Metagame SM PU Alpha (playable on PS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I know there is a lot of hype about this ATM but please remember the forum rules especially no contentless 1 liners. Questions are passable but please try to add something to the discussion when posting.

------
I think everyone was dreading a load of Fighting-types coming down and breaking the meta, but we actually appear to have a load of decent checks. Spiritomb, Sableye, Granbull, Togetic, Musharna, Mespirit, Qwilfish, Weezing, and Vileplume stick out to me. The potential issue would probably be checking them all, for example Gallade smashes Poison-types, Toxicroak has no issues with Fairies, and in general most have pretty solid coverage. I think Crabominable is the only mon to 2HKO them all (if colbur Psychics) but its outspeed by quite a few walls.

Dark-types are also looking as scary as predicted, and though we a have a nice amount of Fighting- and Fairy-types to check them, mons like Scraggy and Absol can use Z-moves to potentially overwhelm checks, others like Houndoom, Shiftry and Guzzlord have good secondary STABs, whereas plenty can now Pursuit trap so might end up partnering with Psychics (Houndoom Liepard Skuntank. Btw before anyone makes fun of me for saying Guzzlord, a Choice Specs set looks extremely hard to switch into aside from naturally Sdef bulky mons like Audino.

Lastly, set up sweepers look absolutely insane in this metagame. Shell Smash Z-Edge Barbaracle can 75% plus to offensive Poliwrath, OHKO Qwilfish and destroy other potential checks like Grass-types. DD Scrafty can make use of Z-Iron Tail or Z-HJK to either take out Poison/Faries or start spiriling with Moxie. Z-moves could even allow certain mons to get past Unaware Quagsire if you get chip off. We have a good amount of priority at least, mons like Kangaskhan, Kecleon, Hitmonchan, and a lot of Sucker Punch users should help keep these mons in check, an aside from Klingklang, Barbaracle, Vivillon, and Sceptile, none of these mons can get their speed very high so most set up mons can be stopped by even slow scarfers (Sawk seems nice in resisting set up mon priority like lycanrock and sucker mons).

Lastly hazards seem better than ever, with Qwilfish and Ferroseed to set up Spikes and Stealth Rockers with recovery/speed. Of the new spinners (sandslash kabutops hitmonchan and ...komala) only really Kabutops can break past phdef Sableye (with Z-edge or Lum). However we got some new Defoggers, including ones which work on offense, Shiftry, Skuntank, Lurantis and Archeops, and non of them have to worry about Defiant mons since we have a load of great Fighting-types for pawniard.

Overall this meta seems like it has too many offensive threats to handle, hopefully NU will take back some of the best ones when Alpha starts.

TJ

Banned deucer.
is the Smogon Tour Season 34 Championis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Solar Flare and I also made a Role Compendium

Stealth rock:

Spikes/Toxic Spikes:

Hazard Control:

Electric Immunities:

Fire-type Checks:

Water-type Checks:

Normal-type Checks:

Fighting-type Checks:

Psychic-type Checks:

Priority Users:

Taunt Users:

Wallbreakers/Sweepers

Physical:

Special:

Mixed:

Momentum

Volt Switch:

U-turn:

Parting Shot:

Clerics:

Healing Wish:

Heal Bell / Aromatherapy:

Weather Setters:

Rain Abusers:

Sun Abusers:

Hail Abusers:

Boosting Sweepers

Swords Dance:

Quiver Dance:

Nasty Plot:

Calm Mind:

Shell Smash:

Other:

Last edited:

UberSkitty

Assist Skitty was too broken for NDUbers
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Well, first of all, good job TJ and Slar on the Role Compendium.
Second, with all that information, there's going to be mistakes, and who could deny the opportunity to correct TJ? Defiantly not me, so here are a couple things that were missed. ;)

Electric Immunities: Manectric, Electivire
Water Checks: Cradily
Taunt Users: Qwilfish, Alolan-Persian, Both Lycanrocs
Weather Setters: Aurorus, Liepard
Hail Abusers: Abomasnow, other Blizzard users

Lastly, the post seemed to, understandingly, focus on the new drops, but why were there those few Gen 6 mons, such as Vullaby being under hazard control, while mons like Lumineon were left out?

Also, I thought I'd just point out that you didn't bold Parting Shot.

Last edited:

PTF

girl
is a Tiering Contributor
Great job TJ and Solar Flare. A lot of effort has been put in and it's refreshing to see.

Initially, I thought the compendium had a focus on our expected drops but when I looked a little closer there were mons we already had like Mr Mime, Volbeat and Vullaby. Just wanted to ask what mons did you base your role compendium on and why.

Also I think a few more categories could be added namely sticky web setters, dragon dancers and revenge killers.

You guys did exceptional!

SergioRules

||blimp||
is a Community Contributor
I know the list was mainly things that would be new to the tier, (not that it's a problem) but I figured we should still list the old/possibly relevant mons for people who want to get into building already. Not in an insult to TJ and Solar Flare's list of course, I used theirs for the majority of the list, only adding the older mons and things they may have missed. Mainly, I did this because this is something I'd like to use before beta comes out. I assume we'll have a full accurate list at some point, but I'll be updating this throughout the beta anyway even if just for my use.

Stealth rock:

Spikes/Toxic Spikes:

Sticky Web:

Hazard Control:

Electric Immunities:
(Ground)
Fire-type Checks:
(Water, Dragon, Fire)

Water-type Checks:
(Water, Grass, Electric)
Normal-type Checks:
(Ghost, Steel)
Fighting-type Checks:
(?)
(Ghost, Fairy, Psychic)
Psychic-type Checks:
(Dark)
Priority Users:

Taunt Users:

Wallbreakers/Sweepers

Physical:
(All Forms)

Special:

Mixed:

Momentum

Volt Switch:

U-turn:

Parting Shot:
(All Forms)

Wish:

Healing Wish:

Weather Setters:

Rain Abusers:

Sun Abusers:

Hail Abusers:
(Only adding this because Z-Celebrate)

Sand Abusers:

Boosting Sweepers

Swords Dance:
(Not legal with Intimidate)

Quiver Dance:

Nasty Plot:

Calm Mind:

Shell Smash:

Other:

Last edited:

UberSkitty

Assist Skitty was too broken for NDUbers
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Well, good job Sergio, I can see the effort you put into this. But alas, you know the drill, so here's some things I thought I should point out were missed, some from both Role Comps.

Normal Checks: Alolan Dugtrio, A lot of the new Ghosts, such as Spiritomb, Sableye, and Golurk, along with Fighting types, even if they may not be the best switchins.
Volt Switch: Rotom-Frost and Probopass
U-Turn: Primeape, Cinccino, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were a couple others.
Baton Pass: Though it is often recognized for its passing stats, among other things, it can still serve as a pivot move.
Weather Setters: Electrode, Onix, and Relicanth
Sandstorm Abusers: The other 3 weathers had their own section, so might as well add one for Sandstorm.
Choiced Mons: Specifically Scarf, since we all know how dangerous it can make certain mons, and why not add the other two while we're at it.

Anyways, here's some of my observations on the Meta so far:

Swords Dance seems to be really good in here. It has some great, and potentially broken, users. To name a few, this includes Ninjask with Tectonic Rage (Z-Dig) to lure its otherwise walls, Substitute Sitrus Berry Sceptile, with Unburden Acrobatics, and even Alolan Raticate, while maybe not broken, can take advantage of the Attack boosts with decent Speed, STAB priorities in Sucker Punch and Quick Attack, and, most importantly, Hustle (Credit for Ninjask and Sceptile's sets go to whoever their creators are). All three of these I've seen manage to sweep in battle, but I'm too lazy to find the replays, assuming there are any. That's only to name a few, since we got a lot of new Swords Dance users. Some of these other users include Gallade, Incineroar, Toxicroak, Bibarel (now with Aqua Jet!), Absol, Lycanroc, and my personal favorite, SD Qwilfish. We got a good amount of other setup mons, such as Nasty Plot users, including Houndoom, Alolan Raichu, and Jynx, Shell Smash users, including Carracosta, Barbarcle, and Turtonator, and upgrade to our Shift Gear user, with Klang's evolution, Klingklang, and Quiver Dance users, including Masquerain, Wormadam, Lilligant, and the broken 666 mon that is Vivillon.

Pivot also seems as great-as-ever, especially with the new move, in relation to our tier, Parting Shot. On top of Alolan Persian, Silvally also has access to it, all 18 forms. We also got plenty of new Electric types, hence new Volt Switch users, such as Lanturn, Eelectross and Manetric, on top of our's remaining from Gen 6, such as Rotom-Frost and Electrode (not to mention that buff of 10 in its Speed stat). We got some cool U-turn users, too, most noticeably All the Oricorio forms and Incineroar. We have those less popular Baton Pass users roaming around, with Absol, Togetic, and Pyukumuku sticking out to me the most. Overall, we got a nice variety of Pivot users, specifically in their speed tiers, with slow users that can take a hit before switching out into a faster mon, fast users that can get some nice chip damage off before switching out to get themselves into a better solution, and even those mid-speed users, who probably have some advantage that I just can't think of.

