SM Ubers Analysis Index - Writeups Edition

The reservation list is fully updated. Toxapex and Giratina are back up for reservation as they have nothing done after >3 days. Mega Lucario has 24 hours from this post to be QC ready or also be reassigned (I'm told there has been progress hence why its not reassigned right now).

Marshadow will not be available for reservation until the metagame has reached a suitable point around it to have an analysis done on it. This applies to mentioning it in analyses (unless its VERY obvious what the implications are for a certain Pokemon). It will very likely be a badgeholder analysis. Stay tuned.

Palkia, Landorus-T and Shuckle are back up for reservation, and I'm happy to announce the addition of 3 new QC members! Hopefully this will lead to increased activity with checks and an overall smoother forum.

Welcome aboard CKW Aurora and Omfuga!

While I'm at it, a note about the newly released Mega Diancie. We suspect that its impact on the metagame will be much less than what Marshadow has brought, so we are allowing its mentions in analyses provided it doesn't reach too far out (predicting exact sets and partners for example). For the purposes of allowing folks to get to grips with the mon, any reservations of the Mega Diancie analysis will still be on hold until next weekend, and then I will free it.

The reservation list is updated again. Arceus-Dragon and Shaymin-S are back up for grabs. Anyone taking these two should note previous QC feedback (1), (2) in their new skeletons.

Mega Diancie's analysis is now available for reservation as well. Gothitelle has also been approved for an analysis. There will be no badgeholder restrictions on these, but the QC team expects a base level of knowledge with these Pokemon to avoid rejections or reassignment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)