Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the following flawless mons for trade?
- Timid Ha Chatot with Boom Burst, Nasty Plot
- Careful/Jolly Skorupi in a Dream Ball with Whirlwind, Pursuit
- Jolly Sawk in a Dive Ball
- Jolly non-alola Geodude
- Timid HA Girafarig in a Ultra Ball
- Naive Basculin in a fitting ball

- Jolly/Naive Clamperl in a Dive Ball
- Jolly Ha Dwebble with Spikes
- Timid Surskit in Dive Ball with Hydro Pump
- Hasty Elekid in a Ultra/Fast Ball with HP Grass spread and Ice Punch
- Impish Overcoat Burmy in a Dream Ball
- Modest/Rash/Mild HA Magby in a Dream/Repeat Ball
- Modest/Calm/Timid Spoink in a Dream Ball with Whirlwind
- Modest Remoraid in a Repeat/Fast Ball
- Quiet Gulpin

And the following Pokemon that don't need good ivs:
- Modest Unown in a Luxury Ball with HP Psychic
- Lonely/Hasty Stantler with Sucker Punch
- adamant/brave Ha Spinda with Superpower
- Hasty/Naive/Jolly/Adamant HA Tauros with Bodyslam [RBY]
- Adamant/Timid Arceus
- Timid Heatran in a Repeat Ball
- Jolly HA regular Raichu with Volttackle
- Double Edge Jolly/adamant Glalie
- Hasty/Naive Shiftry with Sucker Punch, Defog, Knock Off

Other things:
- Pal Marshadow Code
- Pal shiny Sylvally Code
- Smogon Giveaway Scolepede
- Smogon Giveaway Pelipper
- Smogon Giveaway Ferro

I can offer the following 5 Iv mons:
- Timid Magnemite in a Heavy Ball with HP Fire
- Timid Ha Treeko in a Luxury Ball with (HP Fire), Leaf Storm, Gigadrain, Leech Seed
- Bold/Relaxed Pink Shellos in a Dream Ball with Fissure, Counter, Yawn, Mirror Coat
- Relaxed/Bold Ha Illumise/Volbeat
- Jolly Ha aerodactyl in a Dream Ball with Pursuit, Whirlwind, Tailwind, Wide Guard,
- Adamant Krabby in a Fast Ball with Agility, Knock Off, Amnesia, Ally Switch
- Bold Lunatone in a Dusk Ball
- Adamant Solrock
- Timid/Jolly Ha Purrloin with Encore, Foul Play
- Timid Sigilyph in a Dream Ball with Future Sight, ancient Power, Stored Power, Psycho Shift
- Impish HA Spiritomb in a Premier/Dream Ball with Foul Play
- Adamant Koamala in a Moon ball with Sing, Charm, Wish, Play Rough
- Bold HA Lileep in a Heal Ball with Mirror Coat, Barrier, Stealth Rock, Recover
- Timid HA Caterpie in a Dream Ball
- Jolly HA Weedle in a Ultra Ball
- Impish HA Trubbish in a Friend Ball with Spikes, Rock Blast, Selfdestruc, Rollout
- Adamant Lillipup in a Level Ball with Pursuit, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Psychic Fang
- Jolly Onix in a Heavy Ball with Heavy Slam, Stealth Rock
- Timid Cutiefly in a Timer Ball with Moon Blast, Baton Pass
- Timid HA Abra in a Level Ball with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Encore, Knock Off
- Adamant Sudowoodo in a Level Ball with Selfdestruct, Stealth Rock, Rock Out, Defense Curl
- Jolly/Impish Tyrogue with High Jump Kick, Rapid Spin, Mach Punch
- Adamant HA Swinub in a Heavy Ball with Freeze Dry, Stealth Rock, Icycle Crash
- Adamant Tarpinch in a Friend Ball with Bug Bite, Quick Attack, Endure, Focus Energy
- Adamant Axew in a Beast Ball
- Calm Chimecho in a Friend Ball with Wish, Stored Power
- Timid Ha Cyndaquil (HP Grass) with Extrasensory
- Timid Ha Roselia in a Safari Ball (HP Fire) with Sleep Powder, Gigadrain, Spikes, Synthesis
- Bold Koffing in a Heavy Ball with Psywave, Toxic Spikes, Pain Split, Grudge
- Adamant Marill in a Love Ball with Superpower, Bodyslam, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
- Bold/Modest HA Slowpoke in a Love Ball with Belly Drum, Zen-Headbutt, Sleep Talk
- Modest/Timid Tortunator in a Repeat Ball with Head Smash, Fire Spin
- Timid Ha Woobat in a Luxury Ball with Stored Power, Knock Off, Venom Drench
- Jolly Bagon in a Moon/Friend Ball with Thrash, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump
- Adamant Larvitar in a Safari Ball with Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Pursuit
- Modest (either abilities) Piplup in a Dream Ball with Hydro Pump, Yawn, Icy Wind
- Jolly HA Totodile in a lure Ball with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch
- Timid Ralts in a Dream Ball with Disable, Shadow Sneak, Ally Switch, Grudge
- Jolly HA Buneary in a Dream Ball with Encore, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
- Modest HA Skrelp in a Luxure Ball with Toxic Spikes, Play Rough, Haze
- Timid Zoroa in a Luxury Ball with Sucker Punch, Detect, Extrassensory
- Modest Chinchou in a Beast Ball with Amnesia, Agility, Mist
- Modest Deino in a Beast Ball with Earth Power, Dark Pulse
- Modest Numel in a Luxury Ball with Heat Wave, Iron Head, ancient Power
- Jolly Any Ability Kabuto in a Dream Ball with Knock Off, Icy Wind, Giga Drain, Mud Shot
- Timid Misdreavus in a Dream Ball with Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse, Destiny Bond
- Adamant/Jolly both ability Magikarp in a Beast/Moon/Dream/Love Ball
I have the Smogon Scolipede in Pokemon Sun. Put something up in the GTS for it

