Project USM OU Teambuilding Competition V2 - Round 19: Stakataka (Voting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlop+zdrag garchomp
set i've been fucking with a lot lately is sub sd dragonium-z garchomp; grabbing free subs vs. the likes of bad players who think they can u-turn out into a faster check with lando-t, heatran, toxapex, mew that are expecting the switch, :shook: magearna, zygarde, and a plethora of other pokemon that chomp forces out. furthermore, it aids the stall matchup immensely to be behind a sub at +2, and basically tears all balance lacking a bulu apart. as you can imagine, it severely dents, flat out eliminates, or takes advantage of the majority of mega lopunny's checks.

as for the defensive backbone, i tried another option of tangrowth+shed shell toxapex+celesteela, but this the issue of lacking a scarfer that was 100+ speed and could get rocks not named chomp. ended up settling on clef+gastrodon over tangrowth+toxapex. gastrodon provides the same utility of checking ash-greninja that tangrowth does, being an even better stop to offensive electrics that are huge threats otherwise, and acting as the primary water resist. clefable retains the aspect of checking zygarde that tangrowth does, whilst giving the team any sort of counterplay to opposing mega lopunny and medicham, and providing rocks vs sableye. removing toxapex made the team far weaker to zard-y, meaning the last had to be a scarfer that checks it. i wanted latios to be the scarfer to begin with anyway, honestly. it provides a volcarona check (fuck bug z but you can cycle fake outs after psyshock damage), a secondary zard-y check, another water resist, and most importantly a form of hazard removal which is crucial vs. toxapex and toxic spikes greninja.

you can run encore over ice punch on lopunny should you find the fat matchup too strenuous, but it is severly detrimental to the lando-t matchup. if you do this, be ballsy and pivot through celesteela to garchomp, or go hard garchomp. you can also run trick over roost on latios considering roost is pretty much solely for zard-y, and trick will also help vs. fat shit. if you have too much of an issue with mew, consider using toxic over knock off on clefable, too, thought it's generally inferior outside of that matchup, especially for a team with gastrodon.

enjoy

Last edited:

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick

Tapu Bulu @ Grassium Z
Ability: Grassy Surge
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Wood Hammer
- Superpower
- Horn Leech

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Bone
- Fire Punch
- Bonemerang

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 24 SpD / 20 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Heart Stamp
- Healing Wish

Mantine @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Roost
- Defog
- Haze

I'll be honest, I don't like using Mega Lopunny very much, so maybe this week wasn't the best time to start participating in this thread. The first thing that came to mind when I thought of Mega Lopunny was offensive support. I needed solid wallbreaking/stallbreaking potential and I found that I had room for two Pokemon to help out: Tapu Bulu and Alolan Marowak. Both absolutely nuke defensive Pokemon after SD with their STABs and nothing is safe from both. They also have good defensive synergy thanks to decent bulk, and two fairly useful abilities; each also resists some of the weaknesses of the other. Marowak also provides a safe switch in to Will-O-Wisp (from Mew, for instance) while Tapu Bulu is immune to Spore.
With the switches that Mega Lopunny forces against other frail Pokemon, it can be easy to predict the opponent's response and hard double, but I wanted to add a pivot to get these Pokemon in more easily. In fact, I put two: classic Defensive Landorus-T and Choice Scarf Jirachi. The latter was also my choice for a Tapu Lele check and all-purpose Steel type, and Healing Wish is invaluable to preserve another wincon, such as Mega Lopunny against offense or Tapu Bulu against stall. With two solid U-turn users on the team it becomes very easy to get the best situation possible for next turn by pivoting to whichever of the first three mons is most ideal. I just needed a Defog user, a Water resist, a Volcarona check, a ZardY check, a Rain check...all in one slot. Yikes.
Well, there is something that fulfills all of those roles, and its name is Mantine. It is indeed a momentum drain, but the rest of my team covers its weaknesses. I opted to give it more Defense investment than usual since I have Tapu Bulu and Mega Lopunny as backup Ash Greninja checks. This team does not have a great switch-in to Smack Down Z-Fly Landorus-T, and my Pinsir check is Stone Edge Landorus-T, but overall with aggressive play I do not think this team has too many unwinnable matchups.

...this team is still better with Mega Manectric.

