Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about ivs, egg moves, or nature as i will be rebreeding for those anyway. If you can breed a spare female with its HA then i'd gladly take it. is there anything you'd want for it?
A DBHA female from the Togepi line would be great if possible otherwise don't worry about it :)

am i correct that wish seismic toss chancey isnt obtainable through legitimate means?
Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 36 HP / 252 Def / 216 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Wish
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Seismic Toss
that was the set that was recommended to me for a stall team i want to try out and seeing as i cant see how to get that legitamitly what would some other options be?

Last edited:
am i correct that wish seismic toss chancey isnt obtainable through legitimate means?
Chansey @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Seismic Toss
that was the set that was recommended to me for a stall team i want to try out and seeing as i cant see how to get that legitamitly what would some other options be?
mawile + SToss mankey = SToss mawile
SToss mawile + chansey = SToss chansey ^_^

Chansey @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Seismic Toss
Chansey only got wish as an event exclusive move in gen 3. in gen 3 there was also a seismic toss move tutor, so a seismic toss/wish chansey is possible. however since its a gen 3 event, there is no way to get one legitimately anymore.

ok so seeing as it is no longer legitimatly obtainable would
Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
-Knock Off
-Hidden Power [Ice]
-Earthquake
be able to take its place or do i need to drop bulk and get a wish/heal bell pokemon?

Last edited:
Still looking for someone to raise 5 Pokémon to level 100 so I can Hyper Train then. You can make a copy of each of them for yourself as payment. PM me if you can help. Thanks.

I need a female Dragonite with Multiscale so I can breed my own Dragonite for my team. I am also looking for a lucky egg because i accidentally traded it.

is there a chance someone can reset the evs on my heatran as i only have the 3 star friendship cafe

I need a female Dragonite with Multiscale so I can breed my own Dragonite for my team. I am also looking for a lucky egg because i accidentally traded it.
i can trade you a lucky egg if possible id like a gold bottle cap but its not a make or break

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would anyone be willing to help me out with a spare Lure Ball, Friend Ball, Moon Ball, and two Level Balls?

Last edited:
Does anyone have a HA Shelmet they could trade me? Doesn't need specific ivs or nature or anything, though I'd appreciate it in a dream ball. Please PM me if you are willing to trade.

Last edited:
Would anyone be willing to help me out with a spare Lure Ball, Friend Ball, Moon Ball, and two Level Balls?
im in game now

is there any way someone could catch me a impish buzzwole as i have ultra moon not ultra sun? I plan on ev training and hyper training it so ivs dont matter.
i can trade a impish syncronize and an adamant buzzwole(off gts sp attk/sp def/speed 31iv's) if you need it.

is there any way someone could catch me a impish buzzwole as i have ultra moon not ultra sun? I plan on ev training and hyper training it so ivs dont matter.
i can trade a impish syncronize and an adamant buzzwole(off gts sp attk/sp def/speed 31iv's) if you need it.
Would you consider catching a celesteela of a certain nature and trading that for the buzzswole?

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: ANY Slakoth in a Level Ball, ANY Spheal in a Love Ball, and ANY HA Swinub in a Friend Ball

if i got a heatran off gts at level 66 with the alola champion ribbon and "above average potential" 3 31 ivs and 10-15 in the other 3 am i safe to assume that it is legitimately caught?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)