Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no 3D animation sprites of the new Mega Pokemon from the ORAS version games on the internet, are there?

Or if I'm mistaken, do you know where I can find them? (if they are available)

Last edited:
Anyone have the Mirage Cave available when they use the Eon Flute right now? I've been trying to find it for an hour now.
If you do have it available, it would be awesome if you could catch me a Quick Ball female Cofagrigus. I'll clone you some thing for free in return (OC + 4).

Guys, I'm looking for anyone who has a Victini, Shaymin, Mew, Keldeo, Celebi or Jirachi on their threads. Obviously, I'm willing to try and offer whatever I can do to try and make a trade work.

These are mons that I've never even owned, let alone had competitively versions of.

Guys, I'm looking for anyone who has a Victini, Shaymin, Mew, Keldeo, Celebi or Jirachi on their threads. Obviously, I'm willing to try and offer whatever I can do to try and make a trade work.

These are mons that I've never even owned, let alone had competitively versions of.
I have a competitive victini it's not mine though I'll check on the redis and I have those two shiny jirachis on my thread I owe you a credit so we can easily work out something

Does anybody have a member of the Ralts family that has it's hidden ability (Telepathy or Justified if it is Gallade)? If it has good IVs, that would be even better but I'm not too fussed.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
So since the serial code for Contrary Serperior is supposed to be a multiple-use code for the masses, could I theoretically redeem the code on an English ORAS save, or does it have to be Japanese?

Hi! I'm looking for an Adaptability bold skrelp with IV's on Hp/Sp.Def and Def and a jolly/adamant Bagon with 5 IV's or 3 or a spare destiny knot. Halp this fellow please

Anyone have the Mirage Cave available when they use the Eon Flute right now? I've been trying to find it for an hour now.
If you do have it available, it would be awesome if you could catch me a Quick Ball female Cofagrigus. I'll clone you some thing for free in return (OC + 4).

So since the serial code for Contrary Serperior is supposed to be a multiple-use code for the masses, could I theoretically redeem the code on an English ORAS save, or does it have to be Japanese?
why dont you just try when it comes out? the worst that could happen is that you fail:)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Must be a Japanese console. Starting a game in Japanese language on a non-Japanese console won't work.

Reactions: Xen
Does anyone have an Unburden Swirlix with belly drum? I'd be willing to trade a shiny goomy for said swirlix.

My FC is: 3626 0040 0695

Looking for someone to clone the flawless mesprit I have in my thread and possibly a cloner for the long term. You may of course keep a non redis copy of everything. Let me know, thanks.
I would be willing to clone your mesprit for you, my FC is 3626 0040 0695

is it possible for smeargle to breed with riolu according to serebii it is but I have waited a ridiculous amount of time for the eggs and I checked my smeargle and riolu there both opposite genders. Am I doing something wrong or do I just simply wait?

is it possible for smeargle to breed with riolu according to serebii it is but I have waited a ridiculous amount of time for the eggs and I checked my smeargle and riolu there both opposite genders. Am I doing something wrong or do I just simply wait?
I don't think Riolu can breed, has to be a Lucario iirc.

Hi folks, I was wondering if I could possibly do an event pokemon exchange with anyone, to completely and utterly destroy my pokedex's unseen rating (In other words, I want to complete my pokedex :D). Now, if you also have the same goal, we could trade, but if you just want to help, I could trade and trade back other pokemon for your dex. So far, the only pokemon I need right now are Manaphy, Meloetta, keldeo, victini, and hoopa (if you have it). Thanks to anyone who responds!

FC: 4184-3048-1292
IGN: Josh

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi folks, I was wondering if I could possibly do an event pokemon exchange with anyone, to completely and utterly destroy my pokedex's unseen rating (In other words, I want to complete my pokedex :D). Now, if you also have the same goal, we could trade, but if you just want to help, I could trade and trade back other pokemon for your dex. So far, the only pokemon I need right now are Manaphy, Meloetta, keldeo, victini, and hoopa (if you have it). Thanks to anyone who responds!

FC: 4184-3048-1292
IGN: Josh
Hoopa is unreleased, and so can't be traded here. Plus, you don't need it for Dex completion.

im looking for the following pokemon for a living hoenn dex. i can offer 5ivs or spitbacks from my thread. registeel i just need a touch trade.
swampert
Silcoon
Beautifly
dustox
nuzleaf
shiftry
gallade
masquerain
vigroroth
slaking
nincada
ninjask
shedninja
exploud
seaking
azurill
probobopass
delcatty
tentacruel
larion
aggron
machoke
machamp
medicham
magnemite
voltorb
gloom
vileplume
bellossom
doduo
dodrio
budew
roserade
wailord
camerupt
magcargo
grimer
weezing
grumpig
sandslash
trapinch
vibrava
flygon
cacnea
cacturne
solrock
whiscash
claydol
armaldo
igglybuff
wigglytuff
milotic
starmie
banette
duskyll
dusknoir
chingling
chimecho
wynaut
donphan
rhydon
rhyperior
froslass
huntail
gorebyss
relicanth
lanturn
seadra
kingdra
shelgon
registeel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)