Last edited:

The squad: https://pastebin.com/8Ft8569f

Clean team i've been toying around with for the last week or so, saw this thread & thought why not make a short post.
Team makes use of sub encore mega Lopunny, which helps in beating teams that rely on fat passive pokemon to beat Lopunny. Latios was chosen thanks to its ability to check Volcarona and to remove hazards, with the added bonus of a water resist, and being able to trick Clefable making it easier for Lopunny. Rotom heat might look like an interesting choice on this team, the main reason i chose it was because Magearna was ridiculous to play against & my Pinsir matchup was looking bleak aswell. Rotom also checks plenty of other mons, including Tapu Koko, Mawile, Zard Y, Celesteela, all of which would of been bothersome to deal with otherwise. Ferrothorn does what it always does, sets spikes and keeps Greninja at bay, also gives me a safer pivot into Tapu Koko, as Rotom doesn't appreciate coming in if rocks are up. Landorus speaks for its self, this set is ridiculously good at what it does & makes stall significantly more manageable to play against. Ended up picking Gengar in the last slot, as it piles the pressure on common Lopunny switch ins such as Clef, Mew, and we all know how hard Gengar is to switch into if it gets a free turn. I've debated running hp ice on this Gar since Zygarde is a bitch to deal with but ended up with taunt which is nice vs Toxapex, Chansey, Smeargle & just in general when playing.

Alternatively if you're feeling extra spicy you can run tailwind on Latios, quite a fun tech in tandem with Landorus & Gengar in particular.

Have a blast lads

Last edited:

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Frustration
- Power-Up Punch
- Fake Out

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Toxic
- Earth Power
- Substitute

Garchomp @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Outrage

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Earthquake
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Landorus-Therian @ Earth Plate
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Smack Down

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Trick

I started with the core of Mega Lop + SubToxic Tran, since the two have good offensive synergy, and Lop loves that Tran can wear down things with Toxic + Magma Storm. I like Fake Out on Lop > Ice punch since Fake Out is nice for chipping away at Medi, shuriken-locked Gren, and Volc, which can all be annoying potentially. Tran covers Scarf Lele, Scizor, and non-HP Ground Volc. Tran can break through stuff like Celes, Tang, and Skarm for Lop. SD Rocks Dragonium Chomp is a great rocker that can blast through Lando, Tang, and Zapdos for Lop. It also can cover non-HP Ice Volc and Zard Y. AV Tang covers Zygarde, Koko, Ash Gren, and SG Mage, which can all be annoying to the team. Sub SD EPlate Lando basically 1v1s stall, which until this point, just beats the team (tran annoys stall, but you need to play perfectly to not get trapped by dug). Lastly, scarf Lati covers Keldeo (Tang cant take on specs), revenge kills Volc with a bit of chip, and can get rid of spikes with defog, which are annoying. It also can take a +2 quick attack from pinsir, making that match up a bit easier. It serves as a zard y switch in a pinch. This team is pretty solid imo, Enjoy! :]]]

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Quick Attack

Tapu Bulu @ Grassium Z
EVs: 124 HP / 236 Atk / 148 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Superpower

Greninja-Ash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
Timid Nature
- Water Shuriken
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Extrasensory

Hawlucha @ Grassy Seed
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 212 HP / 44 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Toxic
- Substitute

EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 24 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

So Mega Lopunny is an interesting mon in this meta because while it tears through some teams a lot of really fat mons like M-Venu and Toxapex and Mew really make it's job clicking buttons difficult. Once things have been adequately weakened it can clean up pretty easily, hence why I paired it with Greninja-Ash. Greninja is an ultra threatening mon in this meta and threatens Mew with STAB Dark Pulse. I opted for Extrasensory to hit Toxapex and Keldeo on switch ins.

Keldeo is a problem for the core so I decided to add Tapu Bulu. Bulu is an absolute beast and Bloom Doom in terrain just hits ridiculously hard. EVs are set to make Hydro Pump from Scarf Keldeo a 3HKO instead of a 2HKO and to outspeed defensive Lando-T. At +2 with 236 Attack EVs it can still OHKO AV Tangrowth in Terrain. I paired up Bulu with Grassy Seed Hawlucha because Hawlucha can easily set up in the fact of the many steel types that annoy Bulu and acts as a great late game cleaner with Unburden getting triggered by Terrain+Seed. Stone Edge helps versus Zapdos and if you're concerned about burns from Volcarona.

Which brings us to the defensive core. Sub+Magma Storm Heatran adds so much to the team, first completing a FWG core and being able to break a lot of really annoying defensive mons like Mew, Toxapex and Fini and also being a counter to Lele. And finally, because every team could use one, the ubiquitous Lando-T defensive set. This guy is so good at setting rocks and switching into Zygarde and does what everyone knows he does best.

Really fun offensive squad. I've tried a few variations of the team with the last two mons being very flexible (i.e. Defog+Rocks Empoleon + Scarf Infernape, Scarf Defog Latios + Rocks Marowak Alolan) which all still work but this was my favorite iteration because it has better matchup vs a variety of teams. The team works well played very offensively and I usually lead with Fake Out Lopunny because it deters a lot of hazards.