Thank you so much, going online right now.(gen 7, IGN: Jaime)

EDIT: Once again thank you, it was my first trade evolution ever, I'm very grateful!

Last edited:
Hey guys. I was working on my play through team for US/UM, breeding some egg moves on Chimchar, but I can't stand the fact that I only have the ability Blaze as an option. Was really hoping someone would be willing to trade with me for an Iron Fist Chimchar.
I very badly want one.

I have a few pokes I bred with Outstanding Potential such as my Jolly nature Marvel Scale Dratini (with dragon dance and extreme speed.)

I also have a Jolly nature Rough Skin Gible with Outstanding Potential (Outrage, Iron Head, Sand Tomb and Iron Tail.)

Please, and thanks in advance, this is my
FC: 3454-5108-3325
IGN: Tetsuo

Last edited:
Hey guys. I was working on my play through team for US/UM, breeding some egg moves on Chimchar, but I can't stand the fact that I only have Blaze as an option.

Was really hoping someone would be willing to trade with me for an Iron Fist Chimchar, I very badly want one.

I have a few pokes I bred with Outstanding Potential such as my Jolly nature Marvel Scale Dratini (with dragon dance and extreme speed.)

I also have a Jolly nature Rough Skin Gible with Outstanding Potential (Outrage, Iron Head, Sand Tomb and Iron Tail.)

I can breed one for you with thunder/fire/focus punch. Just give me a sec.

I can breed one for you with thunder/fire/focus punch. Just give me a sec.
Oooo man you are a boss for that, thank you. Please make it a female Iron Fist Chimchar, that would be super helpful!

Let me know if you want the Gible or Dratini I mentioned above and I'm gonna add you now.

=========================================================
EDIT: I've successfully registered your friend code.
=========================================================

Last edited:
I am waiting online.
Thanks so much! HOLY SMOKES, PERFECT IVS?!

Been upset over this for a good while so that really means a lot.

God bless you!

I used to run a Spikes Protean Greninja back in the day. However, due to some unfortunate circumstances my 3DS at the time was trashed and I had no way to back up my mons.... including my good ole' Protean Greninja. So it goes without saying that it would be greatly appreciated if someone could help.

Would anyone be willing to breed/trade me a Female Timid nature Froakie with Toxic Spikes, Outstanding Potential (perfect IVs in Special and Speed) and Protean as the ability?

I don't have much, but I can offer my Jolly nature Marvel Scale Dratini with Outstanding Potential (has dragon dance AND extreme speed.)

Moderator edit: Don't double post, or use obnoxious formatting.
- I see, sorry about that. I'm getting used to the basics, thank you for your guidance. :-)

Last edited:
Thanks so much! HOLY SMOKES, PERFECT IVS?!

Been upset over this for a good while so that really means a lot.

God bless you!

I used to run a Spikes Protean Greninja back in the day. However, due to some unfortunate circumstances my 3DS at the time was trashed and I had no way to back up my mons.... including my good ole' Protean Greninja. So it goes without saying that it would be greatly appreciated if someone could help.

Would anyone be willing to breed/trade me a Female Timid nature Froakie with Toxic Spikes, Outstanding Potential (perfect IVs in Special and Speed) and Protean as the ability?

I don't have much, but I can offer my Jolly nature Marvel Scale Dratini with Outstanding Potential (has dragon dance AND extreme speed.)

Moderator edit: Don't double post, or use obnoxious formatting.
- I see, sorry about that. I'm getting used to the basics, thank you for your guidance. :-)
I have a 6 IV 4 Egg Move HA Froakie I can give you a clone of. It is Naive (-SpD +Spe) so it can run Gunk Shot, Water Shuriken, etc without losing damage.

If you want a copy, upload something worthless to the GTS asking for a lv 1 male Froakie and tell me what it is and I'll send a copy.

I have a 6 IV 4 Egg Move HA Froakie I can give you a clone of. It is Naive (-SpD +Spe) so it can run Gunk Shot, Water Shuriken, etc without losing damage.

If you want a copy, upload something worthless to the GTS asking for a lv 1 male Froakie and tell me what it is and I'll send a copy.
That would be awesome! In that case, I'm depositing a male level 1 gible with the IGN I mentioned above. Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)