Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. I'm back again, haha. I'm wondering if anyone has Charizardite X, Y, or Garchompite in SuMo. Let me know what you'd like in return!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey everyone. I'm back again, haha. I'm wondering if anyone has Charizardite X, Y, or Garchompite in SuMo. Let me know what you'd like in return!
I can give you all 3 of them for free.
You can find my info in my signature down below.
VM/PM me with your FC and IGN whenever you're available.

Currently looking for a 5* team red dye shop for the festival plaza. I have 5* purple, 5* rare kitchen, or I can trade pokemon such as nest ball bold bulbasaur with hp fire, love ball jolly mimikyu, and moon ball calm eevee.

I plan to restart my Omega Ruby soon and want to make sure that I back up everything I might need in the future and won't be able to reobtain on a fresh save.

Things that I have on my list at the moment...

- all the Pokémon that I want to keep (obviously)
- the Eon Ticket
- pick up all the Wonder Card events form the delivery lady

Is there anything else that I should save or do before I restart my game?
It has been awhile since I've played Omega Ruby and some input would be nice so I don't forget something important like rare event items or other hard to get stuff.

PS: Catching all the legendaries, that I haven't caught yet, is not important to me.

Last edited:
LF: Defog Mantine
FT: Breedables, some shinys, etc :)
If anyone have this Defog Mantine and want some Breed Project, feel free to PM to let me know what You'd like in return! :D

Looking for a flawless Ditto on my Sun game. Preferably Jolly or Timid nature. Don't care if it's hack. I can give you an aprimon as a show of appreciation.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: Defog Mantine
FT: Breedables, some shinys, etc :)
If anyone have this Defog Mantine and want some Breed Project, feel free to PM to let me know what You'd like in return! :D
I have a calm 31/0/31/31/31/31 Mantine that was RNG'd by Xen and donated to the Smogon Facebook giveaway. It comes with the Egg move Haze as well. You can have a copy of it for free. Deposit an insignificant Pokemon, that you don't need any more on the GTS, asking for a Level 100 Female Mantine. VM me or let me know what you deposited and what your IGN is, and I'll send it to you over there.

(Edit: I forgot to mention that it comes with Defog, sorry if it wasn't clear)

Last edited:
Reactions: Xen
I plan to restart my Omega Ruby soon and want to make sure that I back up everything I might need in the future and won't be able to reobtain on a fresh save.

Things that I have on my list at the moment...

- all the Pokémon that I want to keep (obviously)
- the Eon Ticket
- pick up all the Wonder Card events form the delivery lady

Is there anything else that I should save or do before I restart my game?
It has been awhile since I've played Omega Ruby and some input would be nice so I don't forget something important like rare event items or other hard to get stuff.

PS: Catching all the legendaries, that I haven't caught yet, is not important to me.
Only thing I can think of is making sure you've got all HA's in whichever ball from the mirage islands (especially Porygon) or even from dexnaving that you can't get in X/Y or by other means.

I have a calm 31/0/31/31/31/31 Mantine that was RNG'd by Xen and donated to the Smogon Facebook giveaway. It comes with the Egg move Haze as well. You can have a copy of it for free. Deposit an insignificant Pokemon, that you don't need any more on the GTS, asking for a Level 100 Female Mantine. VM me or let me know what you deposited and what your IGN is, and I'll send it to you over there.

(Edit: I forgot to mention that it comes with Defog, sorry if it wasn't clear)
I deposited a Jangmo-o Lvl 1 Male, IGN: Pride ( I wasn't able to select gender because I was searching by name in GTS)
Thanks you a lot :)

Does anyone have a Drifblim with the egg moves Haze and Tailwind? I don't have access to Gen 6 games (which is where it gets them from) so I can't make one myself.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Any cloners online? will offer to keep a copy of the shiny
I can take care of this request for you now if you want.
Feel free to leave me a message on my profile including your FC, IGN, availability and number of clones per Pokémon.
Also thanks for the offer, but I'm not going to keep a copy for myself.

So if I teach Azelf 4 move tutor moves in Oras (SR/swill swap/trick/knock off) and send him over to moon, replace those moves with Tm's will the moon move relearner still pick up on those moves if he goes over with them?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
So if I teach Azelf 4 move tutor moves in Oras (SR/swill swap/trick/knock off) and send him over to moon, replace those moves with Tm's will the moon move relearner still pick up on those moves if he goes over with them?
Unfortunately that's not possible.

The Move Reminder can only help your Pokémon remember moves that:
  • its species can learn at an earlier
  • that it'd learn on a much higher level (Gen 7 only)
  • it inherited from its parents during breeding
  • are event-exclusive moves (Shout out to Nelson Tangela for adding this to the list)

Last edited:
I have to say that I'm psyched that someone else is doing this as well! I'm on vacation and I booted up a new Alpha Sapphire save to play while I'm away.

I've got a couple of useful things to consider.

#1 GET A TREECKO.
Specifically, get one, transfer to bank, then start again and pick either of the other two starters to begin proper. My reasoning is simply because the choice of grass mon early game is limited pretty much to Shroomish/Breloom sans technician and access to spore in the early level forties. I would have thought the poison heal set of old is still good but no spore until very late on isn't worth it imo. Moreover, the availability of fighting types is much better. By then you can get Combusken or MAKUHITA by trade and the latter is very very solid in game. A move set of Fake Out/Arm Thrust/Knock Off/Rock-Type filler is easy to get early and makes short work of the dreaded Retaliate Slaking that Norman uses. Can't see Breloom standing up to those for very long with just Mach Punch... as for alternative Water and Fire types, Magikarp is available early and we all know how good Gyarados is in game. I'd also recommend Camerupt as a decent Fire type, although the Numel grind is real.

#2 CATCH A SLAKOTH
- Trade for MAKUHITA - reasoning above
- ???
- Profit

Honesty, I'm having a ton of fun with this. I made a rule that I wouldn't use any BSS top tier mons and tried to get as much type variability as possible. My team is as below, and I'm about to take on the 6th gym.

Absol
Camerupt
Gardevoir
Sceptile
Hariyama
Swampert

Best of luck!

Unfortunately that's not possible.

The Move Reminder can only help your Pokémon remember moves that:
  • its species can learn at an earlier
  • that it'd learn on a much higher level (Gen 7 only)
  • it inherited from its parents during breeding
  • are event-exclusive moves (Shout out to Nelson Tangela for adding this to the list)
Not the answer I wanted but thank you!... My next question then Max. Optimizer will be can u clone my azelf in about 30 mins so I can trade over another copy at a future date if I need a different move set? :D

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Not the answer I wanted but thank you!... My next question then Max. Optimizer will be can u clone my azelf in about 30 mins so I can trade over another copy at a future date if I need a different move set? :D
Yes, absolutely no problem. I'll gladly take care of this for you, no questions asked!
Leave me a message on my profile with the amount of clones you need whenever you're ready to trade.

Looking for someone to tutor my Frogadier Gunk Shot, Low Kick, and Ice Punch in gen 6 (I reset my Alpha Sapphire game recently and haven't gotten to the Battle Resort yet). I'm more than happy to cough up a Froakie breedject in return for service.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Looking for someone to tutor my Frogadier Gunk Shot, Low Kick, and Ice Punch in gen 6 (I reset my Alpha Sapphire game recently and haven't gotten to the Battle Resort yet). I'm more than happy to cough up a Froakie breedject in return for service.
I can help you with that now if you want.
Let me know which moves I should replace for the Tutor Moves.
Also you don't need to give me anything back in return.
Leave me a message on my profile whenever you're available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)