Eclipse

Like a chimp with a machine gun
is a Contributor Alumnus
Team 1

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Power-Up Punch
- Ice Punch

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash

Tapu Koko @ Magnet
Ability: Electric Surge
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Taunt

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Pretty standard team here, I haven't tested it out too much yet but I've had decent success with it so far. I think Weavile forms a good offensive core with Lopunny-Mega due to Weavile destroying Mew and Cofagrigus while providing priority and Knock Off support. Tapu Koko gives me an offensive special attacker that deals with Toxapex and can provide offensive Volt-turn support. It also gives me an anti-lead, so I don't need hazard control. Landorus-Therian is simply glue, providing neccessery Stealth Rock support and defensive Volt-turn support. Lopunny and its teammates really appreciate Spikes, so I added Ferrothorn, another defensive backbone while also dealing with Clefable. Finally, for my last partner, I noticed I was weak to Fire types, so I added Choice Specs Keldeo as a Special breaker.

I doubt I'll win but I think it's worth a shot.

Team 2

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Quick Attack

Greninja @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

Mantine @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 136 Def / 132 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Roost
- Defog

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 HP / 56 SpA / 200 SpD
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Fleur Cannon

Landorus-Therian @ Groundium Z
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Smack Down

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sludge Bomb

Offensive Core of Lopu + BB Ninja, S-S Volt-Turn, a pivot that removes Toxic Spikes and a Pokémon that is not weak against Charizard Y + Dugtrio. Charizard Y will use HP Electric anyway.
Small edit: Changing Landorus-T to offensive set because the team lacked offensive power.

Team 3

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Power-Up Punch
- Frustration
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch

Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam / Spikes
- Water Shuriken

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Substitute
- Toxic
- Earth Power

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 29 Spe
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Landorus-Therian @ Flyinium Z
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Smack Down
- Fly

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Trick
- Defog / Recover

Pretty standard looking team; I started the team with Mega Lopunny (obviously) + Ash Greninja since Ash Greninja is a good offensive check to Mew, Lopunny's most common answer, and they form a good, fast offensive core. I then added Sub Toxic Heatran, because it did a lot of good for the core; it deals with Tapu Bulu and Tangrowth, two mons that can check Ash Gren pretty well and take a hit from Lopunny, it annoys Clefable, another good Lopunny check, and it is also very useful against bulkier teams which Lop and Gren can't do to much against. At this point, I didn't have any solid Ground, Electric or Water resist, so AV Tangrowth was a good fit since it is a solid blanket check that dealt with a lot of threats to my team. I needed rocks and a good way to pressure stall, so offensive Landorus-T was added since it can pressure stall very well with EQ/Smack Down and SSSS, while also getting Stealth Rock up versus stall. To round out the team, Scarf Latios was added since it provided a way to remove hazards and a way to deal with Volcarona, while also being able to take a hit from Charizard-Y which is a big threat.

You'll notice that I slashed Ice Beam and Spikes on Ash Gren and Defog and Recover on Latios; I prefer to run Ice Beam on Gren just to pressure Tapu Bulu and Tangrowth more, but Spike is also pretty solid. If using Spikes, you should run Recover over Defog since Defoging away your layers of Spikes is counter productive, and Recover allows you to pivot into Zard-Y and Recover while it switches out, giving you a more solid check to it. Thunder Wave could also work to slow down faster threats.

Team 4

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Ice Punch
- Power-Up Punch

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Freeze Shock
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 84 Def / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Nature's Madness
- Moonblast
- Taunt

EVs: 248 HP / 144 Def / 24 SpD / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Toxic

Magearna @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Shadow Ball

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Def / 64 Spe
Bold Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain
- Roost

This is a bulky offense team that utilises some pretty cool and underrated sets imo, which help pave the way for lopunny to sweep. I decided to use PUP instead of fake out so lop can actually become a real danger, whilst Icium Z Kyurem-black is able to break through many of lopunnys common switch ins, e.g clefable, mew, venusaur, skarmory and many other physical walls or bulky tanks, whilst also packing coverage moves to beat other switch ins such as landorus-t and tapu fini. Tapu Fini acts as a hazard remover & stallbreaker, which kyurem & volcarona really need so they can switch in repeatedly, whilst also acting as a fighting resist which lopunny & kyurem needed. Landorus acts as a stealth rock setter & pivot, pretty standard set really, although I added enough speed to outspeed SubCoil zygarde so it can break the sub with eq and toxic it, preventing it from setting up. Choice Scarf magearna looks really weird and sounds bad due to its slow speed, but its so unexpected that it actually functions as a surprisingly good cleaner if lopunny dies before it can sweep the opposing team. Shadow Ball is added in place of ice beam or hp fire so marowak takes a ton of damage, as they are immune to volt switch & resist mag's dual STAB. Magearna also switches in to psychic attacks which lopunny hates. Finally, bulky qd volcarona functions as a secondary steel + fairy resist, nicely setting up on most of lopunnys counters & beats sweepers such as shift gear magearna provided they don't have too many sp.atk boosts.

