best OUer) in RBY a couple of weeks, so their situation in RBY is a bit of a mess. Btw, why isnt Alexander playing if both ORAS OU and RBY are in the tiebreak? dont really get that.

Aside from the tiebreaker hype, I wanna thank Funk for picking me again after an inconsistent season last year and giving me another shot in RBY. While I was hilariously unlucky, I still enjoyed playing RBY and SPL in general more this season. Against contrary belief I don't mind RBY: just get salty after games I lose and hax is easy to blame. I love how you can outplay your opponent and change games completely by changing 1 move on a pokemon. It makes me feel like that's what's pokemon about: Predicts and stuff.

Anyway just wanna thank my team for being cool rozes Finchinator McMeghan Funkasaurus Mizuhime BLINGAS Reymedy boudouche ZoroDark and the others for keeping the channel active and fun. This season was unlucky, but we'll come back stronger next year.

ORAS OU: ABR vs GeeMick - How can you root against the Number 3 ORAS OU Player
DPP OU: SoulWind vs Sweepage
RBY OU: Tiba vs Lutra - His SPL record speaks for itself

ORAS OU: ABR vs GeeMick - ABR will win in a close game
DPP OU: SoulWind vs Sweepage - SoulWind is very good, but DPP OU is Sweepage's tier, as he will surely tell you
RBY OU: Tiba vs Lutra - This will be a coin flip, because of the players themselves as well as the uncertainty of RBY. Won't even try to predict this one.

Good luck to all players. Looking forward to see how this turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)