Sadly, Normal Spam's reign of Gen 6 seems to end here. Defensively, we got some really nice Rock, Ghost, and Steel types. Our Rocks include Regirock, Alolan Golem, and Cradily, to name a few, our Ghost types now include Spiritomb, Sableye, and Golurk, and to name a few, and our Steel types now include Ferroseed, Alolan Dugtrio, and Klingklang, along with the Rock/Steel type Aggron, on top of the returning mons from Gen 6, such as Mawile, Golem, and Gourgeist. Wormadam Trash will be interesting, since it was otherwise unviable, even as a Normal switchin, as of Gen 6, while its buff was getting Quiver Dance, which doesn't raise defense, with most Normal spammers being Physical. However, our offensive answers are what really seem to be holding the Normal types back this gen, with the large amount of Fighting types. With the amount of different sets that can be run, people have been going as far as to using multiple Fighting types on their teams. They consist of tanks like Hariyama and Poliwrath, sweepers like Sawk and Gallade, and setup sweepers like Toxicroak and Scraftey. However, while Normal spam may not have as large of an affect, it will still have its presence in the meta. On top of us keeping our Gen 6 Normal types, all but Dodrio, we'll be getting back our Gen 6 BL4 mons, receiving some that controlled Gen 6 NU and honestly sucked from Gen 6 RU, though they'll probably have a much larger affect here. This includes Vigoroth from BL4, Tauros, Kangaskhan, and Pyroar from NU, and the famous "Don't use" duo of Cinccino and Ambipom from RU. We'll also be getting some cool Gen 7 Normal types, such as Drampa, Alolan Raticate, Type: Null, Silvally, Toucannon, and Komala (JUST LET IT DROP, NU).

Lastly, I'm intrigued in what new Choice Scarf users we'll get. With fast threats like Ninjask and Sceptile (just hope you can KO it before the Unburden boost) around, the demand for speed on teams is as large as ever. As stated with our pivot mons, we have a nice range in our speed tiers, and certain mons can definitely take advantage of this, specifically the mid-speed mons, as proven by mons like Rotom-Frost and Mr. Mime in Gen 6. I expect to see these mons, along with drops like Typhlosion and Haunter, to continue their usage of Scarf in this meta. However, its the new mons that I'm most excited for. Following the pattern of Gen 6, I can see the mid-speed tier mons to have Scarf sets, such as Oricorio and Passimain, along with the faster mons, such as Alolan Raichu, and their occasional Scarf sets, to have an easier offensive answer against mons like Ninjask and other Scarf users. The other Choice items, Specs and Band, could be cool, but with the introduction to Z-Moves, setup wallbreakers just seem much more reliable.

(insert concluding one-liner here)

Edit: I'm just talking about out current, "Pre-Alpha" meta, and while I'm sure half these mons will be taken by NU (or banned to BL4), I don't play NU so I have no idea what's going on over there, or exactly what mons they'll be taking, though I can almost guarantee most of this will be useless and untrue observations by the time the PU Beta is a thing.

Last edited:
Well, good job Sergio, I can see the effort you put into this. But alas, you know the drill, so here's some things I thought I should point out were missed, some from both Role Comps.

Normal Checks: Alolan Dugtrio, A lot of the new Ghosts, such as Spiritomb, Sableye, and Golurk, along with Fighting types, even if they may not be the best switchins.
U-Turn: Primeape, Cinccino, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were a couple others.
Baton Pass: Though it is often recognized for its passing stats, among other things, it can still serve as a pivot move.
Sandstorm Abusers: The other 3 weathers had their own section, so might as well add one for Sandstorm.
Choiced Mons: Specifically Scarf, since we all know how dangerous it can make certain mons, and why not add the other two while we're at it.

Anyways, here's some of my observations on the Meta so far:

Swords Dance seems to be really good in here. It has some great, and potentially broken, users. To name a few, this includes Ninjask with Tectonic Rage (Z-Dig) to lure its otherwise walls, Substitute Sitrus Berry Sceptile, with Unburden Acrobatics, and even Alolan Raticate, while maybe not broken, can take advantage of the Attack boosts with decent Speed, STAB priorities in Sucker Punch and Quick Attack, and, most importantly, Hustle (Credit for Ninjask and Sceptile's sets go to whoever their creators are). All three of these I've seen manage to sweep in battle, but I'm too lazy to find the replays, assuming there are any. That's only to name a few, since we got a lot of new Swords Dance users. Some of these other users include Gallade, Incineroar, Toxicroak, Bibarel (now with Aqua Jet!), Absol, Lycanroc, and my personal favorite, SD Qwilfish. We got a good amount of other setup mons, such as Nasty Plot users, including Houndoom, Alolan Raichu, and Jynx, Shell Smash users, including Carracosta, Barbarcle, and Turtonator, and upgrade to our Shift Gear user, with Klang's evolution, Klingklang, and Quiver Dance users, including Masquerain, Wormadam, Lilligant, and the broken 666 mon that is Vivillon.

Pivot also seems as great-as-ever, especially with the new move, in relation to our tier, Parting Shot. On top of Alolan Persian, Silvally also has access to it, all 18 forms. We also got plenty of new Electric types, hence new Volt Switch users, such as Lanturn, Eelectross and Manetric, on top of our's remaining from Gen 6, such as Rotom-Frost and Electrode (not to mention that buff of 10 in its Speed stat). We got some cool U-turn users, too, most noticeably All the Oricorio forms and Incineroar. We have those less popular Baton Pass users roaming around, with Absol, Togetic, and Pyukumuku sticking out to me the most. Overall, we got a nice variety of Pivot users, specifically in their speed tiers, with slow users that can take a hit before switching out into a faster mon, fast users that can get some nice chip damage off before switching out to get themselves into a better solution, and even those mid-speed users, who probably have some advantage that I just can't think of.

Sadly, Normal Spam's reign of Gen 6 seems to end here. Defensively, we got some really nice Rock, Ghost, and Steel types. Our Rocks include Regirock, Alolan Golem, and Cradily, to name a few, our Ghost types now include Spiritomb, Sableye, and Golurk, and to name a few, and our Steel types now include Ferroseed, Alolan Dugtrio, and Klingklang, along with the Rock/Steel type Aggron, on top of the returning mons from Gen 6, such as Mawile, Golem, and Gourgeist. Wormadam Trash will be interesting, since it was otherwise unviable, even as a Normal switchin, as of Gen 6, while its buff was getting Quiver Dance, which doesn't raise defense, with most Normal spammers being Physical. However, our offensive answers are what really seem to be holding the Normal types back this gen, with the large amount of Fighting types. With the amount of different sets that can be run, people have been going as far as to using multiple Fighting types on their teams. They consist of tanks like Hariyama and Poliwrath, sweepers like Sawk and Gallade, and setup sweepers like Toxicroak and Scraftey. However, while Normal spam may not have as large of an affect, it will still have its presence in the meta. On top of us keeping our Gen 6 Normal types, all but Dodrio, we'll be getting back our Gen 6 BL4 mons, receiving some that controlled Gen 6 NU and honestly sucked from Gen 6 RU, though they'll probably have a much larger affect here. This includes Vigoroth from BL4, Tauros, Kangaskhan, and Pyroar from NU, and the famous "Don't use" duo of Cinccino and Ambipom from RU. We'll also be getting some cool Gen 7 Normal types, such as Drampa, Alolan Raticate, Type: Null, Silvally, Toucannon, and Komala (JUST LET IT DROP, NU).

Lastly, I'm intrigued in what new Choice Scarf users we'll get. With fast threats like Ninjask and Sceptile (just hope you can KO it before the Unburden boost) around, the demand for speed on teams is as large as ever. As stated with our pivot mons, we have a nice range in our speed tiers, and certain mons can definitely take advantage of this, specifically the mid-speed mons, as proven by mons like Rotom-Frost and Mr. Mime in Gen 6. I expect to see these mons, along with drops like Typhlosion and Haunter, to continue their usage of Scarf in this meta. However, its the new mons that I'm most excited for. Following the pattern of Gen 6, I can see the mid-speed tier mons to have Scarf sets, such as Oricorio and Passimain, along with the faster mons, such as Alolan Raichu, and their occasional Scarf sets, to have an easier offensive answer against mons like Ninjask and other Scarf users. The other Choice items, Specs and Band, could be cool, but with the introduction to Z-Moves, setup wallbreakers just seem much more reliable.

(insert concluding one-liner here)
Just a minor Nitpick but Baton Pass has been banned in OU and even in Ubers... Bans are not supposed to be correlative? then it means Baton Pass is just not a thing anymore...

Also... NU is changing so much right now that while I was pretty adamant about getting PU Alpha, I'm now thinking that we should not get PU Beta next month... heck guys we should have a ladder nonetheless but it's going to be harsh for our council to see clearly in just a few days which pokés might be busted for our meta, with SOOOO many suspicious pokés to see (RN IMO things like Barbaracle, Archeops, Tauros, Klinklang, Toxicroak, Cinccino, Sceptile, Gallade, Incineroar, Mesprit and Scrafty seem out of place for PU)... then, why not get the ladder on July and start with Alpha and then get the formal beta on August? we could still play PU but the council might be able to give us a better and stable meta quicker rather than banning things that might be too strong on paper.

