Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Silly question, even though Diancie is a Japan-only event ATM, can you get Diancie in different languages? :O

I'm seeing all sorts of Diancie in different languages, so I'm a bit wary about them. >_>

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Silly question, even though Diancie is a Japan-only event ATM, can you get Diancie in different languages? :O

I'm seeing all sorts of Diancie in different languages, so I'm a bit wary about them. >_>
Yes, you can. It was redeemable on other languages and wi-fi was in the movie theater where it was shown. Kind of like the Celebrate Inkay, 3DS [JPN/NA/EU] Game [JPN/NA/EU] need to be at the event to obtain it.

[That I miss all the time]

Edit: I'd still be wary anyway.

Yes, you can. It was redeemable on other languages and wi-fi was in the movie theater where it was shown. Kind of like the Celebrate Inkay, 3DS [JPN/NA/EU] Game [JPN/NA/EU] need to be at the event to obtain it.

[That I miss all the time]

Edit: I'd still be wary anyway.
So basically it can be called "Diancie" and from different reigions? e.g. Spain etc.

Sorry, miss read your post.

Also, Hi, looking for someone willing to clone for me. I need 6 of these back and you can keep a copy and redistribute:

[483] Shiny Dialga
OT:
SUM2013 (08193) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves:
Stealth Rocks, Draco Meteor
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes:
Reset by AfroThunderRule, who told me only it was fully re-distributable.
Still need this?

Esmeya

Please don't tell me I have to wait 110 x 24 Hours for my safari bagon! Or even 20 days for Safari Flygon... :(

Does changing the clock to 23.59 time to pass the day count? Looked it up but people have mixed answers on it.
Pretty sure it doesn't, but I haven't done it in awhile. Gible and Bagon are a pain.

Nice Bagon. CMT?

Yes. I'm on wifi now.
I'm think they're RNGing them not offering.

Esmeya

I was afraid that may be the answer... 110 days, what were they thinking. >.>
That's why no one wants to ever see Safari Zone blocks again.

You might be able to speed up the process on emulator, but I know nothing about that and I can't help with that.

I am going to breed these three tomorrow(Or at least one):
W/Chlorophyll
W/PickpocketbadHA or Chlorophyllgood
W/Rain dish?

Any suggestions on natures and egg moves for them? I think timid nature with foul play for the shiftries(special attacker with solarbeam on sun team?), and bold nature with giga drain and leech seed for ludicolo. Shiftry could get defog, but I don't have a parent with the move...Unless smeargle?

Also, Bagon in a safari ball is awesome. Anyone have a female spitback they could trade to me for something?

I have two 4 IV Dittos for trade.

31/x/31/31/31/x Timid

31/31/x/x/31/31 Calm

Both are German and both can be nicknamed.

I'd like to have a 4 IV Ditto that can be nicknamed upon my request. It should not be German (for Masuda Method).

I'd trade the Timid one for Modest/Timid/Jolly/Adamant with x on the decreased stat. (Doesn't need to have 31 on the increased stat)

I'd trade the Calm one for any Ditto with 4 IVs.

Neither one of my Dittos has HA so your's doesn't need it as well. :)

I am going to breed these three tomorrow(Or at least one):
W/Chlorophyll
W/PickpocketbadHA or Chlorophyllgood
W/Rain dish?

Any suggestions on natures and egg moves for them? I think timid nature with foul play for the shiftries(special attacker with solarbeam on sun team?), and bold nature with giga drain and leech seed for ludicolo. Shiftry could get defog, but I don't have a parent with the move...Unless smeargle?

Also, Bagon in a safari ball is awesome. Anyone have a female spitback they could trade to me for something?
I breed Safari Ball Bagons.
If you want them come to my thread and beg make an offer.

I'm doing a -Competitive- Pokémon giveaway
I'm giving away Kalos born Pokémons with perfect iv's, egg moves and bred in rare Pokéballs (Infected with Pokérus)
Send me a pm for more details

Please don't tell me I have to wait 110 x 24 Hours for my safari bagon! Or even 20 days for Safari Flygon... :(

Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Does changing the clock to 23.59 time to pass the day count? Looked it up but people have mixed answers on it.
I've caught a Female Safari Bagon just yesterday. After I transfer it to X, I can breed a female and trade it to you, if you want.

