Smog Awards 2016: Nomination Round!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
It's that time of the year again—nominations for the Smog awards are now open!

In order to nominate:
- Click the link above.
- Enter the username(s) of whoever you wish to nominate in the appropriate field.
- You can nominate up to five users per category; if you wish to nominate multiple people for a category, make sure you separate their usernames by commas. For example:

- If you don't know anyone to nominate, leave the field blank; no need to fill everything out.
- Unlike last year, you cannot edit your votes after you've submitted; if you later find you made an error, you will have to redo your entire ballot.
- When you're done, click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.

That should be it! Feel free to use this thread as a discussion thread; nominations will close in a week, on Feb 19th, midnight CET / 6 PM EST.

Happy nominating!

—Smogon's Flying Press Staff
Jellicent The Dutch Plumberjack antemortem Haund Quite Quiet skylight Tikitik

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Predictions: Toast++ wins most overlooked user for the eighth year in a row and I somehow make it onto best editor with an abysmally low number of checks compared to the other top people.

Seriously, I don't want to see me be rated higher than TDP this year, please vote for the actual best editors

(BTW vote GatoDelFuego for best editor 2017)

Nicest user: jumpluff

Best OTP: Faint x Erry (don't actually vote this)

The rest are irrelevant.

Last edited:

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Better vote for me for best ladder player, I topped 4 ladders last year... with Suicune!!!
Ladder hero rules!!

Topping the doubles and vgc ladder a couple of times doesn't really warrant it :/
setting records for NU ladder peak, PU ladder peak and also topping UU and RU ladder at some point throughout the meta is however. ;)

Not to mention being the only winner of the NU ladder tour, 3 times in a row...

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
And we're done! We'll be tallying up the noms and compiling the slates for the next round, and we'll be back asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)