See ya!

SergioRules

||blimp||

Updated the list with a few of your suggestions, however, I know it hasn't been officially announced but Baton Pass will likely be banned in SM PU simply for the consistency throughout tiers, so I won't include a section on it until things become more clear about it. As far as choiced mons go, I think it'd be hard to determine at this point what things will be the best for it. Theoretically, almost any offensive mon can run a choice item and be viable so I feel like a list of each one could get long. For now, they'll likely just fall within the wallbreakers/sweepers category.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Charizard seems like it will be quite the unexpected sweeper thanks to Z-Moves.

Charizard @ Flyinium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spe
Ability: Blaze
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- Fly

Like Salamence and Gyarados above it, Z-Fly is a neato attack to bust through teams. This set is best used as a cleaner or a secondary sweeper to pave the way for another one.

Charizard @ Firium Z
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Ability: Solar Power
Timid Nature
- Sunny Day
- Fire Blast
- Solarbeam
- Air Slash

Neato set that makes Charizard either a neato sweeper or a powerful nuke.

Delibird @ Choice Band
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Ability: Hustle
Adamant Nature
- Drill Peck
- Ice Punch
- Seed Bomb / Brick Break
- Ice Shard

Notable only because it finally got a physical Flying STAB that it can actually use with Drill Peck (it only had Aerial Ace and Sky Attack in the previous generations). Yeah, this set is pretty bad and probably outclassed in PU, but Ice / Flying STAB isn't a joke, and having Grass coverage is a nice little surprise for slower bulky waters that think they can stay in. Brick Break is also a nice option for the multitude of Steel types running around PU. Ice STAB Priority coming off of an Attack stat higher than LO Kyurem-B isn't a joke. It's not gonna change the metagame, but at least it's not (as much) of a joke as it used to be.

Long live mall santas

Last edited:

Delibird @ Choice Band
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Ability: Hustle
Adamant Nature
- Drill Peck
- Ice Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Ice Shard
Why not run Brick Break over Seed Bomb? You have Aggron, Alolan Duggy, and Silvally-Steel, and you get neutral coverage against stuff like Bronzor and Mawile, so its not like Steels are irrelevant in Pre-Alpha.

Why not run Brick Break over Seed Bomb? You have Aggron, Alolan Duggy, and Silvally-Steel, and you get neutral coverage against stuff like Bronzor and Mawile, so its not like Steels are irrelevant in Pre-Alpha.
I actually have no idea why I glossed over that, I'll slash it in, especially since Delibird outspeeds and Brick Break always OHKOs Aggron with SR support
252+ Atk Choice Band Hustle Delibird Brick Break vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Aggron: 280-332 (99.6 - 118.1%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO

Specs

Getting in your own way
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
UUPL Champion

Absol @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Superpower
- Swords Dance

This is a mon that i havent seen alot of and I understand why (as fighting types are everywhere), but this thing is so strong if you can get it in for free and set up its power is crazy. With stealth rocks up almost nothing in the tier wants to switch into a Knock Off from it. The speed tier it has is also pretty good for wallbreaking hitting 273 speed at max.

Here are some calcs that might surprise some people:

+2 252 Atk Life Orb Absol Superpower vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Ferroseed: 348-411 (119.5 - 141.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 252 Atk Life Orb Absol Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Weezing: 263-309 (78.7 - 92.5%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252 Atk Life Orb Absol Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Spiritomb: 282-333 (92.7 - 109.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

Not saying Absol will run the tier or anything but i think people should prep for it a bit, or run it themselves to see how they like it.

Last edited:

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
Hello everyone. Recently, there has been lots of discussion on what Pokemon are dropping next week into PU Beta, and of those, which ones are broken. Here's my personal Top 5 list on what Pokemon I predict will be dropping that need to go straight to BL4.

Honorable Mentions (In No Particular Order)
Scyther, Incineroar, Guzzlord, Archeops

#5 Gallade
Gallade (specifically its Mega-Evolution though) is my favorite Pokemon of all time, and when I saw that it had only 1.66% usage, I was stoked to finally try it out in PU, my favorite tier. This dream, however, is one I see to be short-lived, as its base 125 Attack and colorful Physical Movepool in Zen Headbutt, Knock Off, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Leaf Blade, Earthquake, Shadow Sneak, and all of the elemental punches make it a hard Pokemon to stop once its teammates cripple his checks. Gallade also has numerous support options in Will-O-Wisp, Encore, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Hypnosis, and more, which further adds to his diversity. Lastly, I'd like to mention that Gallade utilizes a Z-Crystal very well, being able to break through several Physical Walls (ex. Quagsire).

#4 Quagsire
The King of Stall is back at it again, and this time he wants vengeance. After being banished to BL4 in the tail-end of ORAS, Quagsire again proves himself to be a dominant force in the metagame by being the backbone to the Stall-Archetype and overall bring a general nuisance. What puts Quagsire at the forefront of every Stall team is his unrivaled ability Unaware, which denies opposing teams the chance to break through by means of setting up. While Dundies previous Stall Team Showcase "Drown" may be outdated with the introduction of Z-Moves and a never before seen Power Creep, Quagsire still proves to be as unfun to play against as ever, showing many of the same problems it did when it originally left the tier about 7 to 8 months ago.

#3 Toxicroak
Yet another Fighting-Type with a high Base Attack stat, colorful physical movepool, access to Swords Dance and Bulk Up, and optimization to utilize a Z-Crystal well. What separates Toxicroak from Gallade and its other Fighting-Type comrades is access to Nasty Plot and a decent Special movepool in Focus Blast, Sludge Wave, Dark Pulse, Vacuum Wave and Shadow Ball. Also unlike other Fighting-Types, it absorbs Toxic Spikes, proving useful against Defensive/Stall teams that rely on the said-specific hazard. Overall, Toxicroak is an absolute menace, that if left unchecked, will leave your team in the dust.

#2 Scrafty
What is up with all the Fighting-Types that we're supposedly getting this generation? We had literally 2 at the end of ORAS and now we're literally getting 20. Anyways. Scrafty has two main sets that differ greatly from each other. The first set is DD/HJK/Knock Off/filler, which undergoes a snowball effect in tandem with its ability Moxie, continually picking up KO after KO until your entire team is demolished. It's second main set is a Bulk Up Shed Skin set that utilizes Scrafty's 65/115 special defensive bulk in combination with Intimidate and Defense boosts to become virtually unkillable without a critical hit. The first set is the set I usually prefer and the second set is the set people like PokemonMasterTJ prefers. While it may have a 4x weakness unlike Gallade, and it doesn't a strong Priority move like Toxicroak, Scrafty's huge 65/115/115 bulk and variety of different sets makes it a threat that must be planned ahead if you don't want to be steamrolled over.
upload_2017-6-25_22-8-4.jpeg

#1 Vivillion
This. Stupid. Butterfly.
Anyone who hasn't yet participated in any Speculation PU matches yet, be warned. If this thing gets up one Quiver Dance, you lose. Access to a move that boost both its Special Attack and its Speed in combination with a 98% accurate sleep move is down right disgusting. If you want to make friends in the PU Community, using this Pokemon is not the way to do it. There is a reason why this Pokemon has a Pokedex number of 666, and that's because it's literally from the devil. I'm begging of the PU Council to ban this thing IMMEDIATELY next week. There is literally no competitive aspect of Vivillion at all. While the rest of the Pokemon above can be argued about staying or going, I think we can all agree to get rid of this awful butterfly.

Solar Flare and I also made a Role Compendium

Stealth rock:

Spikes/Toxic Spikes:

Hazard Control:

Electric Immunities:

Fire-type Checks:

Water-type Checks:

Normal-type Checks:

Fighting-type Checks:

Psychic-type Checks:

Priority Users:

Taunt Users:

Wallbreakers/Sweepers

Physical:

Special:

Mixed:

Momentum

Volt Switch:

U-turn:

Parting Shot:

Clerics:

Healing Wish:

Weather Setters:

Rain Abusers:

Sun Abusers:

Hail Abusers:

Boosting Sweepers

Swords Dance:

Quiver Dance:

Nasty Plot:

Calm Mind:

Shell Smash:

Other:
I think Zangoose can learn Sword Dance so it should be placed in that role too. With Toxic Boost+Sword Dance it can be a very decent wallbreaker

Hello PU! Just wanted to share 2 sets about a Pokemon i think it can be a solid wallbreaker here in PU: Zangoose.

Zangoose @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Toxic Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Facade
- Knock Off
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack

With its ability, Toxic Boost, the Atk is increased by 50 % when Toxic Orb is activated which makes Facade STAB deadly, as the only mons that can tank it decently are Rock, Steel and Ghost (which are obviously inmune). But Zangoose has coverage to deal really well with Steel and Rock, as it can learn Close Combat. I don't think there's any Rock or Steel that wants to take a toxic boosted Close Combat. Knock Off helps Zangoose hitting Ghost, which otherwise would completely wall it. Another important thing about this monster is it access to STAB priority in Quick Attack, which really helps against offensive teams. Good teammates would be Fighting checks so Zangoose doesn't get smashed by them. Another Normal type would be cool since many teams will rely on a Rock or Steel as Normal resist to check this mons and Zangoose just destroy them, forming a nice Normal spam.

