Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Smogon !

I have a bit of a charity case request, but I'd like to think I'll be able to return the kindness at some point in the future.

Does anyone have a foreign (non-English/UK) Ditto they could trade to my Pokémon X game? The stats don't matter (although of course - the better they are, the better)! At the moment I don't have anything of worth to offer unfortunately.

(Basically a while ago someone accidentally threw out all of my games - and years worth of hard earned shinies, top IV pokés, etc; it was a bit demoralising tbh, so just getting back into things now from scratch on the only cartridge I have left!)

Thank you very much to anyone who can help me !

Hello Smogon !

I have a bit of a charity case request, but I'd like to think I'll be able to return the kindness at some point in the future.

Does anyone have a foreign (non-English/UK) Ditto they could trade to my Pokémon X game? The stats don't matter (although of course - the better they are, the better)! At the moment I don't have anything of worth to offer unfortunately.

(Basically a while ago someone accidentally threw out all of my games - and years worth of hard earned shinies, top IV pokés, etc; it was a bit demoralising tbh, so just getting back into things now from scratch on the only cartridge I have left!)

Thank you very much to anyone who can help me !
Most gives Dittos away, send him a VM :)

Looking for someone that can buy an Up-Grade (32 BP, from the left vendor at the Battle Tree) and attach it to my Porygon and trade it back to me to evolve it.
If you want something in return, CMT.

It's a 31/0/31/31/31/31 EV trained for the Battle Tree if you'd like to keep a clone.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Are people still looking for Dittos? I am aware of the fact that foreign Dittos are more populair, since that works better for getting shinies.

If I get more than 10 replies (replies here, likes, replies on my wall, PM's, everything will do), I will re-open my Ditto giveaway. I have all natures, all Hidden Powers, every thinkable combination you might want. All are English and RNG abused by yours truly.

If not, I will just dive into Gen 6 and 7 RNG abuse. :)

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Are people still looking for Dittos? I am aware of the fact that foreign Dittos are more populair, since that works better for getting shinies.

If I get more than 10 replies (replies here, likes, replies on my wall, PM's, everything will do), I will re-open my Ditto giveaway. I have all natures, all Hidden Powers, every thinkable combination you might want. All are English and RNG abused by yours truly.

If not, I will just dive into Gen 6 and 7 RNG abuse. :)
I believe it would be a good idea to re-open it as there are people who don't own an english game and are in need of foreign dittos for Masuda breeding.

If it's ok that it was RNG'd on an emulator and has been cloned I can just give you one since I got it from his giveaway. :) I'll need about 30 minutes before I can trade.
Ok. I will give you my ign for when you ready
IGN:5473-1415-5734
Nick:frander
Thanks in advance

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Have bred a Bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Rotom in OR, requesting cloning services from anyone who has the capability to do so for Gen VI; I would need six copies for the purposes of...an experiment I'm working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)