Smogon Mafia Mafia Postgame

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Hi all,

It's been a while since the game finished and I really don't remember everything that happened (also I was in Thailand for the latter half of the game so there's that as well).

In any event people probably forgot about this game or wanted to rant but didn't have a place to and so I'm pretty much just going to drop this here.

The Main Thread
The Game Forum
Roles
Spreadsheet

I can't really comment on individual play myself since I wasn't as involved as I would have liked to have been in order to make that assessment, but I'll say that I had fun putting this game together and of course there were plenty of things that I learned after the game started (such as making sure you assign players correctly as well as ALPHABETIZING THE PLAYERLIST/ALIAS LIST).

I'll add more thoughts later as my memories of this game start flowing back.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I am best Old Games leader I lead to great victory with the help of strongman shade and Slim Guldo the consigliore.

zorbees weak leader, die much.

From every game of mafia, I learn something new.

From this game, I learned that I should be calling people's games rigged.

on a serious note, even had I played in the rigged game and suspected it was rigged, I wouldn't have said it was rigged, simply because it would have seemed impolite.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
aska and quags were so worried, but they had to tell ipl because they thought he would say it anyway.

ipl mvp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)