Zangoose @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Toxic Boost
Adamant Nature
- Facade
- Sword Dance
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack

This is another set that can be run too, replacing Knock Off with Sword Dance to give Zangoose even more wallbreaking power. This set gets completely wall by Ghost so pairing Zangoose with a pursuiter would be nice. You'll also need a Fairy to deal with Sableye and Spiritomb in case they drop to PU, and something for Gourgeist, who doesn't fear pursuiters with it access to Will-o-Wisp.

Last edited by a moderator:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
Rain seems pretty viable with powerful abusers in Ludicolo, Poliwrath, and Kabutops, and a potent setter in Electrode. But I could also see Qwilfish being used to bait in certain rain checks such as ferroseed with a set such as this:

Qwilfish @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Swift Swim
Adamant Nature
- Revenge
- Waterfall
- Poison Jab
- Swords Dance

Pretty standard SD + STABS rain sweeper, but with a 120 power All-Out-Pummeling to bait in ferroseed and a secondary Poison STAB which covers Grass Types, which check/counter the other 3 swift swimmers.

+2 252+ Atk Qwilfish All-Out Pummeling (120 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Ferroseed: 238-280 (81.7 - 96.2%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252+ Atk Qwilfish All-Out Pummeling (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Cradily: 472-556 (125.5 - 147.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 252+ Atk Qwilfish Poison Jab vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Lanturn: 358-423 (91.5 - 108.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252+ Atk Qwilfish Poison Jab vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Vileplume: 186-219 (52.5 - 61.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Black Sludge recovery

Qwilfish is walled completely by Quagsire and Gastrodon, but you can run Ludicolo alongside Qwilfish for a powerful core that takes out each others checks and counters.

Hello everyone. Recently, there has been lots of discussion on what Pokemon are dropping next week into PU Beta, and of those, which ones are broken. Here's my personal Top 5 list on what Pokemon I predict will be dropping that need to go straight to BL4.

Honorable Mentions (In No Particular Order)
Scyther, Incineroar, Guzzlord, Archeops

#5 Gallade
Gallade (specifically its Mega-Evolution though) is my favorite Pokemon of all time, and when I saw that it had only 1.66% usage, I was stoked to finally try it out in PU, my favorite tier. This dream, however, is one I see to be short-lived, as its base 125 Attack and colorful Physical Movepool in Zen Headbutt, Knock Off, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Leaf Blade, Earthquake, Shadow Sneak, and all of the elemental punches make it a hard Pokemon to stop once its teammates cripple his checks. Gallade also has numerous support options in Will-O-Wisp, Encore, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Hypnosis, and more, which further adds to his diversity. Lastly, I'd like to mention that Gallade utilizes a Z-Crystal very well, being able to break through several Physical Walls (ex. Quagsire).

#4 Quagsire
The King of Stall is back at it again, and this time he wants vengeance. After being banished to BL4 in the tail-end of ORAS, Quagsire again proves himself to be a dominant force in the metagame by being the backbone to the Stall-Archetype and overall bring a general nuisance. What puts Quagsire at the forefront of every Stall team is his unrivaled ability Unaware, which denies opposing teams the chance to break through by means of setting up. While Dundies previous Stall Team Showcase "Drown" may be outdated with the introduction of Z-Moves and a never before seen Power Creep, Quagsire still proves to be as unfun to play against as ever, showing many of the same problems it did when it originally left the tier about 7 to 8 months ago.

#3 Toxicroak
Yet another Fighting-Type with a high Base Attack stat, colorful physical movepool, access to Swords Dance and Bulk Up, and optimization to utilize a Z-Crystal well. What separates Toxicroak from Gallade and its other Fighting-Type comrades is access to Nasty Plot and a decent Special movepool in Focus Blast, Sludge Wave, Dark Pulse, Vacuum Wave and Shadow Ball. Also unlike other Fighting-Types, it absorbs Toxic Spikes, proving useful against Defensive/Stall teams that rely on the said-specific hazard. Overall, Toxicroak is an absolute menace, that if left unchecked, will leave your team in the dust.

#2 Scrafty
What is up with all the Fighting-Types that we're supposedly getting this generation? We had literally 2 at the end of ORAS and now we're literally getting 20. Anyways. Scrafty has two main sets that differ greatly from each other. The first set is DD/HJK/Knock Off/filler, which undergoes a snowball effect in tandem with its ability Moxie, continually picking up KO after KO until your entire team is demolished. It's second main set is a Bulk Up Shed Skin set that utilizes Scrafty's 65/115 special defensive bulk in combination with Intimidate and Defense boosts to become virtually unkillable without a critical hit. The first set is the set I usually prefer and the second set is the set people like PokemonMasterTJ prefers. While it may have a 4x weakness unlike Gallade, and it doesn't a strong Priority move like Toxicroak, Scrafty's huge 65/115/115 bulk and variety of different sets makes it a threat that must be planned ahead if you don't want to be steamrolled over.
View attachment 84001
#1 Vivillion
This. Stupid. Butterfly.
Anyone who hasn't yet participated in any Speculation PU matches yet, be warned. If this thing gets up one Quiver Dance, you lose. Access to a move that boost both its Special Attack and its Speed in combination with a 98% accurate sleep move is down right disgusting. If you want to make friends in the PU Community, using this Pokemon is not the way to do it. There is a reason why this Pokemon has a Pokedex number of 666, and that's because it's literally from the devil. I'm begging of the PU Council to ban this thing IMMEDIATELY next week. There is literally no competitive aspect of Vivillion at all. While the rest of the Pokemon above can be argued about staying or going, I think we can all agree to get rid of this awful butterfly.
While I don't completely agree with the "Quiver dance = loss" idea that Aaron has in this post, I will say that vivillon is INCREDIBLY restrictive in teambuilding, and once teambuilding gets more serious in gen 7 could cause a lot of problems for many team types, notably offense. Offense has usually been really good in PU, with balance right there with it, but with vivillon in the mix teams are forced to run bulkier answers to vivillon such as Magmortar or Klinklang (or guzzlord if the Vivillon isn't the rare bug buzz set). Offense HAS to run a scarfer of 90 speed and above, and it usually has to be a physical attacker, or it has to check with strong priority like Accelerock or Ninjask's natural speed (before it gets to +2). Because of this, Vivi definitely needs to either be banned or at least suspected in my opinion when Beta rolls around.

Insert Old Meme

Banned deucer.
I've wanted to talk about sand for awhile. It's not broken by any means but it's very good in testing.
The main way of getting up sand is Hippopotas.
Capture.PNG

Smooth Rock is much more useful than Eviolite if you have several abusers, if you only are running one then it's much better off using Eviolite for reliably getting up rocks.
Sandslash is probably dropping as well as Duggy-A being introduced, this helps sand a lot.
I'd like to talk about Dugtrio-Alola as it's new.
Dugtrio-Alola is a very good abuser being able to dent a lot of things in the meta.

Capture.PNG

LO All-Out Attacker is my favorite set as well the one I've had the most successes with, banded is good also but locking into EQ can cause trouble because flying types exist and being locked into Iron head is not so good with so many bulky waters floating around(sorry). It can clean up when faster threats and priority users are removed. It's good to with Kadabra for removing these threats.
As always you have Stoutland and Sandslash.
Capture.PNG

This are just standard sand sweepers. SD is always a option on Sandslash to break through walls like Miltank or Togetic, Memento is always a option on Duggy-A to help SD Sandslash.
Another mon I've had successes with is Kadabra.
Capture.PNG

Kadabra is is nice on sand because of Magic Guard it can reliably kill Monferno, a huge pain to Stoutland and Dugtrio-Alola with Mach Punch. Grumpig is also a option, but I prefer Kadabra because it takes no damge from sand.
Well that's all I wanted to say about sand, I recommend you at least try it.
Replays: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nubeta-596141530
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nubeta-596146145

Last edited:
Oricorio-Sensu @ Choice Specs
Ability: Dancer
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Revelation Dance
- Hurricane
- Hidden Power [Fighting] / Air Slash
- U-turn

Gallade @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Zen Headbutt
- Knock Off

I've been using these two together a lot and I really, really like them. The pair cover each other beautifully. Gallade kills bulky steels and rocks that annoy sensu, like aggron and probopass, and just in general destroys bulkier things that sensu can't touch. In return, sensu deals with bulky psychics and slower ghosts that gallade can't really bypass with knock off, like gourgeist. It also has the nice benefit of providing u-turn momentum to provide gallade SD opportunities. The cores biggest issue is the shared ghost weakness and the fact that both members have kinda meh speed tiers, but paired with fast cleaners and something that's good against sand, I've had a lot of fun with it.

