Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for the Lopunny, the Flygon and the Blaziken from the Smogon Giveaway. PM/VM me and we can make a deal ;)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for the Lopunny, the Flygon and the Blaziken from the Smogon Giveaway. PM/VM me and we can make a deal ;)
Anyone have the event Lopunny? I'm willing to trade anything for it
I can give you guys the Pokémon you're looking for for free.
Leave me a message on my profile with your FC, IGN and availability.

If anybody else reads this message and wants free copies, feel free to VM/PM me.

Last edited:
Anyone willing to trade my Haunter so that it evolves into Gengar and trade it back again? I could give you a 5IV level 1 Pokémon for the help, such a Wynaut, Seel or Drifloon. Please PM!
Maybe any of you has a Haunter/Kadabra etc. that you want to evolve too!

Last edited:
Anyone here have Sun who can evolve my Cosmoem?
I can help you with that; just post on my profile. My FC is in my signature and I'll use IGN: Marill.

Anyone willing to trade my Haunter so that it evolves into Gengar and trade it back again? I could give you a 5IV level 1 Pokémon for the help, such a Wynaut, Seel or Drifloon. Please PM!
Which gen do you need help in? Can help with both so just post your FC, IGN and the generation on my profile. Don't need anything for helping.

Does anyone know where I can find a beast ball sprite?
Does anyone have yesterday's Facebook lopunny? I unfortunately missed it

A bit of a long shot here, but does anyone have the Facebook shiny raikou from a long while back?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone know where I can find a beast ball sprite?
Does anyone have yesterday's Facebook lopunny? I unfortunately missed it

A bit of a long shot here, but does anyone have the Facebook shiny raikou from a long while back?
I usually just use Serebii for Pokeballs, with the image URL: http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/sprites/[name of Pokeball (in one word)].png
So for example:
Code:
[IMG]http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/sprites/beastball.png[/IMG]
Would give this:

Temporarily, the last mon I'm looking for is a competitive Celesteela with a relevant defense or special defense boosting nature. Can give most things from the Alola pokedex in return, including Pokemon Sun exclusive Ultra Beasts.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Not an urgent request, but does any one have an HA Torchic and an HA Snivy in cool balls?
I have the Blaziken in a Repeat Ball and the Serperior in a Friend ball. You can get both for free. The Blaziken is from the Smogon GA while the Serperior is mine and it's fully redistributable

I have the Blaziken in a Repeat Ball and the Serperior in a Friend ball. You can get both for free. The Blaziken is from the Smogon GA while the Serperior is mine and it's fully redistributable
Awesome. Thank you. Any issue with using them as parents to breed shinies from a TMM save? Happy to provide personal copies to you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)