Other options to consider are Fake Out over IP or PUP on lopunny since you get to mega evolve safely & gain chip damage whilst also having a form of priority which the team lacks. Ice Beam or HP Fire can also be used on mag if you feel shadow ball hitting marowak isn't necessary, and volcarona can use Will-O-Wisp to cripple physical attackers such as mawile, although I'm not certain which move you would replace with it. AV magearna could definitely be used, (even the shift gear or specs set might be better in the end tbh), but I would then advise using a scarfer such as Kartana or Jirachi in place of volcarona, since the team is quite slow paced, with Lopunny actually being the fastest mon on the team otherwise.

Team 5
l
mlop+zdrag garchomp
set i've been fucking with a lot lately is sub sd dragonium-z garchomp; grabbing free subs vs. the likes of bad players who think they can u-turn out into a faster check with lando-t, heatran, toxapex, mew that are expecting the switch, :shook: magearna, zygarde, and a plethora of other pokemon that chomp forces out. furthermore, it aids the stall matchup immensely to be behind a sub at +2, and basically tears all balance lacking a bulu apart. as you can imagine, it severely dents, flat out eliminates, or takes advantage of the majority of mega lopunny's checks.

as for the defensive backbone, i tried another option of tangrowth+shed shell toxapex+celesteela, but this the issue of lacking a scarfer that was 100+ speed and could get rocks not named chomp. ended up settling on clef+gastrodon over tangrowth+toxapex. gastrodon provides the same utility of checking ash-greninja that tangrowth does, being an even better stop to offensive electrics that are huge threats otherwise, and acting as the primary water resist. clefable retains the aspect of checking zygarde that tangrowth does, whilst giving the team any sort of counterplay to opposing mega lopunny and medicham, and providing rocks vs sableye. removing toxapex made the team far weaker to zard-y, meaning the last had to be a scarfer that checks it. i wanted latios to be the scarfer to begin with anyway, honestly. it provides a volcarona check (fuck bug z but you can cycle fake outs after psyshock damage), a secondary zard-y check, another water resist, and most importantly a form of hazard removal which is crucial vs. toxapex and toxic spikes greninja.

you can run encore over ice punch on lopunny should you find the fat matchup too strenuous, but it is severly detrimental to the lando-t matchup. if you do this, be ballsy and pivot through celesteela to garchomp, or go hard garchomp. you can also run trick over roost on latios considering roost is pretty much solely for zard-y, and trick will also help vs. fat shit. if you have too much of an issue with mew, consider using toxic over knock off on clefable, too, thought it's generally inferior outside of that matchup, especially for a team with gastrodon.

enjoy

Team 6

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick

Tapu Bulu @ Grassium Z
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Wood Hammer
- Superpower
- Horn Leech

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Bone
- Fire Punch
- Bonemerang

EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 24 SpD / 20 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Heart Stamp
- Healing Wish

Mantine @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Roost
- Defog
- Haze

I'll be honest, I don't like using Mega Lopunny very much, so maybe this week wasn't the best time to start participating in this thread. The first thing that came to mind when I thought of Mega Lopunny was offensive support. I needed solid wallbreaking/stallbreaking potential and I found that I had room for two Pokemon to help out: Tapu Bulu and Alolan Marowak. Both absolutely nuke defensive Pokemon after SD with their STABs and nothing is safe from both. They also have good defensive synergy thanks to decent bulk, and two fairly useful abilities; each also resists some of the weaknesses of the other. Marowak also provides a safe switch in to Will-O-Wisp (from Mew, for instance) while Tapu Bulu is immune to Spore.
With the switches that Mega Lopunny forces against other frail Pokemon, it can be easy to predict the opponent's response and hard double, but I wanted to add a pivot to get these Pokemon in more easily. In fact, I put two: classic Defensive Landorus-T and Choice Scarf Jirachi. The latter was also my choice for a Tapu Lele check and all-purpose Steel type, and Healing Wish is invaluable to preserve another wincon, such as Mega Lopunny against offense or Tapu Bulu against stall. With two solid U-turn users on the team it becomes very easy to get the best situation possible for next turn by pivoting to whichever of the first three mons is most ideal. I just needed a Defog user, a Water resist, a Volcarona check, a ZardY check, a Rain check...all in one slot. Yikes.
Well, there is something that fulfills all of those roles, and its name is Mantine. It is indeed a momentum drain, but the rest of my team covers its weaknesses. I opted to give it more Defense investment than usual since I have Tapu Bulu and Mega Lopunny as backup Ash Greninja checks. This team does not have a great switch-in to Smack Down Z-Fly Landorus-T, and my Pinsir check is Stone Edge Landorus-T, but overall with aggressive play I do not think this team has too many unwinnable matchups.