Just a little aside, any timid oricorio serves as a nice little vivillon countermeasure thanks to dancer, assuming you've sacked something else to sleep and you switch in the turn it starts QDing. It's by no means reliable, but its something extra given that I know a lot of people have been struggling to deal with viv

Deleted User 350996

Banned deucer.
Hello guys !
SM PU Beta might have Guzzlord if I'm right; in this case, I had a look on this beast, and I tried to make some sets I would like to share with you now. I have no idea about their viability, some of them are surely better than others, but in anyway, let's see what Guzzlord can offers. Firstly, let's have a look on the mon itself:

HP 223 Atk 101 Def 53 SpA 97 SpD 53 Spe 43 BST: 570

As you can see, it's not that great and that explains why it might be PU: it has huge HP but low defenses, similarly to Wigglytuff or Wailord (seriously Game Freak...?), and it's very slow, that means it gets easily revenge killed. Its other problem is that he have nothing to set-up: neither Calm Mind, Bulk Up or even Curse, which otherwise would be very good on Guzzlord.

However, its Atk stats are decent, the typing as well, with some cool resistances (Water, Fire, Grass, Electric and Ghost + Psychic immunity), but also 5 weaknesses (Bug, Dragon, Ice, Fighting) with a x4 (Fairy). Though, its movepool is very nice, with dual stab (even if it lacks Outrage), Fire Blast/Flamethrower , Sludge Bomb/Wave, Heavy Slam/Iron Tail/Gyro Ball, and it has Beast Boost to potentially improve its Attack stats.

Basically, we could just say that Guzzlord is a mediocre Hydreigon. But this is PU, right ?

Now, let's have a look on the several sets I've imagined so far.

1- Mixed

(Guzzlord) @ Life Orb / Expert Belt
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Atk / 108 SpA / 140 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Crunch / Dark Pulse
- Earthquake / Fire Blast
- Heavy Slam / Sludge Bomb / Sludge Wave
=> It seems to be the best set imo. Max Attack because it's initially physically offensive; the 8 EVs in HP allows to optimize the Life Orb recoil by reaching 589 HPs. 140 Spe in order to outspeed until the 60's and the rest is used in SpA. You can use Expert Belt if you want to lure the opponent. Many options are possible here.

2- Rest-Talk

(Guzzlord) @ Leftovers
EVs: 212 HP / 44 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 17 Atk / 25 SpA
- Dragon Tail
- Sludge Bomb/Wave / Heavy Slam
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
=> Here, we try to improve its bulk in order to check special attackers. The EVs in HP allows to get a multiple of 16 (640) in order to maximize the recovery from the lefties. Then, the IVs in both Attacks allows to keep the SpD just better by 1 point, so Beast Boost will improve the SpD and makes Guzz more solid if you get a kill.

3- Z-Move

(Guzzlord) @ Dragonium Z / Poisonium Z / Firium Z / etc.
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb / Sludge Wave
- Fire Blast
=> All we want to do with this set is to run a powerful Z-Move in order to get a kill and to increase our Special Attack; the coverage here is incredible.

4- Choice Specs

(Guzzlord) @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb
=> Same as before, but this time we are using the Specs. You are being locked into 1 move, but you hit harder. "Drops the Dracos mah boi"

5- Choice Band

(Guzzlord) @ Choice Band
Adamant / Brave Nature
- Crunch
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam / Gyro Ball
=> Unfortunately, it doesn't have Outrage, but since it's slow as f***, that's fine I guess. Just hit as harder as possible with a 496 stat in Attack.
Heavy Slam is great since Guzzlord is a fatty (888 KG = 120 BP). Gyro Ball is the option if you use Trick Room but make sure to run a Brave nature and EVs in HP instead of Speed.

6- Offensive Stockpile

(Guzzlord) @ Normalium Z
EVs: 84 HP / 252 SpA / 112 SpD / 60 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb
- Flamethrower
- Stockpile
=> This is certainly the worst set for this mon, but if you mind playing gimmick set, here we are. Z-Stockpile grants full recovery (except status) without removing the Defense's boosts. 60 Spe in order to outspeed until 50's, 84 HP allows to optimize the lefties recovery as you reach 608 HPs, then full SpA which is boosted by Beast Boost if you get a kill, finally 112 SpD for the bulk. Yea, don't play that unless you want some fun with a weird wincon.

Finally, what does need Guzzlord ? Some support for sure. It needs rocks, potentially web and make sure to pair it with some Poison & Steel Types (Qwilfish, Muk, Metang, Mawile, Silvally-Steel/Poison, etc...) in order to check each other's weaknesses. It will appreciate Toxik Spikes as well and if you mind playing hazard stacking, then the Rest Talk set with Dragon Tail would be great.

Last edited:

Specs

Getting in your own way
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
UUPL Champion
So heres a mon ive been hyped for since the nu usage stats came out. This thing is a crazy good wallbreaker and could even be considered a stallbreaker aswell. With its access to swords dance and great coverage this thing can break through common walls with ease. Its speed tier isnt great but definitely isnt bad at all. I have two sets here to showcase

1. Fightinium Z

Samurott @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Torrent
Jolly Nature
- Superpower
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Waterfall

2. LO

Samurott @ Life Orb
Ability: Torrent
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Swords Dance
- Waterfall

I know these sets look very similar (well... they are) but its up to the user what they would prefer. The life orb damage does suck but this set is better for sweeping, while the Fightinium Z does better luring in common things that would be able to take a hit from Samurott. Something you could also run is adamant (but i prefer jolly) Here are some calcs to showcase how powerful this thing is:

+2 252 Atk Life Orb Samurott Superpower vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Ferroseed: 291-343 (100 - 117.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Life Orb Samurott Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Gourgeist-Super: 289-341 (77.2 - 91.1%) -- 25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252 Atk Life Orb Samurott Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Weezing: 181-214 (54.1 - 64%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery
+2 252 Atk Samurott All-Out Pummeling (190 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 318-376 (80.7 - 95.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

Hope to see some people trying this out once the alpha comes out :)

Last edited:
I want to share a core that came up to The Jungle Fox mind when we talked about the idea of using Clawitzer, which i think is going to be a good wallbreaker in PU. The core is at follows:

Clawitzer @ Life Orb
Ability: Mega Launcher
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere

I'm looking forward to using this thing in PU, and it looks like it will drop from NU. This monster has 120 base SpA, which combined with its ability, makes it a deadly wallbreaker. And that's not all, it also has a good movepool that allows it to exploit its ability to punch holes in the opposing team. The only mon i can think of switching in comfortably is Muk, but if it's not CroMuk it should be careful about getting burned by Scald. Ice Beam gives Clawitzer a way to hit Grass types really hard, and Dark Pulse and Aura Sphere are coverage moves to destroy walls like Bronzor or Audino. Anybody could think that Aura Sphere isn't a move with high power and with no STAB for Clawitzer, but it just smacks Audino with a solid 2OHKO:

252+ SpA Life Orb Mega Launcher Clawitzer Aura Sphere vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Audino: 278-330 (67.8 - 80.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Ninjask @ Groundium Z
Ability: Infiltrator
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leech Life
- Aerial Ace
- Dig

Grasses are one of the main problems for Clawitzer, and here comes the little bee. With the addition of Z-moves Ninjask can be an even better cleaner than it was in ORAS, as now it can oneshot things like Golem with Tectonic Rage, which completely walled it in ORAS. A cleaner always loves the work that a wallbreaker puts on the field and the holes it punches in the opposing team, and this is no exception. Ninjask can force many switches, specially from Grasses (which are a problem to Clawitzer as i said before), so it can take this opportunities to setup with Sword Dance and claim for kills. What makes good this mon is the speed, that allows it to even outspeed scarfers like Mr Mime (that keeps surprising me).

Zebstrika @ Life Orb
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

What we can see is the shared weakness between Clawitzer and Ninjask to Electric. And the best offensive option to cover the role of Electric immunity is Zebstrika. Its speed is very helpful, and the possibility of a SpA raise will make the opponent think twice before using volt switch. Zebstrika lures special walls, so using Volt Switch is great to give free switch ins to wallbreakers such as Clawitzer (again the example of audino). Zebstrika also lures Grasses since Overheat is the only way it has to hit them, and the Volt Switch can give an amazing opportunity to Ninjask to setup.

I have to see how the core performs in battle testing but it looks very decent and solid to me.

ShuckleDeath

They call me the kign of typos
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I was teambuilding today with the old pen and paper when once again I got bored of writing out my threatlist, so once again I put down the old pen and paper and tried to just recall knowlage from memory, but you know what I absolutely suck at doing this. I know you all are like "Ok, Shuckle What does this have to do with me" and to be honest nothing, it had to do with me sucking at teambuilding when recalling threats from memory, and because of this I stopped building said team and I logged into pastebin and I just started to type out every threat I could think of. On top of this I also typed out every set I could think of; so I'm probably losing some interest at this point, but hang in there this next part is for you. It is probably a good assumption that a good part of you also suck at recalling threats from memory so I'll do the right thing and lay out my humongous threatlist for you guys to use at your own leisure.