I am in need of some FEMALE spitbacks as I am finally going to start breeding properly; preferably 3-5IVs (EGG MOVES ARE A PLUS!). The ones I want most at the moment are:

Bulbasaur - Bold - Nest Ball
Charmander - Adamant/Jolly - Repeat Ball
Charmander - Modest/Timid Net Ball
Squirtle - Modest - Dive Ball

I figured I might as well start where it all began. lol

Can offer some KB 5-6IV shinies (Gible, Electrike, Tyrunt, Litwick, Chespin, Flabebe, Absol, Froakie, Dratini, Eeve, Venipede), a Quiet WINTER2013 Garchomp or a Lax Birthday Sylveon 2013 (both legit dates, no special IVs). Can provide more details about specific shinies if interested.

edit: also in need of a 6IV Modest Ditto (foreign preferred); the nature won't matter for Squirtle if I manage to get the aforementioned Ditto

Last edited:
I am in need of some FEMALE spitbacks as I am finally going to start breeding properly; preferably 3-5IVs. The ones I want most at the moment are:

Bulbasaur - Nest Ball
Charmander - Repeat Ball
Charmander - Net Ball
Squirtle - Dive Ball

I figured I might as well start where it all began. lol

Can offer some KB 5-6IV shinies (Gible, Electrike, Tyrunt, Litwick, Chespin, Flabebe, Absol, Froakie, Dratini, Eeve, Venipede), a Quiet WINTER2013 Garchomp or a Lax Birthday Sylveon 2013 (both legit dates, no special IVs). Can provide more details about specific shinies if interested.

edit: also in need of a 6IV Modest Ditto (foreign preferred).
Would it help if you got my Ivysaur Friend Safari?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
***WEEKLY GIVEAWAY***

You come across a strange cave, hidden almost deliberately behind vines and a single bush. "Venusaur, use cut!" you cry, and your trusty partner bellows "Saur!" and slices open the cave entrance with sharp vines. Once inside, you return him to his ball, and discover with amazement strange dots marking the wall. Three paths diverge in front of you.

The dots marking the left tunnel read:

The dots marking the middle tunnel read:

The dots marking the right tunnel read:

You feel a strange power drawing you in down the three hallways, a power that commands, but also makes you feel weak. You know that you might not have the energy to travel for a long period of time down a hallway. Whatever steps you make down the hallway you choose must be efficient and quick, though you will not have any light to guide you (unfortunately, you left your Lampent at home today). Whatever path you choose might be your last, but you cannot resist; you know there must be something colossal at the end of each of these tunnels...
For this giveaway you must pick a path to travel down, and enter a sequence of commands to control your character. The end of each tunnel is 15 steps away, and you only have the time to take 25 30 steps before the mysterious tunnel drains your life force away. If you try to take a step forward while facing a wall you will go nowhere, just like in real Pokémon games. Choose your steps wisely, and comment with them on the post on my profile in this format (all in one post):

L
U
U
R
D
R
U
L
...and so on until you've entered in 25 30 commands.

If you make it to the end of any tunnel, you will receive a reward. Since this is a difficult giveaway, at the top of each hour your energy will be restored, and you will be allowed another entry. I will let you know if you get it right. This giveaway will end at 11:59pm US Eastern Time, so make sure to get your last entries in before then! You may only win one prize.

HINT #1: The only path that you will ever move "Down" on is the one that leads Right.

HINT #2: Each tunnel is an actual twisted line I drew on a piece of graph paper, not a random sequence of directions. It's NOT like Turnback Cave. If you move Left and then Right, you've basically cancelled out your previous step.

HINT #3: "Slaking, use Strength!" you cry. Slaking's extra strength allows you to take 30 steps into the darkness, as opposed to the previous 25.

HINT #4: You remember your Electivire, and suddenly an idea comes to you. "Electivire, use Flash!" Electivire's glow is not enough to dispel the powerful darkness completely, but it is enough to reveal the first 3 steps down each hallway:
Left: L, L, L
Middle: U, U, L
Right: R, R, U

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)