...this team is still better with Mega Manectric.

Team 7

The squad: https://pastebin.com/8Ft8569f

Clean team i've been toying around with for the last week or so, saw this thread & thought why not make a short post.
Team makes use of sub encore mega Lopunny, which helps in beating teams that rely on fat passive pokemon to beat Lopunny. Latios was chosen thanks to its ability to check Volcarona and to remove hazards, with the added bonus of a water resist, and being able to trick Clefable making it easier for Lopunny. Rotom heat might look like an interesting choice on this team, the main reason i chose it was because Magearna was ridiculous to play against & my Pinsir matchup was looking bleak aswell. Rotom also checks plenty of other mons, including Tapu Koko, Mawile, Zard Y, Celesteela, all of which would of been bothersome to deal with otherwise. Ferrothorn does what it always does, sets spikes and keeps Greninja at bay, also gives me a safer pivot into Tapu Koko, as Rotom doesn't appreciate coming in if rocks are up. Landorus speaks for its self, this set is ridiculously good at what it does & makes stall significantly more manageable to play against. Ended up picking Gengar in the last slot, as it piles the pressure on common Lopunny switch ins such as Clef, Mew, and we all know how hard Gengar is to switch into if it gets a free turn. I've debated running hp ice on this Gar since Zygarde is a bitch to deal with but ended up with taunt which is nice vs Toxapex, Chansey, Smeargle & just in general when playing.

Alternatively if you're feeling extra spicy you can run tailwind on Latios, quite a fun tech in tandem with Landorus & Gengar in particular.

Have a blast lads

Team 8

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Frustration
- Power-Up Punch
- Fake Out

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Toxic
- Earth Power
- Substitute

Garchomp @ Dragonium Z
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Outrage

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Earthquake
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Smack Down

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Trick

I started with the core of Mega Lop + SubToxic Tran, since the two have good offensive synergy, and Lop loves that Tran can wear down things with Toxic + Magma Storm. I like Fake Out on Lop > Ice punch since Fake Out is nice for chipping away at Medi, shuriken-locked Gren, and Volc, which can all be annoying potentially. Tran covers Scarf Lele, Scizor, and non-HP Ground Volc. Tran can break through stuff like Celes, Tang, and Skarm for Lop. SD Rocks Dragonium Chomp is a great rocker that can blast through Lando, Tang, and Zapdos for Lop. It also can cover non-HP Ice Volc and Zard Y. AV Tang covers Zygarde, Koko, Ash Gren, and SG Mage, which can all be annoying to the team. Sub SD EPlate Lando basically 1v1s stall, which until this point, just beats the team (tran annoys stall, but you need to play perfectly to not get trapped by dug). Lastly, scarf Lati covers Keldeo (Tang cant take on specs), revenge kills Volc with a bit of chip, and can get rid of spikes with defog, which are annoying. It also can take a +2 quick attack from pinsir, making that match up a bit easier. It serves as a zard y switch in a pinch. This team is pretty solid imo, Enjoy! :]]]

Team 9

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Quick Attack

Tapu Bulu @ Grassium Z
EVs: 124 HP / 236 Atk / 148 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Superpower

Timid Nature
- Water Shuriken
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Extrasensory

Hawlucha @ Grassy Seed
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Toxic
- Substitute

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

So Mega Lopunny is an interesting mon in this meta because while it tears through some teams a lot of really fat mons like M-Venu and Toxapex and Mew really make it's job clicking buttons difficult. Once things have been adequately weakened it can clean up pretty easily, hence why I paired it with Greninja-Ash. Greninja is an ultra threatening mon in this meta and threatens Mew with STAB Dark Pulse. I opted for Extrasensory to hit Toxapex and Keldeo on switch ins.

Keldeo is a problem for the core so I decided to add Tapu Bulu. Bulu is an absolute beast and Bloom Doom in terrain just hits ridiculously hard. EVs are set to make Hydro Pump from Scarf Keldeo a 3HKO instead of a 2HKO and to outspeed defensive Lando-T. At +2 with 236 Attack EVs it can still OHKO AV Tangrowth in Terrain. I paired up Bulu with Grassy Seed Hawlucha because Hawlucha can easily set up in the fact of the many steel types that annoy Bulu and acts as a great late game cleaner with Unburden getting triggered by Terrain+Seed. Stone Edge helps versus Zapdos and if you're concerned about burns from Volcarona.

