Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to breed a raticate, what ball does everyone think looks best on the boss rat?
Imo luxury

Lf someone to catch any diglett in safari ball(nothing matters but the ball) ft br shinies, breedjects and more!!!

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
LF: V-Create Rayquaza, Jolly/Adamant or both preffered and as close to flawless IVs as possible.

FT: A crap ton. Just finished up RNGing every possible shiny legendary in Gen 6, all with proof (still need to upload a few though). Details in my sig. PM for interest.

Looking for: Kecleon, Female, in a Safari Ball, preferably in Gen 6.
Have: CMT in my signature!

EDIT: And a quick question for someone who may know more about Safari Zone pokemon, am I correct that the only pokemon not obtainable in a Safari Ball (That has been in a Safari Zone anywhere in a Pokemon Game) and able to be transferred to Pokemon Bank Volbeat, which will be available once the VC Gold and Silver launch?

EDIT: And a quick question for someone who may know more about Safari Zone pokemon, am I correct that the only pokemon not obtainable in a Safari Ball (That has been in a Safari Zone anywhere in a Pokemon Game) and able to be transferred to Pokemon Bank Volbeat, which will be available once the VC Gold and Silver launch?
Volbeat is a Safari mon in HGSS so it's available now but if you're asking if it'll be available in Safari with HA, it could be possible if they copy Gen 1 VC transfer mechanics.

Volbeat is a Safari mon in HGSS so it's available now but if you're asking if it'll be available in Safari with HA, it could be possible if they copy Gen 1 VC transfer mechanics.
Volbeat did not even exist in GSC. What are you guys talking about?

Volbeat did not even exist in GSC. What are you guys talking about?
This is true, well, someone's Safari Zone website has a mistake on it, since I was looking for pokemon available in all the safari zones. Maybe they mixed their HGSS list with GSC. Thanks, I missed Volbeat on the HGSS list.

Are there any cloning services for Sun and Moon? I notice the trade glitch no longer works, and I'm unsure if there's an acceptable method of cloning in gen 7.

Back with another (couple) bold requests. I was wondering if anyone has a copy of either (or both) the giveaway Tapu Bulu (Adamant Choice Band) or Primarina (shiny, Modest, Choice Specs, HP Fire). I can rifle through some of my projects to see if I have anything uncommon anyone might be looking for to try and sweeten the deal (various things that I can list in a PM). Tapu Bulu is the priority between the two. Thanks in advance!

Two-part Edit: Primarina is actually the priority between the two, after some thinking about it. And, more importantly, I'll have this on hold until tomorrow. Gotta get to sleep, and I don't wanna hold anyone up overnight that would offer to help. I'll bump this when I can tomorrow (Monday).

Last edited:
Are there any cloning services for Sun and Moon? I notice the trade glitch no longer works, and I'm unsure if there's an acceptable method of cloning in gen 7.
Only way is through an external medium such as powersaves. If you need some cloning I'm happy to help. VM me

Does anyone have a:

Shellder - Dive Ball - Skill Link - Icicle Spear, Rock Blast, Rapid Spin (any nature/ivs)

Onix - Heavy Ball - Weak Armor - Rock Blast, Stealth Rock, Heavy Slam (any nature/ivs)

Teddiursa - Fast/Level Ball - Quick Feet - Close Combat, Play Rough, Crunch (any nature/ivs)

Back with another (couple) bold requests. I was wondering if anyone has a copy of either (or both) the giveaway Tapu Bulu (Adamant Choice Band) or Primarina (shiny, Modest, Choice Specs, HP Fire). I can rifle through some of my projects to see if I have anything uncommon anyone might be looking for to try and sweeten the deal (various things that I can list in a PM). Tapu Bulu is the priority between the two. Thanks in advance!

Two-part Edit: Primarina is actually the priority between the two, after some thinking about it. And, more importantly, I'll have this on hold until tomorrow. Gotta get to sleep, and I don't wanna hold anyone up overnight that would offer to help. I'll bump this when I can tomorrow (Monday).
Forgive me for the same page bump, but I have a short while since I'm on lunch that I can spare for anyone that can help. I'll simply edit this post when my time is up. Thanks again!

(I promise to wait till a new page next time... >_>)

EDIT: ran out of time. I'll ask again after work, but if anyone might be available after 4pm CST, then I can hop on again. Feel free to PM me if anyone can help, as I can check those throughout the day (just can't get online to trade till then).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)