Disclaimers
  • First off, I'm only human so if you feel I missed a Pokemon or set feel free to pm me on discord or PS and I will be happy to edit it in
  • I did not repeat Pokemon with dual typings. Example: Poliwrath is placed in the fighting category but not the water, this saves me time and confusion.
  • I'm not too worried about sets or Pokemon you feel have less viability, the point of this is just to take match up preparation into account while teambuilding you can not be overly prepared.(this does not mean you should should purposely suggest unviable sets or Pokemon, you will be ignored for that).
  • Yes, I know we are going into beta very soon, I plan on updating this, probably to another area of course.
  • Finally it is almost impossible to prepare for every threat so it is up to you to keep up with metagame trends and having the knowlage to know what to cross out first and work your way down from there.
Tips
  • I will have a text only list at the bottom of this post, if you find yourself struggling with threat preparation it may be a good idea to copy and paste it to something like piratepad.net, there you can cross out and edit or organize anyway you feel will help you.
  • For those of you veteran teambuilders who do not struggle as much without a complete list I will also lay out a visual list, by Type, this should help you if you just need a glance at certain Pokemon or set.
  • Not only can use this while preparing for threats you can also use this to see what certain win cons set up on what, what rocker(and hazard control if needed), fits best with your team, ect.
Visual list
upload_2017-6-28_23-32-38.png
(Quiver Dance, Endeavor lead)
upload_2017-6-28_23-32-25.png
(Bulky Swords dance, Choice Scarf, Choice Band)
upload_2017-6-28_23-33-1.png
(Choice Band, Swords Dance Tectonic Rage)
upload_2017-6-28_23-33-20.png
(Sticky Web Lead, Quiver Dance)
upload_2017-6-28_23-33-34.png
(Choice Scarf, Choice Band, Swords Dance)
upload_2017-6-28_23-33-57.png
(Sticky Web lead, Choice Scarf)
upload_2017-6-28_23-34-11.png
(Suicide Lead)

upload_2017-6-28_23-37-37.png
(Z-Happy Hour, RestTalk, Choice Scarf)
upload_2017-6-28_23-37-50.png
(Bulk Up, Dragon Dance)
upload_2017-6-28_23-38-4.png
(Calm Mind, SubWisp)
upload_2017-6-28_23-38-13.png
(Choice Specs)
upload_2017-6-28_23-38-38.png
(Swords Dance, AoA)
upload_2017-6-28_23-38-53.png
(Swords Dance, Suicide Lead)
upload_2017-6-28_23-39-14.png
(Special Bias AoA, Swords Dance, Nasty Plot)
upload_2017-6-28_23-39-27.png
(Nasty Plot, Weather Lead, Choice Band)
upload_2017-6-28_23-39-46.png
(Physically Defensive, Specially Defensive)
upload_2017-6-28_23-40-0.png
(Pivot, Nasty Plot)

upload_2017-6-28_23-44-26.png
(AoA, Physical Lure)
upload_2017-6-28_23-44-40.png
(AoA, Nasty Plot)
upload_2017-6-28_23-44-53.png
(AoA, Nasty Plot, Choice Scarf)
upload_2017-6-28_23-45-3.png
(Specially Defensive, Choice Specs, Assault Vest, Tank)
upload_2017-6-28_23-45-22.png
(Defensive, Choice Scarf)
upload_2017-6-28_23-45-30.png
(SubWisp, SubSplit, Choice Scarf)
upload_2017-6-28_23-45-42.png
(Choice Specs, AoA, Defensive, Agility)
upload_2017-6-28_23-45-52.png
(Choice Band, AoA, Choice Scarf)
upload_2017-6-28_23-46-1.png
(AoA, Choice Scarf)
upload_2017-6-28_23-46-31.png
(Life Orb, Choice Specs, Dual Screens)
upload_2017-6-28_23-46-49.png
(Assault Vest, Choice Band)
upload_2017-6-28_23-47-2.png
(SubCM, Swords Dance, Choice Scarf)

upload_2017-6-28_23-52-45.png
(Calm Mind, Beserk, Choice Specs)
upload_2017-6-28_23-53-1.png
(Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Choice Band)
upload_2017-6-28_23-53-16.png
(Choice Specs)
upload_2017-6-28_23-53-48.png
(Choice Specs, Shell Smash)
upload_2017-6-28_23-54-4.png
(Defensive, Tank, life Orb Sheer Force)
upload_2017-6-28_23-54-42.png
(Choice Band, Specially Defensive)

upload_2017-6-29_0-1-7.png
(Tank, Defensive, Choice Band, Quick feet)
upload_2017-6-29_0-1-15.png
(Defensive)
upload_2017-6-29_0-1-30.png
(Specially Defensive, Calm Mind)
upload_2017-6-29_0-1-43.png
(Choice Specs, Nasty Plot, Choice Scarf)
upload_2017-6-29_0-2-5.png
(Defensive, Swords Dance, AoA)
upload_2017-6-29_0-2-28.png
(Defensive)
upload_2017-6-29_0-2-18.png
(Calm Mind)

upload_2017-6-29_0-6-44.png
(Specially Offensive Tank, SubPunch, SubDrum, Swift Swim, Choice Specs, Physically Defensive)
upload_2017-6-29_0-7-0.png
(Choice Band, Choice Scarf, AoA), Hitmonchan(Life Orb, Assault Vest)
upload_2017-6-29_0-7-11.png
(Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, AoA)
upload_2017-6-29_0-7-24.png
(SubSD, Swords Dance 3 Attacks, Choice Band, Choice Scarf, AoA)
upload_2017-6-29_0-7-35.png
(Choice Scarf, Choice Band)
upload_2017-6-29_0-7-46.png
(Choice Band, Choice Scarf)
upload_2017-6-29_0-7-56.png
(Life Orb, Bulk Up)
upload_2017-6-29_0-8-7.png
(Bulk Up, AoA)
upload_2017-6-29_0-8-33.png
(Specially Offenisve, Swords Dance)
upload_2017-6-29_0-8-43.png
(Choice Band, Assault Vest, Guts)
upload_2017-6-29_0-12-21.png
(Bulk Up)

upload_2017-6-29_0-15-23.png
(Roost 3 Attacks, Choice Specs, Choice Scarf, Swords Dance)
upload_2017-6-29_0-15-34.png
(Choice Specs)
upload_2017-6-29_0-15-43.png
(AoA, Assualt Vest, Choice Scarf)
upload_2017-6-29_0-16-0.png
(Choice Specs, Choice Scarf, AoA, Moxie)
upload_2017-6-29_0-17-10.png
(AoA, Choice Scarf, Nasty Plot)
upload_2017-6-29_0-16-14.png
(Roost 3 Attacks, Sub Cm)
upload_2017-6-29_0-16-33.png
(AoA, Nasty Plot)
upload_2017-6-29_0-16-46.png
(Swords Dance, Choice Band)
upload_2017-6-29_0-17-26.png
(3 Attacks Morning Sun, Choice Band, Choice Scarf)

upload_2017-6-29_0-19-35.png
(Bulky Utility, Suicide Lead, Choice Band)
upload_2017-6-29_0-20-56.png
(SubLiechi, SubCM)
upload_2017-6-29_0-21-11.png
(Life Orb, Physically Defensive)
upload_2017-6-29_0-21-24.png
(Calm Mind)
upload_2017-6-29_0-21-39.png
(SubRoost, 3 Attacks Roost, Agility)
upload_2017-6-29_0-21-57.png
(Swords Dance, Memento, U-Turn)

upload_2017-6-29_0-29-57.png
(Choice Band, SubPunch)
upload_2017-6-29_0-30-15.png
(Offensive Stealth Rock, Rock Polish, Choice Band)
upload_2017-6-29_0-30-30.png
(Physically Defenisve, Nasty Plot)
upload_2017-6-29_0-30-47.png
(Physically Offensive Z-Trick-or-Treat. Choice Scarf)
upload_2017-6-29_0-30-59.png
Small(Specially Offensive Z-Trick-or-Treat, SubSeed)
upload_2017-6-29_0-31-9.png
XL(Physically Defensive)
upload_2017-6-29_0-31-23.png
(Swords Dance Wonder Guard)
upload_2017-6-29_0-31-50.png
(Physically Defensive, Tank)
upload_2017-6-29_0-32-17.png
(AoA)
upload_2017-6-29_0-32-4.png
(Life Orb, SubCM, Swords Dance, Choice Specs, Choice Scarf)

upload_2017-6-29_0-37-7.png
(Physically Defensive, Specially Offensive)
upload_2017-6-29_0-37-23.png
(Choice Specs, Harvest Berry, Chlorophyll)
upload_2017-6-29_0-39-6.png
(Chlorophyll, Swords Dance)
upload_2017-6-29_0-37-44.png
(Choice Specs, AoA, SubSD)
upload_2017-6-29_0-37-53.png
(Defog 3 Attacks, Swords Dance, AoA, Chlorophyll)
upload_2017-6-29_0-38-2.png
(Tank, Choice Band, Rock Polish)
upload_2017-6-29_0-38-11.png
(Swift Swim)
upload_2017-6-29_0-39-20.png
(Swords Dance, Choice Band, Chlorophyll, Choice Scarf)
upload_2017-6-29_0-39-34.png
(Utility)
upload_2017-6-29_0-39-46.png
(AoA, Nasty Plot, Choice Scarf)
upload_2017-6-29_0-38-25.png
(Contrary Defog, Defensive Defog)
upload_2017-6-29_0-39-58.png
(Specially Offensive Pivot, physically Defensive)
upload_2017-6-29_0-40-49.png
(Bulk Up, Specially Offensive lure)
upload_2017-6-29_0-38-40.png
(Quiver Dance, Choice scarf)