Which brings us to the defensive core. Sub+Magma Storm Heatran adds so much to the team, first completing a FWG core and being able to break a lot of really annoying defensive mons like Mew, Toxapex and Fini and also being a counter to Lele. And finally, because every team could use one, the ubiquitous Lando-T defensive set. This guy is so good at setting rocks and switching into Zygarde and does what everyone knows he does best.

Really fun offensive squad. I've tried a few variations of the team with the last two mons being very flexible (i.e. Defog+Rocks Empoleon + Scarf Infernape, Scarf Defog Latios + Rocks Marowak Alolan) which all still work but this was my favorite iteration because it has better matchup vs a variety of teams. The team works well played very offensively and I usually lead with Fake Out Lopunny because it deters a lot of hazards.

Voting will last until Saturday, July 29th at 12:00 PM GMT-4!

Last edited:

Eclipse

is a Contributor Alumnus
There is a tie, so congrats to both tigers jaw and écarlate for winning! I'll take the next hour to update the OP with all the teams for realsies this time:

Round 6:

Mega Gallade is a great balance breaker due to its access to SD + Knock along with its generally great coverage allowing it to threaten defensive staples like Toxapex and Mew. The goal for this round will be to build a team with Mega Gallade, and you have until Friday, August 4th at 10:00 PM EST/GMT-4!

Since nobody posted a team yet, I guess I'll post this team I threw together which did alright in the few games I used it in.

Gallade-Mega @ Galladite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Zen Headbutt

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Focus Blast

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Smack Down

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 124 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Toxapex @ Shed Shell
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 64 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Pretty standard balance; I started out with Mega Gallade (obviously) and Scarf Tapu Lele, as Tapu Lele is able to deal with Mega Sableye ,which walls Gallade, while providing Psychic Terrain support to power up Zen Headbutt and to avoid taking priority hits from the likes of Mega Pinsir. I added Earth Plate Landorus-T as my Stealth Rock next since it helps a lot in the stall matchup since it can Stealth Rock up versus stall while being to 2HKO everything after a Swords Dance and also 2HKO Unaware Clefable with Earth Plate boosted Earthquakes. For the last three mons, I was looking for a solid defensive backbone that could handle most of the metagame, and Toxapex/Celesteela/Tangrowth was kind of an easy addition but they do support the team very well. The team is weak to SubToxic Heatran since it handles my defensive core very well, and also to Psychium Z Volcarona since my Volcarona check is Toxapex.

Last edited:

Gallade-Mega @ Galladite
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Zen Headbutt
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Garchomp @ Dragonium Z
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Fire Fang
- Swords Dance

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 232 HP / 216 Def / 60 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Magearna @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Def / 216 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 22 Spe
- Fleur Cannon
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Nature's Madness
- Whirlpool
- Taunt

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Trick
SD/Knock/Zen Headbutt gives Gallade the power and coverage to break through many defensive cores. Seeing as Landorus-T could would be problematic to Gallade without Ice Punch, I paired it with SD Dragonium Z Garchomp. Garchomp lures in and breaks past Landorus-T, while also forming a very powerful and relatively fast wall breaking combo with Gallade.

Next, I added a defensive Landorus-T with Stealth Rocks to allow for Garchomp to run Fire Fang, which is important as the team is otherwise more vulnerable to threats such as Tapu Bulu and Celesteela. Assault Vest Magearna forms a solid defensive backbone with Landorus-T, and checks Pokemon like a Tapu LeLe which threatened the team thus far.

Stallbreaker Tapu Fini was added next to improve the team's stall matchup as well as be an important water resist. Bulkier teams generally prepare less for this set as it has dropped off in popularity, so it can be very effective at removing key defensive threats from the opposing team. Between Tapu Fini and SpDef Assault Vest Magearna, the team is fairly resilient against both Protean and Ash Greninja, which is nice. Lastly, Choice Scarf Latios gives the team a solid revenge killer, defogger, and an additional answer to Charizard-Y on top of Garchomp. Psyshock is also a great move late game to clean after Gallade has weakened mons such as Mew and Clefable.

