Official SM OU Suspect Process, Round 5, Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voting on Arena Trap.

List of qualified voters (138):

If you qualified to vote but your name is not on the list, then click this link and send us a link to your post in the Voter Identification Thread.

If you're getting the "You have insufficient privileges to reply here" message and your name is on the list, wait and hour and try again. If you still have insufficient privileges, then click this link to report the problem.

When voting use the following format:

Here is a format from which you can directly copy/paste your vote.
Code:
Arena Trap: [b][i]Ban[/i][/b]
Arena Trap: [b][i]Do Not Ban[/i][/b]
Failing to follow the above format will result into your vote being IGNORED (this will be enforced, especially since you have the option to mindlessly copy/paste your vote).

In order for Arena Trap to to get banned, a minimum 60% pro-ban majority will need to be achieved.

NOTE TO NEW VOTERS: this forum is moderated, if you submit your post but don't see it show up in the thread, then don't worry, it's perfectly normal.

If you have any question, then feel free to send me a private message. Don't post anything but your vote in this thread. Also, ONLY POST ONCE. Don't make more than one post or you'll be infracted.

To ensure the integrity of the Suspect Process, voters won't be allowed to change their vote once they submit their post. Think carefully before casting your vote, because you won't get the chance to change it.

IF YOU'RE GETTING THE "INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES" MESSAGE, THEN DON'T PM US ON SHOWDOWN/DISCORD/SKYPE, WE NEED TO EDIT YOUR ACCOUNT PERMISSIONS AND IT'S EASIER TO DO SO IF YOU PM US ON SMOGON. THANKS FOR THE COOPERATION.

Voting stage ends on Tuesday, September 19th, the result might be announced earlier if the missing votes won't have an impact on the decision anymore.
Regarding the Tiering Contributor badge
  • TC is awarded to those with 8 tiering-related votes and who display a general interest in Smogon.​
Then feel free to private message TDK with the links of your votes so we can process your request.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)