upload_2017-6-29_0-43-28.png
(Sand Rush)
upload_2017-6-29_0-44-41.png
(Weakness Policy, Tank, Choice Band)
upload_2017-6-29_0-44-54.png
(Defensive Utility)
upload_2017-6-29_0-43-43.png
(Life Orb, Sand Force, Z-Sandstorm)
upload_2017-6-29_0-45-11.png
(Specially Specially Defensive, Choice Specs)
upload_2017-6-29_0-43-53.png
(Curse, Defensive)
upload_2017-6-29_0-44-18.png
(Unaware, Curse)
upload_2017-6-29_0-45-23.png
(Specially Defensive Arena Trap)
upload_2017-6-29_0-45-36.png
(Sub 3 Attacks, Swords Dance)
upload_2017-6-29_0-45-52.png
(Physically Defensive Sand Stream)

upload_2017-6-29_0-48-22.png
(lovely Kiss 3 Attacks, Nasty Plot, Substitute, Choice Scarf)
upload_2017-6-29_0-49-5.png
(Choice Specs)
upload_2017-6-29_0-49-20.png
(Rock Polish, Thunder Wave Tank)
upload_2017-6-29_0-48-38.png
(Automatize, AoA)
upload_2017-6-29_0-49-33.png
(Slush Rush, Swift Swim)
upload_2017-6-29_0-48-46.png
(Choice Specs, Choice Scarf, Choice Band lure)
upload_2017-6-29_0-49-45.png
(AoA, Swords Dance)
upload_2017-6-29_0-50-6.png
(Suicide lead, Offensive Utility)
upload_2017-6-29_0-50-19.png
(Specially Defensive)

upload_2017-6-29_0-54-26.png
(Life orb)
upload_2017-6-29_0-54-42.png
(Life Orb, Choice Band)
upload_2017-6-29_0-54-51.png
(Fake Out Life Orb, Nasty Plot)
upload_2017-6-29_0-54-59.png
(Life Orb, Assault Vest)
upload_2017-6-29_0-55-8.png
(Physically defensive, Scrappy Curse)
upload_2017-6-29_0-56-53.png
(Competitive Stealth Rocks)
upload_2017-6-29_0-55-37.png
(AoA, Choice Scarf)
upload_2017-6-29_0-57-4.png
(Imposter Choice Scarf)
upload_2017-6-29_0-57-16.png
(Quick Feet, Guts)
upload_2017-6-29_0-57-32.png
(Toxic Boost AoA, Swords Dance)
upload_2017-6-29_0-57-44.png
(Choice Scarf, Nasty Plot, Choice Specs)
upload_2017-6-29_0-57-56.png
(Swords Dance)
upload_2017-6-29_0-58-8.png
(Specially Defensive Support)
upload_2017-6-29_0-56-29.png
(Swords Dance RestTalk)
upload_2017-6-29_0-58-21.png
(SubSD)
upload_2017-6-29_0-58-38.png
(Thunder Wave 3 Attacks)
upload_2017-6-29_0-58-49.png
(Choice Band, Sand Rush)
upload_2017-6-29_0-59-4.png
(Bulk Up)

upload_2017-6-29_1-1-2.png
(Coil)
upload_2017-6-29_1-1-34.png
(Physically Defensive Utility)
upload_2017-6-29_1-1-14.png
(Curse RestTalk, Choice Band, Assault Vest)
upload_2017-6-29_1-1-45.png
(AoA, Specially Offensive, Defog, Tank)
upload_2017-6-29_1-1-54.png
(Physically Defensive Utility, Swords Dance, Swift Swim)
upload_2017-6-29_1-2-2.png
(life Orb 3 Attacks, SubDisable, Choice Scarf)

upload_2017-6-29_1-4-25.png
(Calm Mind)
upload_2017-6-29_1-5-16.png
(Thick Fat Utility)
upload_2017-6-29_1-4-35.png
(Life Orb 3 Attacks, Choice Specs, Choice Band, SubCM, Physically Defensive, Choice Scarf)
upload_2017-6-29_1-4-48.png
(Life Orb 3 Attacks, SubCM, Swords Dance, Choice Scarf)
upload_2017-6-29_1-5-31.png
(Calm Mind)
upload_2017-6-29_1-5-42.png
(Focus Sash Revenge killer, Life Orb)
upload_2017-6-29_1-6-8.png
(Offensive Trick Room, Choice Specs)

upload_2017-6-29_1-9-37.png
(Magnet Pull)
upload_2017-6-29_1-11-26.png
upload_2017-6-29_1-11-40.png
(Offensive Rapid Spin, Swift Swim)
upload_2017-6-29_1-9-48.png
(Curse, Defensive Utility)
upload_2017-6-29_1-11-12.png
(Weather Lead)
upload_2017-6-29_1-10-5.png
(Tank)
upload_2017-6-29_1-11-56.png
(Mixed Wallbreaker, Anti-Lead, Choice Scarf)
upload_2017-6-29_1-10-13.png
(Physically Defensive, Shell Smash)
upload_2017-6-29_1-10-24.png
(Shell Smash, Choice Scarf)
upload_2017-6-29_1-12-9.png
(Suicide Lead, Shell Smash)
upload_2017-6-29_1-10-35.png
(Choice Band, Swords Dance)
upload_2017-6-29_1-10-45.png
(Swords Dance Sucker Punch, Choice Band)
upload_2017-6-29_1-10-54.png
(Choice Scarf, Swords Dance, Choice Band, Swift Swim)

upload_2017-6-29_1-15-23.png
(SubToxic, Shift Gear)
upload_2017-6-29_1-15-32.png
(Choice Band, Rock Polish)
upload_2017-6-29_1-16-17.png
(Specially Defensive, Physically Defensive)
upload_2017-6-29_1-16-34.png
(Offensive Utility)
upload_2017-6-29_1-16-50.png
(Offenisve Utility)
upload_2017-6-29_1-15-43.png
(Specially Defensive)
upload_2017-6-29_1-15-57.png
(Defensive Utility)
upload_2017-6-29_1-17-9.png
(Bulky Quiver Dance)

upload_2017-6-29_1-21-48.png
(Swift Swim, SubCM)
upload_2017-6-29_1-22-4.png
(Agility, Choice Band, Mixed Lure)
upload_2017-6-29_1-22-27.png
(Tank)
upload_2017-6-29_1-22-39.png
(Choice Specs)
upload_2017-6-29_1-22-51.png
(Shell Smash)
upload_2017-6-29_1-23-3.png
(Life Orb 3 Attacks, Special Bias Mixed Attacker, Physical Bias Mixed Attacker)
upload_2017-6-29_1-23-36.png
(Choice Specs)
upload_2017-6-29_1-23-19.png
(AoA, Choice Scarf, SubSalac)
upload_2017-6-29_1-23-58.png
(AoA, Choice Band)
upload_2017-6-29_1-20-50.png
(Special Bias Mixed, Swords Dance, Choice Specs)
upload_2017-6-29_1-21-10.png
(Tank)
upload_2017-6-29_1-24-20.png
(Unaware Defensive)
upload_2017-6-29_1-21-28.png
(life Orb, Choice Specs)
upload_2017-6-29_1-24-37.png
upload_2017-6-29_1-24-49.png
upload_2017-6-29_1-25-4.png
(Rapid Spin + Foresight)
upload_2017-6-29_1-25-26.png
(Specially Offensive Utility, Choice Scarf)

Text-Only Threat checklist

Bug-Types:
Vivillon(Quiver Dance, Endeavor lead), Scyther(Bulky Swords dance, Choice Scarf, Choice Band), Ninjask(Choice Band, Swords Dance Tectonic Rage), Masquerain(Sticky Web Lead, Quiver Dance), Pinsir(Choice Scarf, Choice Band, Swords Dance), Leavanny(Sticky Web lead, Choice Scarf), Venipede(Suicide Lead).

Dark-Types:
Malamar(Z-Happy Hour, RestTalk, Choice Scarf), Scrafty(Bulk Up, Dragon Dance), Sableye(Calm Mind, SubWisp), Guzzlord(Choice Specs), Absol(Swords Dance, AoA), Pawniard(Swords Dance, Suicide Lead), Cacturne(Special Bias AoA, Swords Dance, Nasty Plot), Liepard(Nasty Plot, Weather Lead, Choice Band), Vullaby(Physically Defensive, Specially Defensive), Persian-Alola(Pivot, Nasty Plot).

Electric-Types:
Zebstrika(AoA, Physical Lure), Raichu(AoA, Nasty Plot), Raichu-Alola(AoA, Nasty Plot, Choice Scarf), , Lanturn(Specially Defensive, Choice Specs, Assault Vest, Tank) , Rotom-S(Defensive, Choice Scarf), Rotom-F(SubWisp, SubSplit, Choice Scarf), Vikavolt(Choice Specs, AoA, Defensive, Agility), Electivire(Choice Band, AoA, Choice Scarf), Manectric(AoA, Choice Scarf), Electrode(Life Orb, Choice Specs, Dual Screens), Elektross(Assault Vest, Choice Band), Oricoro-Pom-Pom(SubCM, Swords Dance, Choice Scarf).