Gallade @ Galladite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Zen Headbutt

Zygarde @ Steelium Z
Ability: Aura Break
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Iron Tail

Tapu Koko @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 136 Atk / 180 SpA / 192 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Brave Bird
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Grass Knot

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Defog
- Nature's Madness

Landorus-Therian @ Yache Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 28 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock

Celesteela @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake / Giga Drain
- Flamethrower

Standart Mega-Gallade set.
I wanted to continue with something that could lure Clefable Unaware, so I opted for Steelium Z Zygarde. Thousand Arrows + Corkscrew Crash Kills Clefable, besides being a solid Tapu Bulu lure.
Speed control is very necessary in the current metagame, but a bit tedious because of the little variety, so I used a not so common Scarf. Speed is enough to be faster than Greninja Scarf, and the EVs in Atk allow KO Volcarona. The remainder at SpA, Grass Knot has 31.5% KO Mega-Swampert full HP.
Tapu Fini is a vital piece here, Misty Terrain allows Mega-Gallade to use SD more safely, in addition to providing Defog support and control under Suicune.
Landorus-T as a 99% mandatory mon, Srock, Turn-Turn Core with Koko. Yache Berry helps a lot, as in the following replay.
Finally there was a Steel-Type to ate Fairy-moves and still have some offensive power against Mega-Scizor. Between Magnezone, Heatran and Celesteela I chose the one that is not weak to Dugtrio x.x
Nothing prohibits you from using a Celesteela standart set if you use this team, but I strongly recommend AV, and in any case Stone Edge. It's a lot of fun (and useful) to defeat Charizard Y on a switch.
In this replay, Mega-Gallade does not do anything special, but it shows how the other pieces are important to some metagame threats.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-611752099
AV Celesteela and Zygarde lure.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-615478429

Last edited:

Gallade @ Galladite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Zen Headbutt
- Knock Off

Landorus-Therian @ Rockium Z
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Focus Blast

Magearna @ Assault Vest
EVs: 200 HP / 56 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Latias @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish
- Defog

Tapu Koko @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Wild Charge
- Brave Bird
- Nature's Madness
- U-turn

My Gallade Team! It starts off with the idea of Gallade + Sd rockium landorus as a core. Gallade is walled by oppposing landorus with no ice punch on the set, and it can't ohko skarm or celesteela. Rockium lando-t destroys the latter and heavily dents other landorus at +1 (252 Atk Landorus-Therian Continental Crush (180 BP) vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Landorus-Therian: 232-273 (72.7 - 85.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO)
The Next member was keldeo as it helps me check ashninja and really breaks down things that landorus and Gallade like weakened. Focus blast is a clean 2hko on most all tangrowth sets which after regenerator leaves it in range for a +2 close combat. Magearna is probably the most solid pivot for offence you could ever want. It helps check so many mons and provides momentum. On this team its really appreciated for protean gren and a blanket check to any tapus, lati@s, ect. The idea to run latias came from the fact that my checks for certain mons can be worn down really easily. With healing wish I can use my keldeo, gallade and landorus much more offensively, trading damage so that when i healing wish later on I can secure a clean sweep. Other than that latias is a very nice water and fire switchin and being pretty much my only pivot into charizard if he gets in for free. Tapu Koko this is a weird slot in the team, I already had a scarfer but setup mons, pinsir, charizard/ volc, Tangrowth are all still so damn annoying to deal with. Tapu koko deals with every one of these while also having that "double scarf wtf" effect. Natures madness is pretty much filler, allowing you to dent stallmons on the switch allowing your own switch pretty safely as they heal.

Eclipse

is a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah i was hoping this would get some more teams lol but forgot to post here, I'll leave teambuilding open for ONE more day

Reactions: BM

Eclipse

is a Contributor Alumnus
Team 1

Gallade-Mega @ Galladite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Zen Headbutt

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Focus Blast

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Smack Down

Celesteela @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 124 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Toxapex @ Shed Shell
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 64 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Pretty standard balance; I started out with Mega Gallade (obviously) and Scarf Tapu Lele, as Tapu Lele is able to deal with Mega Sableye ,which walls Gallade, while providing Psychic Terrain support to power up Zen Headbutt and to avoid taking priority hits from the likes of Mega Pinsir. I added Earth Plate Landorus-T as my Stealth Rock next since it helps a lot in the stall matchup since it can Stealth Rock up versus stall while being to 2HKO everything after a Swords Dance and also 2HKO Unaware Clefable with Earth Plate boosted Earthquakes. For the last three mons, I was looking for a solid defensive backbone that could handle most of the metagame, and Toxapex/Celesteela/Tangrowth was kind of an easy addition but they do support the team very well. The team is weak to SubToxic Heatran since it handles my defensive core very well, and also to Psychium Z Volcarona since my Volcarona check is Toxapex.

Team 2

Gallade-Mega @ Galladite
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Zen Headbutt
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Garchomp @ Dragonium Z
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Fire Fang
- Swords Dance

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 232 HP / 216 Def / 60 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Magearna @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Def / 216 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 22 Spe
- Fleur Cannon
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Nature's Madness
- Whirlpool
- Taunt

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Trick
SD/Knock/Zen Headbutt gives Gallade the power and coverage to break through many defensive cores. Seeing as Landorus-T could would be problematic to Gallade without Ice Punch, I paired it with SD Dragonium Z Garchomp. Garchomp lures in and breaks past Landorus-T, while also forming a very powerful and relatively fast wall breaking combo with Gallade.

