Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got, like, a box and a half of four 31 Adamant Honedges. How many do you need?

Or are you looking for different natures?
I meant by capturing a ton. I forgot I can always breed with Ditto, but I'd still need to capture a lot of female Hondegdes.

Any have a 31/31/31/x/31/x spread, male? I can offer spit back Ralts, I believe most are Timid with Trace, 4 IVs.

I meant by capturing a ton. I forgot I can always breed with Ditto, but I'd still need to capture a lot of female Hondegdes.

Any have a 31/31/31/x/31/x spread, male? I can offer spit back Ralts, I believe most are Timid with Trace, 4 IVs.
I've got so many Honedges I could probably give you a male Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/x AND let you pick its characteristic. :P

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Tell you what your highest stat is (or what one of them is, in case of a tie).

lol what do the characteristics even do anyways?
Characteristics notify you of which stat the pokemon has the highest IV in, as well as the last digit of that IV.

The most notable ones are ones like "Often Dozes Off" (now "Often takes siestas") which means its highest IV is in HP and it ends in 6 or 1.

If the pokemon has multiple highest stats (cough cough gen 6) then it will randomly pick one of the highest stats. At that point its just flavor. Gengar is better "Mischievous" than "Capable of Taking Hits", IMO.

Oh i see, well im not crazy enough to breed the right characteristics too lol, its nice to know that its nothing really

Oh i see, well im not crazy enough to breed the right characteristics too lol, its nice to know that its nothing really
Well when you've got four to seven copies of a flawless pokemon, you get to take your pick......

I also hatch my eggs in cool locales. For Gengar it was Lost Hotel.

Reactions: Aoi
Now this is a noob question, but... if I'm breeding two Ralts, neither has the hidden ability, do their abilities affect the ability of the offspring? I have two Synchronize parents, but want Trace, and it feels like most of them are Synchronize.

Looking for relaxed ferroseed w/ stealth rocks, leech seed and have 31/31/31/xx/31/0 IV's. Offering pokerus, life orb, or choice specs.

Now this is a noob question, but... if I'm breeding two Ralts, neither has the hidden ability, do their abilities affect the ability of the offspring? I have two Synchronize parents, but want Trace, and it feels like most of them are Synchronize.
To be perfectly honest I have no idea, but from experience the ability of the female parent has a higher chance of being bred.

After breeding my boxes are getting pretty full. I have boxes full of 4iv gale wing fletchlings, gibles, and joltiks spitbacks. Also have 3 ivs as well.

I am interested in spitbacks of equal ivs and items such as leftovers, metal coat, etc.

edit: also looking dittos with zero iv in speed and brave or quiet natures would be nice not necessary though

Last edited:
Has anyone amassed Pickup army and horded Leftovers yet?

If I could get more than the 1 per pack Leftovers, that would make me so happy.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
Quick question, are we allowed ot host older pokemon trade thread i.e. DPPt or BW? just wondering since I don't want to fuck up with my first experience with the wi-fi comm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)