Dragon-Types:
Drampa(Calm Mind, Beserk, Choice Specs), Fraxure(Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Choice Band), Exeggcutor-Alola(Choice Specs), Turtonator(Choice Specs, Shell Smash), Druddigon(Defensive, Tank, life Orb Sheer Force), Zweilous(Choice Band, Specially Defensive).

Fairy-Types:
Granbull(Tank, Defensive, Choice Band, Quick feet), Togetic(Defensive) , Clefairy(Specially Defensive, Calm Mind), Mr.Mime(Choice Specs, Nasty Plot, Choice Scarf), Mawile(Defensive, Swords Dance, AoA), Shiinotic(Defensive), Carbink(Calm Mind).

Fighting-Types:
Poliwrath(Specially Offensive Tank, SubPunch, SubDrum, Swift Swim, Choice Specs, Physically Defensive), Sawk(Choice Band, Choice Scarf, AoA), Hitmonchan(Life Orb, Assault Vest), Toxicroak(Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, AoA), Gallade(SubSD, Swords Dance 3 Attacks, Choice Band, Choice Scarf, AoA), Primeape(Choice Scarf, Choice Band), Passimian(Choice Band, Choice Scarf), Crabominable(Life Orb, Bulk Up), Gurdurr(Bulk Up, AoA), Combusken(Specially Offenisve, Swords Dance), Hariyama(Choice Band, Assault Vest, Guts), Hakamo-o(Bulk Up).

Fire-Types:
Charizard(Roost 3 Attacks, Choice Specs, Choice Scarf, Swords Dance), Typhlosion(Choice Specs), Magmotor(AoA, Assualt Vest, Choice Scarf), Pyroar(Choice Specs, Choice Scarf, AoA, Moxie), Simisear(AoA, Choice Scarf, Nasty Plot), Oricorio(Roost 3 Attacks, Sub Cm), Houndoom(AoA, Nasty Plot), Incineroar(Swords Dance, Choice Band), Rapidash(3 Attacks Morning Sun, Choice Band, Choice Scarf).

Flying-Types:
Archeops(Bulky Utility, Suicide Lead, Choice Band), Drifblim(SubLiechi, SubCM), Swanna(Life Orb, Physically Defensive), Swoobat(Calm Mind), Articuno(SubRoost, 3 Attacks Roost, Agility), Jumpluff(Swords Dance, Memento, U-Turn).

Ghost-Types:
Dusknoir(Choice Band, SubPunch), Golurk(Offensive Stealth Rock, Rock Polish, Choice Band), Trevenant(Choice Band), Misdreavus(Physically Defenisve, Nasty Plot) Gourgeist(Physically Offensive Z-Trick-or-Treat. Choice Scarf), Gourgeist-Small(Specially Offensive Z-Trick-or-Treat, SubSeed), Gourgeist-XL(Physically Defensive), Shedinja(Swords Dance Wonder Guard), Palossand(Physically Defensive, Tank), Banette(AoA), Oricorio-Sensu(Life Orb, SubCM, Swords Dance, Choice Specs, Choice Scarf).

Grass-Types:
Vileplume(Physically Defensive, Specially Offensive), Exeggcutor(Choice Specs, Harvest Berry, Chlorophyll), Victreebel(Chlorophyll, Swords Dance), Sceptile(Choice Specs, AoA, SubSD), Shiftry(Defog 3 Attacks, Swords Dance, AoA, Chlorophyll), Torterra(Tank, Choice Band, Rock Polish), Ludicolo(Swift Swim), Leafeon(Swords Dance, Choice Band, Chlorophyll, Choice Scarf), Roselia(Utility), Simisage(AoA, Nasty Plot, Choice Scarf), Lurantis(Contrary Defog, Defensive Defog), Tangela(Specially Offensive Pivot, physically Defensive), Gogoat(Bulk Up, Specially Offensive lure), Lilligant(Quiver Dance, Choice scarf).

Ground-Types:
Sandslash(Sand Rush), Golem(Weakness Policy, Tank, Choice Band), Stunfisk(Defensive Utility), Dugtrio-Alola(Life Orb, Sand Force, Z-Sandstorm), Camerupt(Specially Specially Defensive, Choice Specs), Gastrodon(Curse, Defensive), Quagsire(Unaware, Curse), Trapinch(Specially Defensive Arena Trap), Marowak(Sub 3 Attacks, Swords Dance), Hippopotas(Physically Defensive Sand Stream).

Ice-Types:
Jynx(lovely Kiss 3 Attacks, Nasty Plot, Substitute, Choice Scarf), Lapras(Choice Specs), Regice(Rock Polish, Thunder Wave Tank), Vanilluxe(Automatize, AoA), Beartic(Slush Rush, Swift Swim), Aurorus(Choice Specs, Choice Scarf, Choice Band lure), Abomasnow(AoA, Swords Dance), Glalie(Suicide lead, Offensive Utility), Avalugg(Specially Defensive).

Normal-Types:
Kangaskhan(Life orb), Cinccino(Life Orb, Choice Band), Ambipom(Fake Out Life Orb, Nasty Plot), Kecleon(Life Orb, Assault Vest), Miltank(Physically defensive, Scrappy Curse) , Wigglytuff(Competitive Stealth Rocks), Tauros(AoA, Choice Scarf), Ditto(Imposter Choice Scarf), Ursaring(Quick Feet, Guts), Zangoose(Toxic Boost AoA, Swords Dance), Chatot(Choice Scarf, Nasty Plot, Choice Specs), Bibarel(Swords Dance), Audino(Specially Defensive Support), Type: Null(Swords Dance RestTalk), Bouffalant(SubSD), Regigigas(Thunder Wave 3 Attacks), Stoutland(Choice Band, Sand Rush), Vigoroth(Bulk Up).

Poison-Types:
Arbok(Coil), Weezing(Physically Defensive Utility), Muk(Curse RestTalk, Choice Band, Assault Vest), Skuntank(AoA, Specially Offensive, Defog, Tank), Qwilfish(Physically Defensive Utility, Swords Dance, Swift Swim) , Haunter(life Orb 3 Attacks, SubDisable, Choice Scarf).

Psychic-Types:
Musharna(Calm Mind), Grumpig(Thick Fat Utility), Mesprit(Life Orb 3 Attacks, Choice Specs, Choice Band, SubCM, Physically Defensive, Choice Scarf), Meowstic-M(Dual Screens), Oricorio-Pa'u(Life Orb 3 Attacks, SubCM, Swords Dance, Choice Scarf), Duosion(Calm Mind), Kadabra(Focus Sash Revenge killer, Life Orb), Beheeyem(Offensive Trick Room, Choice Specs).

Rock-Types:
Golem-Alola(Magnet Pull), Solrock(Physically Defensive Utility), Armaldo(Offensive Rapid Spin, Swift Swim), Cradily(Curse, Defensive Utility), Relicanth(Weather Lead), Regirock(Tank), Rampardos(Mixed Wallbreaker, Anti-Lead, Choice Scarf), Carracosta(Physically Defensive, Shell Smash), Barbaracle(Shell Smash, Choice Scarf), Crustle(Suicide Lead, Shell Smash), Lycanroc(Choice Band, Swords Dance), Lycanroc-Midnight(Swords Dance Sucker Punch, Choice Band), Kabutops(Choice Scarf, Swords Dance, Choice Band, Swift Swim).

Steel-Types:
Klinklang(SubToxic, Shift Gear), Aggron(Choice Band, Rock Polish), Bronzor(Specially Defensive, Physically Defensive), Metang(Offensive Utility), Probopass(Offenisve Utility), Togedemaru(Specially Defensive), Ferroseed(Defensive Utility), Wormadam-Trash(Bulky Quiver Dance).

Water-Types:
Golduck(Swift Swim, SubCM), Kingler(Agility, Choice Band, Mixed Lure), Seaking(Tank), Octillery(Choice Specs), Gorebyss(Shell Smash), Floatzel(Life Orb 3 Attacks, Special Bias Mixed Attacker, Physical Bias Mixed Attacker), Politoed(Choice Specs), Simipour(AoA, Choice Scarf, SubSalac), Basculin(AoA, Choice Band), Samurott(Special Bias Mixed, Swords Dance, Choice Specs), Wishiwashi(Tank), Pyukumuku(Unaware Defensive), Clawitzer(life Orb, Choice Specs), Lumineon(Physically Defensive Utility), Prinplup(Physically Defensive Utility), Wartortle(Rapid Spin + Forsight), Frogadier(Specially Offensive Utility, Choice Scarf).

Attachments

ShuckleDeath

They call me the kign of typos
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sorry for the double post but i had a tough time pasting sprites so i dont want to edit until i have time to fix any damages to them. if you click the ghost tab it will give you access to more types than you can click on the bottom tab there for the same result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)