Next, I added a defensive Landorus-T with Stealth Rocks to allow for Garchomp to run Fire Fang, which is important as the team is otherwise more vulnerable to threats such as Tapu Bulu and Celesteela. Assault Vest Magearna forms a solid defensive backbone with Landorus-T, and checks Pokemon like a Tapu LeLe which threatened the team thus far.

Stallbreaker Tapu Fini was added next to improve the team's stall matchup as well as be an important water resist. Bulkier teams generally prepare less for this set as it has dropped off in popularity, so it can be very effective at removing key defensive threats from the opposing team. Between Tapu Fini and SpDef Assault Vest Magearna, the team is fairly resilient against both Protean and Ash Greninja, which is nice. Lastly, Choice Scarf Latios gives the team a solid revenge killer, defogger, and an additional answer to Charizard-Y on top of Garchomp. Psyshock is also a great move late game to clean after Gallade has weakened mons such as Mew and Clefable.

Team 3

Gallade @ Galladite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Zen Headbutt

Zygarde @ Steelium Z
Ability: Aura Break
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Iron Tail

Tapu Koko @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 136 Atk / 180 SpA / 192 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Brave Bird
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Grass Knot

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Defog
- Nature's Madness

Landorus-Therian @ Yache Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 28 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock

Celesteela @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake / Giga Drain
- Flamethrower

Standart Mega-Gallade set.
I wanted to continue with something that could lure Clefable Unaware, so I opted for Steelium Z Zygarde. Thousand Arrows + Corkscrew Crash Kills Clefable, besides being a solid Tapu Bulu lure.
Speed control is very necessary in the current metagame, but a bit tedious because of the little variety, so I used a not so common Scarf. Speed is enough to be faster than Greninja Scarf, and the EVs in Atk allow KO Volcarona. The remainder at SpA, Grass Knot has 31.5% KO Mega-Swampert full HP.
Tapu Fini is a vital piece here, Misty Terrain allows Mega-Gallade to use SD more safely, in addition to providing Defog support and control under Suicune.
Landorus-T as a 99% mandatory mon, Srock, Turn-Turn Core with Koko. Yache Berry helps a lot, as in the following replay.
Finally there was a Steel-Type to ate Fairy-moves and still have some offensive power against Mega-Scizor. Between Magnezone, Heatran and Celesteela I chose the one that is not weak to Dugtrio x.x
Nothing prohibits you from using a Celesteela standart set if you use this team, but I strongly recommend AV, and in any case Stone Edge. It's a lot of fun (and useful) to defeat Charizard Y on a switch.
In this replay, Mega-Gallade does not do anything special, but it shows how the other pieces are important to some metagame threats.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-611752099
AV Celesteela and Zygarde lure.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-615478429

Team 4

Gallade @ Galladite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Zen Headbutt
- Knock Off

Landorus-Therian @ Rockium Z
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Focus Blast

Magearna @ Assault Vest
EVs: 200 HP / 56 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Latias @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish
- Defog

Tapu Koko @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Wild Charge
- Brave Bird
- Nature's Madness
- U-turn

My Gallade Team! It starts off with the idea of Gallade + Sd rockium landorus as a core. Gallade is walled by oppposing landorus with no ice punch on the set, and it can't ohko skarm or celesteela. Rockium lando-t destroys the latter and heavily dents other landorus at +1 (252 Atk Landorus-Therian Continental Crush (180 BP) vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Landorus-Therian: 232-273 (72.7 - 85.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO)
The Next member was keldeo as it helps me check ashninja and really breaks down things that landorus and Gallade like weakened. Focus blast is a clean 2hko on most all tangrowth sets which after regenerator leaves it in range for a +2 close combat. Magearna is probably the most solid pivot for offence you could ever want. It helps check so many mons and provides momentum. On this team its really appreciated for protean gren and a blanket check to any tapus, lati@s, ect. The idea to run latias came from the fact that my checks for certain mons can be worn down really easily. With healing wish I can use my keldeo, gallade and landorus much more offensively, trading damage so that when i healing wish later on I can secure a clean sweep. Other than that latias is a very nice water and fire switchin and being pretty much my only pivot into charizard if he gets in for free. Tapu Koko this is a weird slot in the team, I already had a scarfer but setup mons, pinsir, charizard/ volc, Tangrowth are all still so damn annoying to deal with. Tapu koko deals with every one of these while also having that "double scarf wtf" effect. Natures madness is pretty much filler, allowing you to dent stallmons on the switch allowing your own switch pretty safely as they heal.

Nvm proceeding to voting. Vote for the best one; voting will last until Tuesday August 15th!

Reactions: BM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)